Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. (1845 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / @ Italo, Debosky And Others - Re: Bible Study Discourse And Matters Arising / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 04, 2013
Let us reason together says the Lord. I was scared when I was a kid of Hell fire; many adults are still scared today of hell fire, but none of the people who get scared actually spend a time in their life to truthfully, and scientifically reason the possibilities and impossibilities of eternal fire. Now, the real question is; When we die, our consciousness shifts from our physical perishable, combustible physical vehicle (body) to an ethereal soul body that can not be affected by fire, which is actually a physical energy that converts physical matter to vapor. FIRE CAN NOT HAVE EFFECT ON SOUL BODY. So why are people afraid of Hell, when in essence, Spirits as Soul cant be burnt, cant be destroyed, cant feel pains ? Well, I shall talk about Heaven another day, but never again should a man be scared of something without thinking - I guess millions worldwide who are scared of hell have questions to ask me and I am waiting.....Do dare tell me another fairytale story that human corpse that decayed in the numerous graves will become physical again, cos that will be very unscientific and stupid.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2013
My question is, what happens to thoswho haven't heard about Jesus or Hell fire in their lives..and yes, there are millions of people like that. Will they also burn in "hell fire"? According to the Christian doctrine. Meanwhile, these people also think that their various religions are the best.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Joagbaje(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2013
masonkz: My question is, what happens to thoswho haven't heard about Jesus or Hell fire in their lives..and yes, there are millions of people like that. Will they also burn in "hell fire"? According to the Christian doctrine. Meanwhile, these people also think that their various religions are the best.

God will judge them acciring to the witness they have

Romans 2:14-15
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2013
masonkz: My question is, what happens to thoswho haven't heard about Jesus or Hell fire in their lives..and yes, there are millions of people like that. Will they also burn in "hell fire"? According to the Christian doctrine. Meanwhile, these people also think that their various religions are the best.
It proves again the loopholes in the theory of hell. The story is meant to scare kids from stealing fish from mama's pot.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Let us reason together says the Lord. I was scared when I was a kid of Hell fire; many adults are still scared today of hell fire, but none of the people who get scared actually spend a time in their life to truthfully, and scientifically reason the possibilities and impossibilities of eternal fire. Now, the real question is; When we die, our consciousness shifts from our physical perishable, combustible physical vehicle (body) to an ethereal soul body that can not be affected by fire, which is actually a physical energy that converts physical matter to vapor. FIRE CAN NOT HAVE EFFECT ON SOUL BODY. So why are people afraid of Hell, when in essence, Spirits as Soul cant be burnt, cant be destroyed, cant feel pains ? Well, I shall talk about Heaven another day, but never again should a man be scared of something without thinking - I guess millions worldwide who are scared of hell have questions to ask me and I am waiting.....Do dare tell me another fairytale story that human corpse that decayed in the numerous graves will become physical again, cos that will be very unscientific and stupid.

@bolded
how did you come across this conclusion?have you seen spirit or ghost?
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2013
@ billionaire,what do u think happens when we die?
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
justaqad:

@bolded
how did you come across this conclusion?have you seen spirit or ghost?
Nice question, we are actually ghosts with physical embodiments. The other ghosts lost their physical body and can only be seen when you intentionally or accidently are attuned to dimensions beyond the third. Yes, I see those apparitions and ethereal beings when there is need to.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Beretta92: @ billionaire,what do u think happens when we die?
When you die the following occurs, but let me start by saying that Death is simply a transition, a shift of consciousness from this physical vehicle to the other body. And in that other body, you are fully aware. The energy beings (spirits,angels) on the advance dimensions will guide you around until you become acquainted with your new surroundings, which actually is this same universe but on a higher frequency and wavelengths and vibrations.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
there is just no escaping this Hell thing is there?
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: there is just no escaping this Hell thing is there?
There is no hell, its myth. There is a correctional facility for soul though, but its very temporal and its meant to purify souls on their roads to perfection. Hell as described by religion, never existed, will never exist and its the figments of the imagination of the writers of the good books.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Nice question, we are actually ghosts with physical embodiments. The other ghosts lost their physical body and can only be seen when you intentionally or accidently are attuned to dimensions beyond the third. Yes, I see those apparitions and ethereal beings when there is need to.

nice summary but you were only blabbing.

lol @ bolded... i guess your granny's ghost is what you are seeing
hehehehehehehehehee grin grin grin
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: There is no hell, its myth. There is a correctional facility for soul though, but its very temporal and its meant to purify souls on their roads to perfection. Hell as described by religion, never existed, will never exist and its the figments of the imagination of the writers of the good books.

