Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) (10065 Views)

Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo / Free Logos, d.p's And More..... / Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2013
I will be doing free logos, d.p's and much more for as many that will stumble upon this thread....

please like my page and go see some of my other designs: www.facebook.com/kreationsgrafix

enquiries: osaruese44@gmail.com

PROMO CONTINUES WHILE STRENGTH LASTS.....(pls support d man of God if you can grin grin grin grin grin)
if you are in neeed of cutting edge flyers and posters pls get in touch..
LETS GO THERE!!!!

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by Dominicpupuru(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2013
Hey boss,nice job,pls do u do training?If yes,holla @me on 08075610432 or dominicpupuru@gmail.com.If on bb,220C0EA3,I'll b expectin,thanx bro.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by mysmoothie: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hey man, pls i want a logo for a school, Silver Spring International Schools. I want if possible world map somewhere a gold /yellow crown somewhere. Colours are yellow, blue and black.
Cheers.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by MrAnoTi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice Job bro. Letz see wah yu've gat
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 3:36am On Feb 05, 2013
SILVER SPRING:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by MrAnoTi(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice one.. Pls help be do one for jollofmusic
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by expertman(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nice Job Bro Need Ecover Or Logo For My site at www.usavisasecret.com
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by valdubem(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
I love the school's logo. Ple help me create mine; EMERALD E-SOLUTIONS LTD
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 4:11am On Feb 07, 2013
JOLLOF MUSIC:

1 Like

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 4:19am On Feb 07, 2013
If you need the high resolution vector file (due to the fact that nairaland will not accept high quality uploads) then send an email to the mailbox that was specified at the beginning of this thread. Other logos coming soon (i have been very busy lately)...
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by kingzx0(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2013
Bro nice work. Can u help me create one? ℓ̊ want it should be 'Da Kingz' there should be a crown @ d k Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ♏v̶̲̥̅ mail
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by MrAnoTi(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2013
lord.spiritual:
If you need the high resolution vector file (due to the fact that nairaland will not accept high quality uploads) then send an email to the mailbox that was specified at the beginning of this thread. Other logos coming soon (i have been very busy lately)...

Thank Bro my email is officialanoti@gmail.com
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2013
VISASECRET:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2013
EMERALD:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2013
DA KINGS:

1 Like

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by gregoryea: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2013
Pls help me do one for '154' we're an upcoming music group and if it's not too much trouble pls email it to freshcoolgreg@yahoo.com
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by morzook(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
bro could you hook me up with a logo, the company's name is Next Generation Advertising. the logo should be a simple one, it would read NEXTAds. the NEXT will be blue in colour, and the ADS will be red and between the nEXt, there will be a green arrow like the fedex arrow below. it would really be an honour

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2013
154:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
NEXTADS:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by morzook(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
God bless you bro... am really grateful
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by bameyi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hi can you design a logo with Godwin carrier & transport (GCT) email me @ edacheisaac@gmail.com
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by sportlover: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
I like you designs nice work I would like a logo designed too for me the name is PINK this will follow with full name under the PINK Eg

PINK
Phoenix Infomarketing Network Koncepts.
1. Font colour baby pink that looks like sky blue but it will be pink color.
2.background color white with a the light RED color circling the Logo PINK only
3.the PINK will be bigger and centered with the phoneix infomarketing Network Koncepts will be under as shown above. all centered.
4.slogan " We Impact Your life and Business to Succeed"

Thanks God bless if anything let me know
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by hoodboi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nyc one bro, I wud appreciate a logo for think-house concepts. It should be a house with a bulb behind it,d bulb shud rise like a chimney behind it or a man's head thinking with a bulb inside it. Or if u hv any beta ideas.tnx

One more thing, do u do website design. I am building a network of freelance IT personel and I cud use a very good grafix designer dat doesn't think d way most of our websites in dis country are designed.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by gregoryea: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thanks for the logo, I really appreciate it, but I have one more favor to ask, I need four more logos for 'Greg A.' 'T-Don' 'Drecx A' and 'Shosho' . Thanks a million in advance
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by jaeo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
good day sir first off id like to say thank you for all the good things you ve been doing for this community what you are doing right now only few can do it and on behave of everybody that has benefited for you id like to say thank you ehen now on to the work i want a header for my website www.juukebox.com its a music and entertainment site id like the width to be 1000 pixels and height 200 pixels that way it will fix into my site perfectly
text for the header should include www.juukebox.com music,videos, gossips, interviews, lifestyle and fashion

secondly i want a 300pixels x 300pixels design this i will attach to songs on the site when downloaded and played will show this design
text for this design; www.juukebox.com
www.facebook.com/juukebox
@juukeboxNG
pin:30b886c6

for both background should be white and pink
thanks a million times anticipating your quick response
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
GCT:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
PINK:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by igbsam(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Please Can you do one for me for "DISAM & KASH NIG. LTD"
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
THINK HOUSE: i felt it would make sense like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Ad Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland: Round 2 / I am TeddyArt. Check out my Toon Gallery. ( Photos) / Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.