Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller (11621 Views)

Mppt Solar Charge Controller; 12/24v, 10a Input, For Sale @ 8k Naira / For Sale New Solar Panel 12V / 24V 200 Watt Mono + Solar Charge Controller 15 A / Solar Panels And Solar Charge Controller Prices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by owo2000: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2008
I SELL SOLAR PANELS, CHARGE CONTROLLERS, INVERTERS TO CONVERT DC TO AC FROM, AND THE SOLAR MOUNTS[/font]

DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF WATTS OR APPLIANCES YOU MIGHT USE I CAN CUSTOMIZE THE PACKAGE FOR YOU. OUR OFFICE WILL OPEN UP FOR SERVICE IN IBADAN BY THE END OF APRIL 2008.

THE PANELS WILL BE AFFORDABLE TO ALL. N80,000.00 - N250,000.00 THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN JUST SPENDING SO MUCH ON 1 INVERTER

YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BATTERY DISCHARGE OVERNIGHT, COS`THE PANELS HAS BUILT IN PROTECTION WITH REVERSE DIODES. ALSO NO WORRIES ABOUT CHARGING YOUR 12V BATTERY. THE SOLAR TRICKLE CHARGES ALL DAY FROM THE SUN.

The solar back-up power kit will charge and maintain 12V deep cycle batteries and even help run your small appliances such as TVs, VCRs, and PCs, radios and low wattage lights and small fans.

To order you must give an estimate of how much watt or types of appliances you'll be using. I will customize it to your desire.

We deserve this in Nigeria. It is not luxury it is convenience. An Investment you will never regret.

All packages will be delivered to your door steps with a technical agent if you request, of course with a small fee.

THE FEE INCLUDES SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

NOTE: ALL TRANSACTION WILL BE MADE THROUGH OUR AGENT IN LAGOS AND VIA. OCEANIC BANK (I.E BANK TO BANK)

CONTACT ME AT victorspeaksagain@bigstring.com or call me on my cell phone in Chicago 312-316-9029 please! strictly for business
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by tundewoods(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2008
@ owo2000%

I was doing some research on solar panels on the net via google when i stumbled upon your post on Nairaland.I find it quite interesting and informative but honestly i need some more education about the solar panels that you have talked about.

I am currently fed up with the epileptic power supply here in Nigeria and will actually be taking stock of my first power inverter in a couple of days which is a 1Kw 24 Volt inverter that will be running on a 200 Amps battery.

I however plan to upgrade to Solar Inverters very soon and would like to be more informed.Do you have a website that i could actually get more information to ascertain how cost effective your option may be.

I have already gathered very helpful information from websites such as
http://www.affordable-solar.com/Krannich-1kw-grid-tie-system.htm

http://www.wholesalesolar.com/complete-systems.html
I hope to get more helpful from you.
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Mar 25, 2008
I would recommend you visit this thread for additional information on this technology @Tundewoods. There are many options available for you and the more you know of what offers what, the better you are able to decide what suits you best https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-115123.0.html

1 Like

Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by owo2000: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2008
Hi fellow Nigerians, lets be honest and real with ourselves. We are a people that like to talk without no action. Over the decades we have seen and lived it. The government wont be able to provide these technology in next decade. This not a curse or skepticism, its the raw truth.

Well let me get straight to the point. The solution RIGHT NOW is solar panels. We can have light in our homes at night, illuminate our yards, power the t.v/dvd set and to the Glory of God a simple fan or AC to cool our bodies while we sleep. You might not be able to power everything at the same time. Think about it deeply, it eliminates the generators deafening noise, reduses pollution and saves fuel. We need to take care of ourselves.

My powerful Nigerians," [i]Solution for an immediate problem is good wisdom, with some answers in hand we can then plan for the future ahead

The solar panels are not so expensive. Please e-mail me with the amount of appliances you plan to power at one time and i can give you a rough estimate. As a matter of fact an average Nigerian citizen drives a car 3 times the cost of a solar package that will light up the home.

