Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Healthy Cooking ‎​i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A Flash - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Cooking ‎​i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A Flash (1167 Views)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / 20 Healthy Cooking Tips / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Cooking ‎​i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A Flash by EarnK: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hometech Halogen Ovens will change the way you cook. The food maintains its natural flavor and full nutrition. You can use a halogen oven to bake, grill, bbq, broil, steam, fry (with little or no oil), toast, and even defrost. Halogen ovens can lower cholesterol by decomposing the fat tissues in the foods. This oven also cuts down on cooking time and uses up to 20% less electricity compared to an ordinary oven.
This oven also cleans itself.Pls note that this oven is non-radioactive.
If U̶̲̥̅̊, must eat do well to eat right. Low oil, low cholesterol, healthy heart, healthy you.
Affordable, cool, confident cooking with Hometech Halogen Oven!!
If you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ intersted I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this product for personal use or as an pls send a mail to rixka79@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

. / For The Love Of Mushroom, Enter Here / Nija Dish: Which Is Your Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.