Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference (14223 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Yeoal: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/the-king-is-back-mi-set-to-release-new.html

After a 3 year self- imposed hiatus due to business purposes, multiple award winning rapper M.I will on February 21, drop the first single off his upcoming album which is slated for a June release. On the 10th of February, the rapper is also slated to speak at the African Leadership conference at the prestigious Harvard University alongside Minister of Finance Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

Since his record- breaking album MI:2, MI has been appointed Vice-President for Music at Chocolate City, founded Loopy Music, been appointed an active UN ambassador for the Smuggling of Migrants and has featured in no less than seven music hits.

“I don’t have any other information except that it’s going to be beyond anyone’s imagination,” MI said in reply to a question. “Everyone just has to wait a few days for the unveiling to begin,” he added with a smile.

Feelers from his office suggest that the rapper and label Chocolate City are pulling out all the stops for M.I’s upcoming album. The rapper is believed to have scored some of the biggest international collaborations and is set to once again raise the bar as he takes the top seat in Africa’s rap game.
MI whose second album MI: 2 broke records online and off the shelves was listed on Billboard as one of the top sounds in 2010. The MTV award winner and BET nominee is credited as the force that forever changed the rap game in Nigeria, transforming the genre into a commercially viable enterprise.

5 Likes

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by OCcool: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hmmm, I wonder wat he's going 2 say :-/

1 Like

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2013
OC cool: Hmmm, I wonder wat he's going 2 say :-/
he's going to say, i'm a VESPER other rappers dem are Kekenaper's grin

16 Likes

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2013
I trust M.I to do well. If they call up dbanj ,psquare, 2face or Jude okoye I swear I will just stab my own left eye with a fork.

8 Likes

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2013
yess o
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by 80million1: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2013
okay o
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2013
genius(es) and bravery
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by kudiice(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice one M.I baba! Say positive things not rap at the conference oh, or you go buy Beef.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ♥GƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡d!
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by tunapawizzy: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2013
MI: Smooth kinda rap, makes u love rap,,,,wish him luck...
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by batstan(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2013
this guy has got more than u guyz ever tot.....just watch

1 Like

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ♥GƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡d!!
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by executinal(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2013
He will speak or rap cheesy cheesy
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by GARRIx7(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Ok. At least he can spoke english unlike some people I knows who couldn't spoke..

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by vanstanzy(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2013
M.I. on the rise again!!! grin grin grin grin grin Congrats dude!
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by MEKKYbob(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2013
[/b]yupppiee!!!!first to comment'!!thank you loard..tank you jehovah..thank you,thank you!![b]
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2013
I have no fear for these two in terms of speaking good english. Like say na person wife now I for d panic with goose pimples.

Kudos MI go and lyrically define success.

1 Like

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Asis(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Yes yes y'al,d rapper n d poet...d guy has wat it tkes mehnn. Haters go hug transformer...
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Dollarjunkie: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Which school did he actually graduate from? He speaks good English unlike most naija artistes.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by pboiskinpy(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2013
...Welcome to MI2 the movie...

#pboiskinpy was here
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2013
That's a big step he's taking. Am not feeling the guy anymore sha.
He seems to be engaged in politics than music recently.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by safarigirl(f): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2013
M.I is one of those people who has a knack for speaking, plus his many human rights write-ups with the whole ALUU 4 thing.

He's showing Nigerians and Africans as a whole that rap isn't for illiterate, uncultured rascals after all. Good for you Mr. Incredible.

6 Likes

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by samwis101(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2013
pboiskinpy: ...Welcome to MI2 the movie...

#pboiskinpy was here
Welcom to MI12 the Series.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by dridowu: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2013
Ds make sense on d frontage, not dat wo wor it beta, wearing skirt, eating akpu, tattoo no is bak, learning to cook.
M.I rep us well
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by itsme2(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2013
d guy sure knows how to speak. I heard he graduated from Michigan state university (economics).. I no sure o, bt na so i hear am!
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by semid4lyfe(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2013

Shouldn't be a problem. . .Shakira spoke at Harvard about her foundation and the charity work it does, M.I can do same.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2013
loving my M I...# 2013 bigger and better thingsfor MI Abaga#
loved him since crowd mentally
loved his hustle
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Kx: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2013
wish him well
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by eehweezzy(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2013
kudos............i no u gonna define sucex wt lyricz.................yuppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Asis(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2013
its.me:
d guy sure knows how to speak. I heard he graduated from Michigan state university (economics).. I no sure o, bt na so i hear am!
yea,he sure knows how to speak..
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2013
Will it change the price of fuel and biscuits ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Kunle Afolayan Appointed As Board Members Of Lagos Arts & Culture / Kcee Comes Last Among Entertainers Fit For Politics - PlanetRadioTV Poll / OONI Of Ife Applauds Alexreports Role In Queen Moremi Ajasoro's Contest! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.