Lets enjoy light while we can. God has not cursed us into darkness. Thank you! and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by uspry1(f): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2008
@poster

Maybe you are more than willing coming down in Nigeria in preparation of educating Nigerians more understanding about the hybrid renewable energy solution. Check out existing threads which I and Kobojunkie posted previously at below:

Build New Solar/Wind Generated Houses in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40917.0.html

Energy Policy: Non-existent in Nigeria?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93724.32.html

Why Is Solar Power Not Commonly Used in Nigeria?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-48165.0.html

Human Waste For Electricity, Do You Support it?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-108531.0.html
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by owo2000: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2008
Indeed the postings on alternative energy has been very thorough and passionate. I know this is the time my dear fellow Nigerians to take charge of our own welfare.

Let it be known to all the greedy and wicked leaders of our time. The days of Nigerians deprivation of electric supply is coming to an end. The creator has given us more than enough supply of sunlight. Enough to provide light for ordinary, hardworking peace loving Nigerians.

This solar energy technology is simple and affordable. Lets tap into it. I will definitely be in Nigeria in the month of May 2008 to get involved with any educational forum for renewable energy.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by exago(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2008
@OWO2000%
WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADDY
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by owo2000: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2008
My organization will be holding some seminars in Nigeria as from May 2008. I will accept and acknowledge any forum with reference to education and encouragement of ourselves on the use of solar energy.

this is my e-mail

victorspeaks@visamotivational.org

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by andysim: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
my total load consumption is 1.7kw so how much will this cost me to have this unit
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by andysim: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2008
my total load consumption is 1.7kw so how much will this cost me to have this unit
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by owo2000: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2008
The 1.7kw is this per day, weekly or monthly consumption rate of your facility

Thanks

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by 3dhunter(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2008
@ owo2000%
how is the simplest and most accurate method of finding the my load consumption?
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by owo2000: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2008
Good Day Great Nigerians,

the calculation of your power usage is simple.

1. look at the manufacturers label on your appliances, check for the watt level on each appliances.
2. On each give an aprox,  amount of hours per day of projected usage
3. Add up all the watt usage for the day

i.e 6 Bulbs 13 watts each = 78watts out of these you might only have 4 bulbs on for the night = 52watt.
So the actual usage is 52w + 1 fan 25w/ 4hr+tvdvd 45w/5hr+satellite dish 40w/4hr

Approx, between 162-400 watts give and take.

you will need an inverter that has the capacity to distribute over 1000watt

I hope this helped a little. I am glad to answer your questions, respectfully

God Bless Nigeria!
Yours truly
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by Steroid101(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2008
Actually Nigerian bulbs ranges from 40-100 watts for indoor use only, 21 inches televisions is 80 - 100watts, fan is 40watts. Average Nigerian should nt go for anything less than 1.5kva
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by Afam(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2008
Have you not heard about energy saving bulbs?

5W, 10W or even 18W maximum should be the way to go.

Read the following article to see how we have been doing the wrong thing all along

http://afamnnaji.com/blog_view.php?myview_id=57
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by andysim: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2008
I am interested, i need two of the units if the prices are not too high, one is 2kilo watts the other is 10kilo watt, pls reply or call 07035739344
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by gbabi69: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
I DONT KNOW HW U GUYS CALCULATE THIS STUFF,BUT I NEED A SOLAR STUFF THAT CAN POWER MY AIRCONDITIONERS,AND OTHER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES.RIGHT NOE IM USING A 27KVA GEN AND ITS OKAY .SO DOES THAT MEAN I NEED A SOLAR STUFF OF ABT 27KVA.HOW MUCH WILL IT COST. MAIL ME: OUSPOT-GENERAL@YAHOO.COM
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by felele(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2008
I'm building a few houses in the Lekki axis at the moment, and power is a MAJOR issue. I plan to use VAWTs, either roof mounted or free standing, to generate 20kw of power for each house. This adds about N6m to the cost of each house, which the owner can recover within about 5 years of not using NEPA or buying diesel. In essence, to escape regulation from the NERC and the HUNGRY Lagos state planning and Evironment ministries, I want each house to stand alone, power wise!

