Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare (10903 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by cdoffx(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi, since i was in school i've always though i'm not gonna write applications but be an entrepreneur. But for long time i've been considering where to start from, now my mind is settled on agriculture.
Can any professional in the field give me an approximate sum of starting a plantain plantation on like 1hectare of land. Thanks
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by ihedioramma: 3:21am On Feb 04, 2013
??
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by cdoffx(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Is there anyone in this field in the house
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by monopolist: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
You need at least NGN500,000 to start small and about NGN2Million to start big.

You can plant between 1,500 and 5,000 Plantain Suckers on 1 Hectare depending on what you want, space, knowledge and Capital

You may and may not make any margin in the first year but never give up.

Some mature for Harvest by the 9th month while some reach 20months.

Best of Results
kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by cdoffx(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
monopolist: You need at least NGN500,000 to start small and about NGN2Million to start big.

You can plant between 1,500 and 5,000 Plantain Suckers on 1 Hectare depending on what you want, space, knowledge and Capital

You may and may not make any margin in the first year but never give up.

Some mature for Harvest by the 9th month while some reach 20months.

Best of Results
kingolusola@gmail.com
thanks for your info. I will get in touch with you soon
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by omar0001: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Hi there,

You can come and visit my plantation @ Mowe (opposite Redeem camp) and we will give you a quotation.

Thanks
Omar
kenlincresources@gmail.com
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by cdoffx(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
omar0001: Hi there,

You can come and visit my plantation @ Mowe (opposite Redeem camp) and we will give you a quotation.

Thanks
Omar
kenlincresources@gmail.com
thanks man. I'll also get in touch with you too Mowe is not too far from me to come
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Earn huge profits operating a plantain flour mill. next9jabillionaires./2013/11/05/how-to-start-a-medium-scale/

1 Like

Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by IRIENBOY(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare by boluwajokosegun: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
THE GREEN OIL WELL-Jatropha (Biofuel)
This is new in Nigeria & u can make a lot of money just by being a biofuel farmer. We at eesteeresources have Jatroha plantation, as i speak we set up farm for investors & buy back the seeds after 6 months of planting the 2 months old seedlings , we sell hybrid seedling @ N40 per stand,As a member of our farmers club, we write feasibility study on agric biz, send news letter, we help to rent private/ govt land@ less than N2,500 per acre we have 300 acres of arable land in the west for lease & some for sale to interested investors who are member of our farmer’s club-registration fee is N3,500 . Presently MTN uses biofuel to run their base stations all over the country, In this business there is no waste because both oil & shaft is marketable besides there are people who plant & use the biofuel to run their generator in Oyo state more so we have foreigners waiting to buy the cake. Jatropha plant seeds for up to 50 years & seed is ready for harvest when the plant is 8 months old , Jatropha seed cake can be mixed with energy sources such as maize to compound livestock feeds, and it is relatively cheap. The juice from the leaves can be used in the treatment and prevention of many ailments. The stem can be cut and used as a chewing stick to cure bleeding gums, smelling mouth and so on. Toothpaste can be produced from it. Presently in Nigeria ceiling board is produced from Jatropha, better than asbestos, they are environmentally friendly, very cheap and affordable
“Charcoal for bleaching palm oil for the production of oil used in the making of soaps and insecticides has been produced from Jatropha. The oil is not yet used for human consumption, but it can be used in the production of pesticides.
“Jatropha is a solution provider to the problem of climate change. One plant of Jatropha absorbs about 20 kilograms of carbon dioxide per year.If you want to know more buy our comprehensive jatropha proposal- 25k
1. As I speak the house has done the first reading of a bill to include Jatropha biofuel into our petrol (10-20)%. interested persons should please call Gbenga on 08182355047 or 08136650972 (9am to11pm-Monday to Saturday ,1pm to 11pm- Sunday) for more details- We are also into plantain, pineapple, palm tree, rubber ,moringa ,maize, cassava, vegetable ,melon ,watermelon ,cabbage plantation farm , you can also buy all kinds of seedlings from us. We also have quail, glasscutter, rabbit ,snail, ostrich ,Flightless-guinea fowl , imported turkey
2. Nigeria has no business importing food at all. We have everything; God has blessed this country. We have land, cheap labour, we have great sunshine and we have population to eat what we produce. Nigeria should not be importing food; Nigeria should be self-sufficient and should be a net exporting country for food

3. We also build incubators that use Jatrophat as fuel , infact we convert room to incubator. If you are a serious investor please call Gbenga on 08182355047 or 08136650972 (9am to 11pm-Monday to Saturday ,1pm to 11pm- Sunday)– Eesteeresources-agriculture-based entrepreneur.
agric4wealth8020..com, eesteeresources@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Using Micro - Scale Agricultural Systems to Build the Nigerian Economy / Lands For Sale In Iseyin, Oke-ogun Area Of Oyo State..come In For Cheap Lands / Which Leave Is Basil Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.