Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Donating Your Kidney Now As Sure As ABC In MEXICO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Donating Your Kidney Now As Sure As ABC In MEXICO (653 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Health Info As Simple As Abc-Ectopic Pregnancy: The World's Most Dangerous Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donating Your Kidney Now As Sure As ABC In MEXICO by abelee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
You can now donate ur kidney easily in Mexico and get 10million naira. You may ask why no more in Malaysia or India?. The thing is because of the heavy traffic on the route of these two countries, that is why this route was created and it has been on for quite a while now. So if have the heart, why don't take the chance and inbox me bigbrovaz2k@gmail.com or 08026148081
Re: Donating Your Kidney Now As Sure As ABC In MEXICO by truelovecom: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
abelee: You can now donate ur kidney easily in Mexico and get 10million naira. You may ask why no more in Malaysia or India?. The thing is because of the heavy traffic on the route of these two countries, that is why this route was created and it has been on for quite a while now. So if have the heart, why don't take the chance and inbox me bigbrovaz2k@gmail.com or 08026148081

(1) (Reply)

Egg Yolks Almost As Dangerous As Smoking,reaserchers SAYS / Appendectomy! Please Help! / Food Cure Tips:lose Belly Fat In Just Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.