Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? (2423 Views)

Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* / Wizkid Tells Fan To Jump Off 3rdmainland Bridge For Asking For A RT On Twitter / # Luxury Life, Wizkid Get World Most Expensive Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by naijavlogcom(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Some days ago, Hotnaijagossip.com exclusively reported a story about crisis rocking Banky W's-led Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) music label.
While Banky W was contacted by us to speak on the story, he chose to keep a sealed lip to our enquiry about what a source close to his EME label informed us about an alleged bad blood between him and his prodigy, Wizkid.

Now, Wizkid, in what seems to be a suggestive tweet, has hinted that he is now ready to move on with a life without EME.

"Don’t take Loyalty for stupidity..don’t!‘, ‘Moving on to start all over again!…F*ck it!. If dey sleep on u..move on," the 23-year-old superstar singer posted on a social media network, Twitter today.

Even though Banky W has denied that Wizkid is leaving his label, sources maintained to us that Banky W is only trying to manage the crisis.

As it stands, our source said that Wizkid is gone far away from EME.
>>>more updates @ www.Naijavlog.com

Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
well,its no longer a new thin in 9ja....we part to meet n meet to part
God bless us all
Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Again, who cares?
He can spit on Banky W's gorimapa head & come over to sign into my record label 'Magic ENT'.

2 Likes

Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 04, 2013
All these small boys sef..... Make una make good music and stop all these fightings.
Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by oluwadare26(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2013
Banky is a Thief and Greedy man which as now pay him off. Shebi he also his a musician 4 crying out, while cant he earn what the small boy is earning instead of taking a larger % 4rm d boy fees.. I know it was some producers dat told wizzy dat banky is cheating him dat he shud move on
Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by lindaflorence: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2013
wizzy go ahead its ur life, live it to d full
Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by pinky21(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Issues of life. Wizy wizy je je oo
Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by bububabe(f): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
oluwadare26: Banky is a Thief and Greedy man which as now pay him off. Shebi he also his a musician 4 crying out, while cant he earn what the small boy is earning instead of taking a larger % 4rm d boy fees.. I know it was some producers dat told wizzy dat banky is cheating him dat he shud move on
if nt for banky w wil dere b a wizkid?wizkid get mind o

1 Like

Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by topmostg: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
And so fhuckin what?
Once again who fhuckin cares?
Am even tired of these yè yé yé songs that wizkid has been singin lately.

1 Like

Re: F*ck You, I'm Moving On To Start My Life--wizkid Tells Banky W? by Tiwah: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]lyf continues.....
Wake up fast b4 it's 2 late...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Chika Ike /.nuella Njubigbo / Haha! Check Out Genevieve Nnaji's Throwback Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.