Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Book Of AFCON 33 Vs 1-10 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Book Of AFCON 33 Vs 1-10 (616 Views)

Nigeria Kicked Out Of Afcon.pdp Or Apc,who Is To Blame? / The Book Of AFCON 13 Vs 1-12 / India 100 Vs 1 Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of AFCON 33 Vs 1-10 by kennytidistar(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
1. And on that day when the Super Eagles had gathered in the burning bush against the Ethiopians of the eastern Desert. Keshi, the leader of the delegates gave directions to the people, but they harkened not.
2. And Keshi knowing what awaited him at Abuja knelt down with a broken heart and cried unto the heavens saying "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me, wilt thou givest me not one chance?"
3. As he spoke those words, the Lord heard his cry, and the Holy Spirit descended on the burning bush in the south of Africa where the men had gathered and spoke to Moses the Son of Victor, " goest yea forth into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians."
4. Now Moses harkened unto the voice of the lord and ran into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians and behold, a defender of the Ethiopian Army brought him down and caused a penalty.
5. And when this had happened, Keshi knew that the lord had heard his prayers and used Moses to cause a big scare for the Ethiopians. Yet again the Lord spoke to Moses, "Your enemy shall fall to the east but you'll play the ball to the west".
6. And when Moses had done this, the Eagles saw signs of victory in the burning bush.
7. Because Moses was obedient, The spirit drove him into the 18 yard box again to cause another great scare in the defence of the Ethiopians which made the keeper of the Ethiopian army attack him and got sentenced wit ban of 3 games by the Moroccan Judge.
8. When this had happened, the people saw that the hand of God was upon Moses. And Keshi knowing that God answered his prayers, said unto Moses "because the lord had used you to deliver the people of Nigeria out of the hands of the deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth again and take the penalty.
9. Thus, as the lord would have it, Moses brought down the Armies of the Ethiopians by placing the ball beyond the reach of the guard.
10. The Nigerian eagles glorified God with burnt offering....HNM

(1) (Reply)

Cat / Don't Miss This Great Chance Game On / Sizwe Bansi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.