Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite (41426 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Heathen(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is a good business move. Increasing maga catchment! No longer will magas goto the MOG, the MOG will come to them.

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
08:50world:
Let the ancient Words impart you Nairalanders! If only Nairalanders can watch that TV station often...
The world would b discussing their own exploits too. Alas, they are here wasting their life!
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju:
I am too rich to even to be poor.. [/color] A fish living inside water can never be called dryfish...
Just how rich are u? Who knows u? Do u have pce? What of ur health, family etc. Can u make heaven? Continue mocking ppu who are COMPLETELY blessed. I pray u don't turn 70 before getting my point.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by ifihearam: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Just how rich are u? Who knows u? Do u have pce? What of ur health, family etc. Can u make heaven? Continue mocking ppu who are COMPLETELY blessed. I pray u don't turn 70 before getting my point.

He is a learner.
I don't blame him,I blame a faceless forum so every toad and cockroach can brag na.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by bodejohn(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sam Milla: more private jets

Whch station is Vatican TV pls?

EWTN
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by signature2012(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
NEXT LEVELS- - DOUBLE PORTION!i rep winnerschapel 4life!
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by tivta(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
NIGERIA HAS THREE MAJOR PROBLEMS.
1. RELIGIOUS FANATICISM
2. TRIBALISM
3. CORRUPTION
Without solving these problems, Nigeria cannot progress. Americas motto is IN GOD WE TRUST, yet they are not religious fanatics even though they are currently backsliding with the support of homosexuality. It is good to be a protestant, WORK AND PRAY, pastors alone can not give you blessing. Anyway to each man his own beliefs. Congrats to those who will benefit from this station.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
ifeomabernard:
i cast and bind that evil spirit speaking thru u now IJN.
another brainwashed fellow
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by timoney45(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by eazzzy1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by timoney45(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
U need to see the number of people that get born again at each of d 3 Sunday services!
i dey laugh u. Repent! Av u checked, d rate of corruption among xtians is on d increase. Yet pple get born again in our churches daily
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by laytoshtwo: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
The problem with many Nigerians is they believe everything they hear without proof,if you have been to winners chapel you will always wish you have heard the teachings 10years ago.You can't sit in corner of a room without a Job and criticise those who are contributing to the lives of people.Maybe it is because they don't show their good deed on TV like some ministries.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by eazzzy1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
eazzzy1:
I don't knw hw much o,but there was a time a certain country was ravaged by drought,winners gave more than wat the whole united nations gave..so I knw they r deeply involved in charity
neglecting nigeria's sorry and rottened condition to give to another country proves your account is false.christ said,"first take off the pole in your eyes before you can see the stick in another person's eyes.if at all it happened,then i'll say they did it inother to establish winners chapel there meaning they will reap times 10 of the amount spent by milking the poor country.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
eazzzy1:
I don't knw hw much o,but there was a time a certain country was ravaged by drought,winners gave more than wat the whole united nations gave..so I knw they r deeply involved in charity
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by cytellProperty: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Winners' Chapel is now on satellite TV! The church has established its own broadcasting network named Breakthrough Broadcasting Network (BBN) which is available on Channel 21 on MyTV. This feat is coming barely a year after the church got licensed to operate its own airline Dominion Airline.Its inaugural transmission will be today (February 3, 2013) at %.00 PM Nigerian time.

This is a huge leap for a church which has branches in sixty countries of the world without ever being on TV or radio in its thirty two years of existence. Despite this fact, its three Sunday services are watched live online in one hundred and ten (110) countries of the world. The Living Faith Church has thus joined the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Daystar Christian Centre and Synagogue Church of All Nations to provide regular broadcast of its programmes 24 hours daily across the world. Jesus is Lord!
Your submission is not complete, Christ Embassy was the first Ministry to have such in the whole of Africa.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by eazzzy1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by HezronLorraine(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yeah.dts d power of Next levels speaking.Nobody anywhere in d world can understand d mysteries at work in LivingFaith.hence,dy think Winners operates on some logics and principles.i want u haters to google the history of both Winners chapel and the lifestory of Bishop David Oyedepo.dn u'll know dt kingdom mysteries are at work.btw,OP Y DIDN'T U PUT LOVEWORLD CHANNEL OF CHRIST EMBASSY.THEY HAPPEN TO HAVE THE LARGEST ONLINE AND SATELITE TV FOLLOWERS IN 115 NATIONS.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by confusion247(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
farolee:

read your Bible very well.is only a giving church that truely get blessed.when ever you give and you broadcast it on the TV or announced to third party, you have received your reward
Church business is now a very serious business.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Garbson: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is just little of the "Double Portion"/"Next Levels" inception. I tap into this Baba.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
eazzzy1:

Who said they don't give in Nigeria? They do,that country own was just notable..God said I will be a lender to nations..I tink it was libya
mr man,libya is ten times richer than nigeria.ur comment describes d case of a poor man giving to a rich man;no wonder u give 2 oyedepo or o¥€d£po
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hezron: OP Y DIDN'T U PUT LOVEWORLD CHANNEL OF CHRIST EMBASSY.THEY HAPPEN TO HAVE THE LARGEST ONLINE AND SATELITE TV FOLLOWERS IN 115 NATIONS.
It escaped my mind. I have been watching it for years. They make use of technology more than any other church in d world. He is also among d richest pastors in Africa. People, start wasting ur life n amass curses on Pastor Chris too.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by opeoluwa2(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Proudly a winner
Double portion,next level.
Congrats papa
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by kenod(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
eazzzy1:

Whilst not disputing your claim..you would need to provide evidence backed references to such generalisations else they are just outlandish assertions. For the purposes of clarity, my curiosity is hinged on activities for the common good of the local populace- that these churches have done in Nigeria. Charity must begin at home..there are millions of Nigerians in dire need of basic portable drinking water and affordable health care at least..in the face of government failure, these churches whom the impressionable locals hold in such high esteem could step in and provide such minor amenities.. and not competing for global domination with the UN...

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nuzo1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ People rejoicing for Winners church instead of rejoicing for G.O

I think we are missing something here. I was opportuned to listen to some of his last Shiloh messages and he made it clear that he solely/privately owns most of the so-called Winner's business conglomerate.

I stand to be corrected even though I heard him say that the church contributed nothing to some of the business believed to belong to winners church.

Whichever way, he's the owner of Winners chapel.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by ZLH: 3:21am On Feb 05, 2013
Thanks be to Jesus Name. Iam happy to hear this good news. Let the earth rejoice! rejoice!

There are some devil filled people who never see the wide spread of the gospel rather they see negative things. Don't follow them lest injure yourself because God watches every word that proceed from our heart through our mouth. Therefore guard your hearts!

God said "the knowledge of God shall fill the earth as the water covers the sea". This is fulfillment in our days. Not money making business. DSTV is moneycard service BUT MyTV can be watched even without money.

By this, our already dirty and confused society will find sanity and restoration.

Children of the Most High! Rejoice! The Church of Jesus Christ is matching on! You are also matching on!

Glory be to God.

I will have my own fleets of aircraft operating 24/7 as a man walks every time. I will carry you to your destination. Watch out in Jesus Name.

Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2013
ZLH: Thanks be to Jesus Name.

Children of the Most High! Rejoice! The Church of Jesus Christ is matching on! You are also matching on!

I will have my own fleets of aircraft operating 24/7 as a man walks every time. I will carry you to your destination. Watch out in Jesus Name.

Glory be to God

Amen to your prayer. For the earlier posters too, a resounding amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.