hehehehehehehe.
and your correctional facility for souls are real abi?
heheehehehehehehehe
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
justaqad:

nice summary but you were only blabbing.

lol @ bolded... i guess your granny's ghost is what you are seeing
hehehehehehehehehee grin grin grin
You are silly little man. Any attempt to insult my person will not be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: You are silly little man. Any attempt to insult my person will not be tolerated.

hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry to burst your bubble.lol
whats your proof that you are seeing ghost?maybe ghost of sparta. hehehehehehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
justaqad:

hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry to burst your bubble.lol
whats your proof that you are seeing ghost?maybe ghost of sparta. hehehehehehehehehehehehe
A million bucks and I will prove that to you, if you cant afford that, then step aside. Do I look like a give a Zap about what you believe ?
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: A million bucks and I will prove that to you, if you cant afford that, then step aside. Do I look like a give a Zap about what you believe ?

scam.. no wonder you refered oyedepo as a great man.Brothers in Crime.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehhe
1 million is small na..send your account number i will double your request.
barawo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
justaqad:

scam.. no wonder you refered oyedepo as a great man.Brothers in Crime.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehhe
1 million is small na..send your account number i will double your request.
barawo grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am not very Christian, but I do know that Oyedepo is a great man, no doubts about that. I may not believe in all theories and theorems of the Bible and Koran, but I can not underestimate the good things that religion has done for humanity. Oyedepo has mentored over 200,000 successful persons, in getting out there and working hard to make billions and I happen to be one of them, I still have many of his books and tapes. What have you achieved, little rabbit, other than a pair of lungs congested with cigarette carbon and a kidney almost ready to get ruptured by 59% concentration alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I am not very Christian, but I do know that Oyedepo is a great man, no doubts about that. I may not believe in all theories and theorems of the Bible and Koran, but I can not underestimate the good things that religion has done for humanity. Oyedepo has mentored over 200,000 successful persons, in getting out there and working hard to make billions and I happen to be one of them, I still have many of his books and tapes. What have you achieved, little rabbit, other than a pair of lungs congested with cigarette carbon and a kidney almost ready to get ruptured by 59% concentration alcohol.

aha.
easy chief,now i know all your claims are mere assumptions. 200,000 that's a bogus claim.
brothers in crime.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
btw ,i could use your expertise.can you make my Atheistic Boss see ghost?can you disappear?there's a huge reward.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by greatgod2012(f): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ op, sincerely, i love this thread. As much as it seems you are making a lot of sense, i would rather live my life believeing hell is real only to discover that it doesnt after death than living my life believing that there is no hell only to find out after death that hell is real, afterall, no one claimed to have been there. There is nothing actually to loose, afterall, according to you, d concept is to scare pple away from doing evil, d4, i will like to run from evil and later found out that there is no hell. It shall all be well.
Thanks.

P. S........im really following this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: There is no hell, its myth. There is a correctional facility for soul though, but its very temporal and its meant to purify souls on their roads to perfection. Hell as described by religion, never existed, will never exist and its the figments of the imagination of the writers of the good books.
how re u sure dat dis correctional facility n all these beliefs of yrs aren't myths too? Have u got any special revelation from the gods?
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by justaqad(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
Beretta92: how re u sure dat dis correctional facility n all these beliefs of yrs aren't myths too? Have u got any special revelation from the gods?

lol. maybe he got a phone call from above.lol
delusion.correctional facility ko repairational ni.
hehehehehehehee
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Beretta92: how re u sure dat dis correctional facility n all these beliefs of yrs aren't myths too? Have u got any special revelation from the gods?
Its not myth. You prolly need to wait till your last few hours on earth to figure it out.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2013
Joagbaje:

