Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Make A Career As XFT Distributor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make A Career As XFT Distributor (767 Views)

Career As A Writer - Little Things That Go A Long Way In Selling Your Book / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read / Distributors Wanted XFT Works In Every Fuel Tank, Every Industry, Every Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Career As XFT Distributor by babanne(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2013
Hi all. Are you looking for a promising career? Or are you a car or bus or truck or lorry or generator owner or user? If yes I need you to give me your attention for a few moments. I like to introduce to you a product that many people and industries have used to save up to 20/30% of fuel in their cars, buses, lorries, trucks, generating sets, etc. In fact there has been a report of up to 50% saving.

This product works well with any engine using gasoline (petrol) and diesel. Now, I have just told you of only one benefit of this product out of the four outstanding benefits for your gasoline/diesel engines. Now listen to the other three.

1. Elongation of engine life
2. Increase in engine horse power
3. Reduction in Emissions from Exhaust

ALL THESE IN A SINGLE PRODUCT OF A 20-YEAR TRACK RECORD WITH AMAZING RESULTS.
AND NOW, FOR THE FIRST TIME, IT IS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.

Now revealed. Yes, revealed. The product is called [size=14pt]Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)[/size].

This is a product that:
• For years certain large companies all over the world have been using and helping them saving large amounts of money on their fuel costs and engine maintenance (by using XFT).
• And now, from Syntek Global, it is available to everyone. It is extremely beneficial for all engines, both at home or on the job.
• From lawn mowers to minivans to large trucks and equipment

The point is if you start your engine without XFT in the tank, YOU ARE WASTING MONEY!
Nigerians have started enjoying it. Distributors are wanted now.

For more info Visit: newoutlook.mysyntek.com or email bikem15@gmail.com for more details on how to purchase or register as a distributor. You only need only N56,000 to register and you will be given product worth of N48,000.That means you will only register as a distributor with only N8,000.You are bound to reap much profits as not many distributors are available now. So make your own cut now.

Re: Make A Career As XFT Distributor by cdz: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2013
One question, OP, have you used this product yourself? If yes, give us your personal experience with proof. Thank you.
Re: Make A Career As XFT Distributor by babanne(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
cdz: One question, OP, have you used this product yourself? If yes, give us your personal experience with proof. Thank you.

Good question. We have used it. Trust me.This is not joke. Now in being honest, I don't have a car yet.Three of my colleagues at my place of work have used it before I became a distributor.

One of my colleagues that used it very well reported a great deal of reduction in fuel consumption and elongation in mileage before servicing his cars.

Its no longer new in Nigeria especially Lagos/Ogun. Now, when you asked for proof, i will provide one since we can't see now.
Its a globally used fuel treatment/additive. You check out the website.

http://adetona.mysyntek.com Click on Learn More
Re: Make A Career As XFT Distributor by gbagelat(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
It's sound very intresting

(1) (Reply)

Jti In Collaboration With Oshacademy And Wso Launches Osha Intl. Safety / Just Because I Have bosoms Does NOT Make Me Your Secretary! / Making Money Online Is Easy If You Know How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.