Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerians-the Most Self Critical People On Eath - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians-the Most Self Critical People On Eath (517 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tattooed Names Of 50 Starving People On His Body / Emmanuel Eboue tell Nigerians the obvious truth On Twitter? / Nigerians @ The London Olympic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians-the Most Self Critical People On Eath by JOJORHYMES(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
From the eagles performance and public reactions i have learnt somethings .
1. We have a preconceived idea of people. While i was not impress by the performance of the eagle in the group stage i was not convinced that these young lads have been on the stage long enough to prove their worth.or been concerned.however some brand them the worse eagles ever.yesterday here people were calling them the best prematurely.because the won.
2.We lack loyalty.we are only supportive if we are winning. Keshi almost cried when he got to understand that the nation did not have even the smallest of confidence in the national team. If u don't have confidence in you own who will? I watch the reactions of Zambians on tv. They were sad the lost but the were generally supportive of their team even in defeat.if Nigeria was the defending champion heads would have been rolling by now.(are we the only once that appreciate winning?)
Re: Nigerians-the Most Self Critical People On Eath by Capnd143(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dont wory bro, GEJ IS UNTOP OF THE SITUATION

(1) (Reply)

A Billion Salutes To VICTOR MOSES - The Man That Never Gave Up On Nigeria / Two Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Police / I predicted nigeria to win 2013 nations cup last year - tB joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.