Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Pls I Need Help Urgently. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Help Urgently. (770 Views)

Please I Need Help Urgently. / Help Urgently Needed. Please Everyone Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help Urgently. by wizzygenius: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hi all,am soliciting for urgent help because I know someone out there will have the heart of compassion. My name is iyke,i have Bsc physic and Msc in geology. I decided 2 go 4 my Msc coz after my fist degree,I culdnt find myself a job. Av gone 4 so many interviews but after all d stages I did go tru, I was eventually turned down. My parent suffered 2 pay 4 my studies especially mum's business as bean cake fryer,(akara),she passed away coz she was poisoned and no money to take her 2 d hospital. Now dad is old and fragile,now he called me last week that there is no food at home. 4 him and my siblings and I started crying coz am barely surviving where I am. Pls kind hearted Nigerians help me out. Am a very intelligent young man, highly skiillful,willing 2 give all 2 achieve result. Am actually fed up with life but if my ailing dad kept believing in me,den i have no reason 2 give up. Pls i have my CV ready and am available 4 interview,plus am flexible to relocate.Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently. by omiobo: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bros,no be only you o! We all need help. God will help us all. Pls keep pushing,don't give up.
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently. by amtheone(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
When I read story like this if its true, I wonder y one has to spend so much money, energy and time and yet still suffer so much.

I don't really know exactly what to say dan to say stay focused.
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently. by baby124: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dont wait for anyone to give you a job. Times are hard. Find what you can do with your hands and do it well. You will find your break through if you are hardworking and honest. Someone will notice you and give you a chance. A job is a job. And sometimes you have to do something until your job comes. If you can teach or tutor someones child, do it in the interim. Goodluck.
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently. by miredia(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Send me a PM with your grad and undergrad grades

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently. by Ivynwa(f): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2013
Oh dear!
Hope you are checking the job section?
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently. by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2013
OP,you are not alone.Thousands in same and worse conditions.May Gods favor locate you.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is "April Fool" Day. Were You Fooled Today? / Smart Parenting-secret Of Raising High Successful Children / What's The Worst Thing You've Done In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.