Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo (5978 Views)

Free Logos For First 15 People / My Lastest Logos Design For Rating.... / Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Have your logo design for free.

TERM AND CONDITION APPLY
* Only ten (10) slots available
*You must specify your colour preference (two colour max.)
*Your company name
*Your company philosophy (aims or business objectives)
*Two sample logos will be make for each design offer

* If required the raw (in cdr format etc)file may send on payment of #500 to any email address you specified in your post (note: only png or jpeg formats will be send for free)

*Awoofawo retains copyright ownership to all work; design and same can not be transfere(s) to third party(ies) without permission.
On your line.... go!
Thread open.....
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2015

Seun, erad could you please push this thread to fp?

The thread is to celebrate Nairaland by offering free limited logo design to those who need it. Number of entry offer may be increase, if there is favourable respond of nlders. Thank
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
My first gift to Nairaland and dedicated to all Nairaland graphic gurus..... The redesign of the Nairaland target ad banner...

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
cool

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Redesign of another logo from Nairaland...

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by spywareczar(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lol, calm your balls grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
spywareczar:
Lol, calm your balls grin

lol! Na oga felixchip put fire for my ball o! So I must conquer the challenge... Still waiting for the first design brief from Nairalanders...
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by spywareczar(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Awoofawo:

lol! Na oga felixchip put fire for my ball o! So I must conquer the challenge... Still waiting for the first design brief from Nairalanders...
believe me,you are not helping yourself
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
spywareczar:
believe me,you are not helping yourself

Could you please pm, your idea and opinion will be highly appreciate. If am doing any wrong, will love to learn about them and correct same. Thank boss!
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by wildchild1: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will be glad if you can come up wit a good logo for me for my company OLA ABASS GROUP
I like colors green and yellow and would be glad if you can use it in designing the logo...thanks and God bless

Send d raw file to free2danceluv@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by wildchild1: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
wildchild1:
I will be glad if you can come up wit a good logo for me for my company OLA ABASS GROUP
I like colors green and yellow and would be glad if you can use it in designing the logo...thanks and God bless

Send d raw file to free2danceluv@gmail.com

Its a general business,we do virtually everything,thats why the slogan is "Think anything...We'll do It" 
From sales of jersey,to importation,to exportation,to business guide,traveling,sales of fashion items both male and female,we also do souvenir in forms of wristband,paper bags,customized towels,flash drives,mugs,...we do everything

OLA ABASS GROUP
(General business) 
(catchy phrase: Think anything...We'll do it)
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
wildchild1:
Its a general business,we do virtually everything,thats why the slogan is "Think anything...We'll do It" 
From sales of jersey,to importation,to exportation,to business guide,traveling,sales of fashion items both male and female,we also do souvenir in forms of wristband,paper bags,customized towels,flash drives,mugs,...we do everything

OLA ABASS GROUP
(General business) 
(catchy phrase: Think anything...We'll do it)

What you asked for is no longer a business logo but business banner. All the same, hope these will do?

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nine slot to go....
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by wildchild1: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Awoofawo:

What you asked for is no longer a business logo but business banner. All the same, hope these will do?
Hmmmm its good,but you omitted something in the catchy phrase,its "we'll do it " not "we do it"
Also,I think the green and yellow looks awkward kinda ,dont know,maybe you should help with your own color that you think and lets have a new logo/design/banner

Thanks sir,I really appreciate the 1st work,I will forever cherish it
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
wildchild1:

Hmmmm its good,but you omitted something in the catchy phrase,its "we'll do it " not "we do it"
Also,I think the green and yellow looks awkward kinda ,dont know,maybe you should help with your own color that you think and lets have a new logo/design/banner

Thanks sir,I really appreciate the 1st work,I will forever cherish it

Will correct the mistake and repost later... No electric to power lappy since yes.day! Thank for feedback.
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by wildchild1: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Awoofawo:

Will correct the mistake and repost later... No electric to power lappy since yes.day! Thank for feedback.

You're welcome sir..will be waiting on you
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
wildchild1:

You're welcome sir..will be waiting on you

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by wildchild1: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Awoofawo post=31771048][/quote]
Wow,I love this...thanks bro
God will continue to perfect u in your designs *dancing shoki*
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2015
wildchild1:

Wow,I love this...thanks bro
God will continue to perfect u in your designs *dancing shoki*

Good to hear you say that...
May God continue to protect and perfect the work your hand too.
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nine slots still remain for grab.....
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by wildchild1: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Awoofawo:

Good to hear you say that...
May God continue to protect and perfect the work your hand too.
Kindly help me send the raw file itself to free2danceluv@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
wildchild1:

I believed you read the terms and condition.

I can only send the png or jpeg format (not editeable photo file) for free. If you want the vector file ( coreldraw format file) you will need to drop #500 in airtime (airtel).
Just let me know which is ok with you... Regard
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
wildchild1:

Sorry for not getting back to you. Got ban by antispam bot. Check you inbox, file sent since yes.day.. My regard!
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by wildchild1: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Awoofawo:

Sorry for not getting back to you. Got ban by antispam bot. Check you inbox, file sent since yes.day.. My regard!
Seen and replied...thanks
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
. cool.

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by grownaira: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Awoofawo:

Only logos or business name design please....

Ok thanks. Can I get your contact? So that you do the job for me for a fee.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
grownaira:

Thanks

awographic@yandex.com

Include banner dimension/size thank
Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
cool

Re: Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo by Awoofawo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
grownaira:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Designed Using Corel Draw. / Where Can I Get A Cheap Graphics Tablet ? / Filmmaking Whatsapp Club Group For Nigerian Filmmakers Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.