God will judge them acciring to the witness they have

Romans 2:14-15
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink

In that case it would have been better if I hadn't known about Christianity. Would have just gone on being good without the fear of hell fire and all such!
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2013
Billyonaire: Its not myth. You prolly need to wait till your last few hours on earth to figure it out.
but really i'll be glad to enter a more interesting existence/plane(not religious heaven or hell) after dying here.i still hv to examine n ponder these theories some more.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by enilove(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2013
The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
There is no need to argue about hell or heaven ,Jesus said in John 15:24"If I had not done among them the works which none other man did,they had not had sin"
Though we were not present when Jesus came to the earth,but it is written for us to know that there was a son of God who came to this world for our sins,who has informed us that there is hell and heaven.He did many miracles to testify of his fathers power.
It is finished he said on the cross.Believing someone who can not raise a dead ant back to life is foolishness. The bible also says in 2 Timothy4:3 that the time is coming when people will not be able to endure sound doctrine and they will turn away their ears from the truth.
We hate to hear about hell because we feel we should continue in our disobedience to God and when death comes the soul should go and rest. We should not forget that Jesus Christ did not dance on the cross at calvary.He went through pain because he knows that there is an everlasting hell fire.
Any child of God will accept what is written in the bible and not follow the foolishness of science neither should we allow our small brain to think of spiritual matters as if we can create our own world.
An order from the creator is "OBEY ,REPENT ,ACCEPT JESUS "then you will not go to hell that you are afraid of.Anything contrary to this ,the person would know that the actual torment of hell is real only it might be too late.
False doctrine is of the devil.The bible tells us that there is hell.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Joel3(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2013
@billyoniare

i would advise you cease from such teaching, as much i do not believe in hell also as i see it too as a diciplinaty act, that dont mean i should go about teaching there is no hell.

Religions came from somewhere, its divine and from above, you are playing with something i cannot explain, paster of today most of them if not all is their heart they do not believe much in hell, but that doesn't mean they will teach no hell, hell is divine message from above, the human eye or understanding can not picture it and it might not be the initial fire torment as we see it but other kind of thing entirely.

You have to cease from such message, even if you dont believe dont teach it. My follow NL be warned

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
Why do u xtians always resort to empty threats. Be warned of what? Op,say what u wanna say jare.NO KAIN!!
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Joel.:
@billyoniare

i would advise you cease from such teaching, as much i do not believe in hell also as i see it too as a diciplinaty act, that dont mean i should go about teaching there is no hell.

Religions came from somewhere, its divine and from above, you are playing with something i cannot explain, paster of today most of them if not all is their heart they do not believe much in hell, but that doesn't mean they will teach no hell, hell is divine message from above, the human eye or understanding can not picture it and it might not be the initial fire torment as we see it but other kind of thing entirely.

You have to cease from such message, even if you dont believe dont teach it. My follow NL be warned

Thank you.
The truth is that most pastors understand there is no hell. But the theory of hell is meant for blind control of the human race, if everyone comes to the knowledge that there is no hell, then there will be catastrophe, as people will have no controlling fear....I understand why I shouldnt teach the truth, but did knowing the truth making me go on a killing spree ? Not at all, infact it disciplines me to know more about the purpose of life and existence. I have to realize that even higher spirits in the cosmic cycles dont even want me saying these things, cos we are apparently not supposed to unveil these while alive, we are supposed to know much of these at the point of death....but then I think its not worth it if we all continue to live in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Outside of that, there are so many things in your post that doesn't aline or vaid, you point it out in your post saying spirit cannot get burnt or get punishment. I warn you in other post that you are not yet rip for teaching on nairaland.

Let me start with only this because i dont want to fault all what you said up there.

Spirit do get burnt with spiritual fire or torment, i do command spiriual fire and send them to spiritual alters, this are spirit kingdom, they get burnt and chass away.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Billyonaire: The truth is that most pastors understand there is no hell. But the theory of hell is meant for blind control of the human race, if everyone comes to the knowledge that there is no hell, then there will be catastrophe, as people will have no controlling fear....I understand why I shouldnt teach the truth, but did knowing the truth making me go on a killing spree ? Not at all, infact it disciplines me to know more about the purpose of life and existence. I have to realize that even higher spirits in the cosmic cycles dont even want me saying these things, cos we are apparently not supposed to unveil these while alive, we are supposed to know much of these at the point of death....but then I think its not worth it if we all continue to live in ignorance.

@ Billionaire

Hell is real n it exists, I have beeen there and I am back. So u guyz should stop deceiving people here.
Re: The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2013
mobuch:

@ Billionaire

Hell is real n it exists, I have beeen there and I am back. So u guyz should stop deceiving people here.
Thanks, you are back, and that's great. You are back because you survived the fiery furnace. You are back because it was not your physical body that went to hell. So in essence, what faced the hell fire, I guess your Soul. Did you feel the fire burning you ? Can you actually survive it.....my friend do away with emotions and tell us how you survived such fire, not burnt, but dont tell us you saw people burnt, and they gave you a message to us. Cos that wont cut it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I hereby call on Everyone on Earth to be at Alert!!! / Should A Spirit Filled Believer Succumb To Depression And Suicide? / Haters Of The Christian God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.