Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* (854 Views)

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) / ‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by oluferry(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
It seems people actually dont feel comfortable seeing the EME Boss with the alleged balled head without an invitation or public announcement of him getting married.
An angry fan today on instagram told Banky to go get married, oooops.. was that an insult or just an advise?
see picture below >>>>>

Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
what's her business, useless follower

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by Airforce1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
I was here

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by Sandydayz(f): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't see how that's her bussiness undecided... some people just love to meddle on other's affair... anyway it's not new...
Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
If its a girl,marry her
If its a boy,marry his sister.

...Adhere to this advice at your own peril.
Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by tpiadotcom: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
seriously though, where was he when ocho baba's partner was looking for husband?

see why I don't put mouth for these Nigerian celebrities matter again?
Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by dubylhover(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
the stupid fan wey dey tell am to marry don marry?
Re: Angry Fan Tells Banky W To Get Married *screenshot* by Moiking(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
6ty6ix:
the stupid fan wey dey tell am to marry don marry?
i no no o...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out A Chat Btw A Boyfrd And His Ex / Too Cute! Mr & Mrs Gbenro Ajibade Pens Down 'vote Of Thanks' On Instagram...chec / Wasere! Queen Beyoncé Buys Whooping £200k [N62 Million] Diamond Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.