Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory (11343 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by generaliy07(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
shadrach77: this rubbish has to stop. Why not use the koranic to form these jokes, why use the bible? Something like this was also coined during the Farouk, Otedola saga. It more or less blasphemous and sacrilegious angry angry angry
grin
shadrach77: this rubbish has to stop. Why not use the koranic to form these jokes, why use the bible? Something like this was also coined during the Farouk, Otedola saga. It more or less blasphemous and sacrilegious angry angry angry
Am laughing at your level of religious bigotry!

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by dont8(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ask him, what's the big deal in this, same way they attacked El-Rufai, smh at his fanatism.
adexsimply: what is all the FUSS about? are you a FANATIC?SMH undecided undecided
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Ayoswit(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
copy copy, i've read this joke on facebook.
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by adexsimply(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ayoswit: copy copy, i've read this joke on facebook.
SO? must u spoil the fun?..oga fun yin o

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by sirugos(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
The book of stephen 3 vs 3-6, 7 - 10 and moses proclaimed to the people The God that delivered us from the ethiopians will defend us in the presence of the ivorians. 4 and after the fifth day after noon before nightfall it came to pass that the nigerians defeated the ivorians. 5 The king of the nigerians one King Jonathan danced Azonto in Celebration at a place called the eagles square near his palace.6 and the lord blessed them amongst the football race of africa
7.After some time news came fr
om a distance country in the southern part of africa that the malians were approaching the nigerian territory. 8 The nigerians became scared and on the 3rd day after they have received the news 9 the lord appeared to apostle sunday mba and promised him that the malians will fall before them easier than any other battle they had faced in the past.10 Mba believed the lord and again it came to pass, the malians became slaves to the nigerians
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by suxes2005(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mehn OP u tried ooo
Gos punish you... Errnn sorry bles u!

BTW: wat is super eagle?
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
opeoluwa2:

UBM=you be mumuni
Hahaha i no fit laugh o. UBM chei naija.
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
cool, though hve seen it b4
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by bemagnify: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
No mata d weight of Elephant e no fit cuz Earthquake! Up eagles
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by ayojosh2k(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2013

You are Very Stupid!!

Cant you just smile at a Joke??

Must you whip religeous sentiments??

ODE!! (meaning Major FOOL!!)
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by babanne(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
lol. why!!!lm laughing in greek.

@ op,kudos to your creative ability.
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by fluttershy23: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
well i dnt lyk football bt im proud of my country i kwn thy will mk d nation proud because d whole state in Nigeria is looking upon dem so dy shoud try harder 2 reach d final and bring d cup hum smiley grin kiss
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by BeraBera(f): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
May the Lord bless the Word

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by blackweaver(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2013

guy i hope u realise the bible was not written in king james english;
just because a joke is written in king james english you now see it as blasphemous? That is pretty disappointing. what you see as "bible english" (both the style and the choice of words) was common english when the king james bible was written, so you are absolutely wrong.
OP go on nothing do u joo, dis guy wey dey complain suppose sharpen im middle english small
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by ignis: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
adexsimply: what is all the FUSS about? are you a FANATIC?SMH undecided undecided
Abeg help me ask am.
Abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥α him holy pass for here ne?
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by sesanrota(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
see another one

WARNING FROM THE FGN:
Hear me o Mali!
Any attempt, attempting to attempt, attempted attempt, group of attempts, variable attempt, fixed attempt, debit or credit attempts to score a goal and stop us from winning;
1. We would withdraw our troops from Mali.
2. We would encourage the taureg rebels to return.
The ball is in your court.

2 Likes

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by bosun11(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2013
tyson55: Nice one Op.

Let me drop this piece too.

Lessons to learn from Super Eagles victory over Cote D`Ivoire

1.Football pundits globally wrote the “Super Chickens” off
Morals: When the whole world have written you off remember your destiny lies in your hand

2.The Ivorian’s were more talented
Morals: Talent alone cannot give you result but passion for what you are doing and your determination to succeed.

3.The Ivorian’s have been together as a team for over five years
Morals: It is not how long that matters but how well

4.Seventeen players in the Nigeria team where making their first appearance in a major competition
Morals: To make a head way in any endeavour must not take decades the major determinants are your vision, set goals, pursuit of your ambition, determination and discipline.

5.Two home based players were included in the team, one of them was able to stop the number one rated team in Africa from doing damage in the defense, and the other scored arguably the best goal of the tournament so far.
Morals: No matter where you are domiciled your star can shine above others if only you have self-confidence, self-discipline and the belief that “I can make it”

No matter the negative happenings and developments in Nigeria, we can still make it with God on our side.

Dis is Superb !!!!
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by surveycash(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory
----------------------------------------

The Book of AFCON 13: 1- 14

1. And the day came, even the day of the Lord, this Sunday.
2. That the adversary of Nigeria, these Burkinababes came threatening
3. And Stephen, the son of Keshi, the commander of Nigeria Army entreated the praying Nigerians to pray
4. And in churches and mosques, in mountains and camps prayers were offered
5. And behold on the battle ground, the army, these super eagles fought forcing the Burkinababes to retreat
6. But their champion, this Goliath called Bance came flanked by his generals
7. But the Spirit of God stirred one son of Mba, even the one called Sunday, the least in the Nigerian camp
8. And thus he said 2 the commander, Who is this uncircumcised Burkinababes that he should defy the armies of the giant of Africa,
9. And he was told to sit down that even Mikel, Victor, Yobo, ..... these warriors that have done battle in far countries cannot dare this Goliath, Bance or Pitropia
10. And he told the commander for this purpose was I named Sunday, to do battle on the day of the Lord,
11. And the commander, Keshi urged him go
12. And Sunday arose and caused havoc in the camp of the Burkinababes
13. And the armies Burkina Faso, these adversaries of Nigerian was utterly destroyed.
14. And I see my families dancing Alingo oh oh oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games / Medvedev Beats Djokovic To Win US Open / Karolina Pliskova Defeats Serena Williams At The Australian Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.