If anyone is interested in this project, pls PM me, and I'll give you the full details.
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by killtest: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2008
KillTest. The safer,easier way to pass any IT exam. And help You to get IT CERT.
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by woleadu: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
Hi felele,

I stumbled on this site today, is your offer of the SOLAR HOUSING SYSTEM still available?
Please call me on 08082684789
Thank
wole
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by kelloggs: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Felele, pls call me on 07028472915. Interested in your post.
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
I currently use or have been using for over a year now, the same 6 23W(as bright as 100W regular bulbs) energy saving bulbs for over a year. I can testify to the fact that these bulbs do work. I sleep with the lights on and I have one that stays on almost 24 hours a day as I leave it on most all day and all night. They work and they save you money as well. Despite my having light on so long, my bill remains seriously low. it works and it is good for the environment( so they say). grin
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by abujabooks(f): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2008
@owo2000

When I totalled all the watts, I came up with 532watts. Or am I calculating wrongly.

6 bulbs * 13 watts = 78 watts
1 Fan 25 watts * 4 hrs = 100 watts
1 TV 45 watts * 5 hrs = 225 watts
Sky dish 40 watts * 4 hrs = 160 watt

Can someone, pls help me to calculate the required Inverter?
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by Nelton(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2010
I deal on low energy bulbs. My bulb is just 11 watts bulbs compared to the 40W and 100W that are in the market. They r durable and quite reliable. Anyone interested shld get in touch with me by email: teokoro@yahoo.com or call 08034984704.
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by Nelton(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2010
I am bringing in power saving bulbs. These bulbs can last up to 6 hours after power cut with only 2 hours charging from Nepa light. In otherwords, with only 2 hours of nepa light your bulb can still be on for the next 6 hours after power outage. So you do not need to start putting on touch or candles when PHCN strikes as your bulb can stil take you up to 6 hours. Anyone intesrested in buying or distribution shld get in touch with me on 08034984704. or email teokoro@yahoo.com
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by avocat(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2010
I know about a good installer:

Brytesolar.com

Their prices are very affordable. The can install solar panels, solar water systems, visit their website or send them an email at admin@brytesolar.com
Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by michaelhxc(m): 4:42am On Jan 25, 2011
manufacturer of solar charge controllers ,inverter and LED constant current Driver .

Simultaneously we can also design and produce the solar system for the domestic & international customers.

Michael
Beijing EPSOLAR Technology CO., LTD

TEL:0086-10-57273156
FAX:0086-10-82894882
MSN:Michaelhxc@hotmail.com
E-Mail:Michael@epsolarpv.com
www.epsolarpv.cn
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solar_products/

Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by qs0404: 9:31am On May 18, 2011
Hello , Felicity Lighting Systems Co., Ltd is a real breeding in the world manufacturing center of Solar and LED Light company in China , We specialize in this field for several years(solar street lighting、solar garden light ,Solar Lighting Systems、photovoltaic cells、photovoltaic modules、Solar controller、Solar charger and so on) . Our products both in quality or price are very competitive ,Our website is http://www.greensolaring.com/ . Tel No is +8615889669809 , Email is : sales@greensolaring.com . I hope our products can be sold in the world market .

Thanks & Best regard
Mike
Felicity Lighting Systems Co .,Ltd

Tel : (+86) 15889669809

Email : sales@greensolaring.com

Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by bigfat01: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=15pt]forget nepa or phcn use this product
[/size]

Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by dozymars(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Enjoy 24hrs power supply, zero cost on fueling, No noise and 1 yr warranty. Please call me on 08026852968 for supply and installation.

Available service center

http://penatechgroup.com

Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by nonsog: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2014
POWER YOUR COMPANIES, HOTELS, HOSPITALS , HOMES AND STREET WITH THE BEST SOLAR SYSTEM THE WORLD EVER PRODUCED...SOLARLAND TECHNOLOGY OFFERS 6MONTHS QUARANTEE WITH FREE MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES INCLUSIVELY..VISIT OUR NIGERIA OFFICE TODAY!..CONTACT THE MARKETING MANAGER ON TODAY. 07067383373, 07052863159

Re: Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller by fF01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
nonsog:
POWER YOUR COMPANIES, HOTELS, HOSPITALS , HOMES AND STREET WITH THE BEST SOLAR SYSTEM THE WORLD EVER PRODUCED...SOLARLAND TECHNOLOGY OFFERS 6MONTHS QUARANTEE WITH FREE MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES INCLUSIVELY..VISIT OUR NIGERIA OFFICE TODAY!..CONTACT THE MARKETING MANAGER ON TODAY. 07067383373, 07052863159
hafa where u based in Nigeria??

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 4s White For Sale (sealed) / Brand New Acer Laptops For Sale / Vpn And Its Wahala!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.