Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (34106 Views)

Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / “we’ll Give ONE WEEK Of Free Sex If Eagles Wins The Cup (2) (3) (4)

Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by emmalezy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2013

Idah Peterside former Eagles keeper tweeted with this pic after the Eagles vs Ivory Coast match:

@IdahPeterside

Was in the dressing room with the players drogba walk in and told the players win the cup for us

https://twitter.com/IdahPeterside/status/298144748009566208

24 Likes

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Pizzanatty(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Wetn drogba mean?
So make we win d cup carry am go give dem 4 dere country..?
If i hear...sebi him b wan win am b4,he lose come dey talk wetn no follow...abeg congratulate d guys and leave story...

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by azeeza(f): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Which kain talk be dat, im take dat one cover werrin im talk before.( we cant lose to nigeria)
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
I'm confused and angry, how could the super chickens haven beaten the mighty elephants?
..really angry!

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
Drogba, nothing do you
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2013
[size=13pt]I try so much to hate this man. Lord knows I have tried. It's impossible. angry undecided smiley kiss[/size]

48 Likes

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I try so much to hate this man. Lord knows I have tried. It's impossible. angry undecided smiley kiss[/size]
Good morning

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by airmark(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2013
@Ogugua, DD is a legend, you gotta like him.

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by redcliff: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2013
abeg comot for road jor.. If i be una Football governing body for CIV, i go say make una dey come back by road. lol.

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by HectorTroy: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2013
Drogba haff jazz mikel the same way he jazz Torres...No more goals for the eagles #Sadface
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by segunsd: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I try so much to hate this man. Lord knows I have tried. It's impossible. angry undecided smiley kiss[/size]

try harder. lol
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2013
2 me drogba talk sense,he is encouragin our players,nice talk didier drogba

44 Likes

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2013
Why should they win the cup for you? Last I checked they are representing the over 160 million angry Nigerians! Lol.... No light, no jobs, hot blazing sun, bad roads! God punish his father!

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Akbee(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2013
drogba no say we no go past this stage.that one na cold comfort na
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by 50calibre(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2013
He said that because super eagles not winning the cup would make them look bad. If Nigeria wins the cup, they will console themselves with the fact that the team who knocked them out were better that everyone else

83 Likes

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by andyanders: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2013
Pizzanatty: Wetn drogba mean?
So make we win d cup carry am go give dem 4 dere country..?
If i hear...sebi him b wan win am b4,he lose come dey talk wetn no follow...abeg congratulate d guys and leave story...

What is wrong with what he said?.
If we go ahead and win the cup, that will confirm that they lost to a better team. mu...m..u like u

24 Likes

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by 50calibre(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2013
engineerd: Why should they win the cup for you? Last I checked they are representing the over 160 million angry Nigerians! Lol.... No light, no jobs, hot blazing sun, bad roads! God punish his father!

You are uncultured! Even if you haven't eaten any good food in the last 2 days, must you take out your misery on him?

43 Likes

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Damitism: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2013
Oh dear! He was so helpless to have said that

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by simmydebadest(m): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2013
50calibre: He said that because super eagles not winning the cup would make them look bad. If Nigeria wins the cup, they will console themselves with the fact that the team who knocked them out were better that everyone else
eyaaaaa I feel 4 Drogba dou, de hope of winning AFCON is nt dia anymore....
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by negaiyke: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2013
wetin him talk beta pass make him cry. Mayb na wetin Messi tel am afta Chelsea beat Barca comot 4rm Champions league. Up NAIJA

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 04, 2013
Double d...legend and class

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Rastamann: 12:46am On Feb 04, 2013
When it comes to playing "tough" teams, the SE will perform but when you expect them to perform they will fumble. I wish them the best in the competition.

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by GBOYEGA255(m): 12:47am On Feb 04, 2013
Ok drogba guys go do that for trust them.
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by philc334: 12:51am On Feb 04, 2013
is like the eagles had miss their flight back to naija, we will re-book for next week.

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by pekelepekele(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2013
Pray that Nigeria win against Mali . Super eagles are this type of people that whenever you put so much trust on them they fumble and when you think they won't perform they will just do well

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by iykemanchi(m): 12:57am On Feb 04, 2013
Harwo: I'm confused and angry, how could the super chickens haven beaten the mighty elephants?
..really angry!

Dude take a trip to hell ok.

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2013
engineerd: Why should they win the cup for you? Last I checked they are representing the over 160 million angry Nigerians! Lol.... No light, no jobs, hot blazing sun, bad roads! God punish his father!
guy take am easy na. shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by brilapluz(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2013
HectorTroy: Drogba haff jazz mikel the same way he jazz Torres...No more goals for the eagles #Sadface

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...chei..u wan finish me wit wetin u write..lol
Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 04, 2013
Spirit of good sportsmanship.
You may visit GidiLink blog here

Re: Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles by Ejine(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2013
I sabi say no be Drogba dey there again. De man don die out of rage and disappointment.
Na just cover up im dey do grin

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona