Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I'm Always Tired - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Always Tired (1779 Views)

Are You Always Tired And Stressed . Ask Questions. Be Healthy To Enjoy / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest / Are You Always Tired And Stressed Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Always Tired by Godmother(f): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
I dnt knw wasup. I'm always feeling tired. I do something very little and I bcom really tired. Doctors and med practitioners pls come to my aid.Need to knw what's wrong with me cos my personal and business life is suffering
Re: I'm Always Tired by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
What exactly do you mean by 'something little?'
Re: I'm Always Tired by Godmother(f): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Like doing dishes or walking a very short distance.
Re: I'm Always Tired by TableLeg(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Peak for you!
Re: I'm Always Tired by Godmother(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Peak ke? As in peak milk? This is a serious matter oh. I dnt think peak will help
Re: I'm Always Tired by Wendy80(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
U need 2go 2 the hospital 4 a comprehensive test to ascertain the cause.........cos u need to be sure its not somthn serious causing the weakness
Re: I'm Always Tired by bodik(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2013
You need to start drinking lots of water daily, starting from when you get up in the morning. Drink about 2 glass full, about 1hour before eating make sure you drink water, at intervals during the day make sure you drink at least 1 bottle of big eva water. Get multivitamins and if there is no improvement after 2 days see your doctor
Re: I'm Always Tired by pavitrabalse07: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2013
you have to drink more water and should consume more vegetables, fruits .. It will make you healthy...
Re: I'm Always Tired by TableLeg(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Godmother: Peak ke? As in peak milk? This is a serious matter oh. I dnt think peak will help
SMH .... Peak is a slang!
Good luck finding out
Re: I'm Always Tired by Godmother(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Tanx all. I ll try out the water therapy.

@Table leg
Instead of Smh n giving me an assignment to find out what peak is, why not just say it and be of hepl
Re: I'm Always Tired by madamebebe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
You need IRON in your diet ma. Vegetables, liver, fish, wheat bread, dried tomatoes.. etc ... Make sure you are eating more organic food and no processed rubbish...
Re: I'm Always Tired by portacabin: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2013
You are probably anaemic. Eat ugu vegetables and take multi vitamins
Re: I'm Always Tired by mecussey(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2013
Go do a liver funtion test....could also be lack of love, or have you finally been able to fall in love again?
Re: I'm Always Tired by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
portacabin: You are probably anaemic. Eat ugu vegetables and take multi vitamins

interesting.
Re: I'm Always Tired by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 18, 2013
Hello Godmother, used to feel this way before, I started using forte multivitamin, and eat lots of fruits n veggies and now am good and don't get tired easily. You must be missing some nutrients in your meal. Eat green and rest well, you will be ok.
Re: I'm Always Tired by greatgod2012(f): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2013
Have you gone for pregnancy test? if yes, and you are confirmed -ve, then follow d advise you are already given on this thread.
It is well.
May God help us all.
Re: I'm Always Tired by chidyke77(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Drinking lots of water wl just make u fine.
Re: I'm Always Tired by innersecret(f): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
The best advice is to go for a general check-up that show ur immune system is low.its pays more to know what is wrong with u and tackle it squarely.best of luck.
Re: I'm Always Tired by greatgod2012(f): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
innersecret: The best advice is to go for a general check-up that show ur immune system is low.its pays more to know what is wrong with u and tackle it squarely.best of luck.

yes, best advice indeed.
This thread is supportive of your advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/1229291/when-last-did-go-comprehensive
Re: I'm Always Tired by biolabee(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godmother: I dnt knw wasup. I'm always feeling tired. I do something very little and I bcom really tired. Doctors and med practitioners pls come to my aid.Need to knw what's wrong with me cos my personal and business life is suffering

Buy 30 day Centrum A - Z
I recommended this to a friend i know and the impact was instant!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Skin Care Ingredients To Avoid… (like The Plague) / Health Talks: Anti-aging & Weigth Balance / Check Out This 8 Sleeping Positions And How They Affect Your Health (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.