Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Today Is "April Fool" Day. Were You Fooled Today? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is "April Fool" Day. Were You Fooled Today? (773 Views)

April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is "April Fool" Day. Were You Fooled Today? by agohavivi(f): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2013
My twin sister called me this morning and told me she was at my gate. I called my help and told her to open the gate for her. Only for her to scream April fool. My girl came back to tell me that nobody was at the gate and I in turn replied "April fool". What was your experience like.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Fast Loans Without Tears / Your View: Parent/child Relationship Turned Teacher/student; Boss/subordinate / Male Contraceptives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.