Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. (30290 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Rest In Peace Vivianc. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
With a heavy heart and in submission to the will of God, I announced to you the passing away this evening of my beloved mother, Mrs. Victoria Evbusogie Ekhator. May her gentle soul rest in perfect PEACE.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by baby124: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
RIP to your mum. May your family find peace and strength to cope with the loss. Pele. cry

1 Like

Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Jellitah: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Deleted! kiss
Mistaken entry!
Thread unfollowed! kiss
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
May her soul rest in peace and may The Lord comfort you and your entire family thru this hard time.. My sincere sympathy sad
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2013
May The Lord comfort you and your family at this time
May her soul rest in peace
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Roland17(m): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2013
Stay strong and always relive her memories in everything you do, she would be watching over you.

May the Lord comfort you and your family

1 Like

Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by greatgod2012(f): 3:53am On Feb 05, 2013
Heee sorry o, may d good Lord comfort you, may he give you and your family d fortitude to bear d loss. Pls, accept my condolense.

Rest in peace.....mama!
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by dickhardener: 4:19am On Feb 05, 2013
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by obicentlis: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2013
RIP Mama!
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by nicky4lif(f): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2013
May the good lord grant her soul peace,amen.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Ivynwa(f): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2013
May God comfort your heart. Amen.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Sijo01(f): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2013
Obvioba, take heart!
May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thank you all for your prayers and concern. I am very grateful to you all.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by blank(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2013
God will comfort you and your family.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by nobniger: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Its never easy loosing one's parent, lots and lots of memories. Be comforted knowing your mom's in a better place, ok. May her soul rest perfectly with God,Amen
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
nobniger: Its never easy loosing one's parent, lots and lots of memories. Be comforted knowing your mom's in a better place, ok. May her soul rest perfectly with God,Amen
Thank you very much for your concern.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
blank: God will comfort you and your family.
Amen. Thank you.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
The Obituary announcement poster of my late mother. I scanned this image using my Samsung Galaxy Y Pro DUOS phone.
She will be buried this Friday in Benin City, Edo State. Again, may her soul rest in Peace.

Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2013
My mother will be buried on this plot of land tomorrow Friday, 8th March, 2013.

Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2013
Here are some of my mother's grand children here right now.

Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Ivynwa(f): 4:34am On Mar 08, 2013
@ Mr Luluosas
Do accept my deeply felt sympathy, May God comfort your heart.

I don't think those pictures of your mama's grand kids should be posted online unless you think so.
May God be with you as you do her funeral.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Ukamakam: 4:42am On Mar 08, 2013
I am very sorry for your loss. May our good God be with you and your family during this period. May the funeral go peacefully in Jesus's name Amen.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mother's corpse in the casket earlier today. She will be buried later today.

Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ukamakam: I am very sorry for your loss. May our good God be with you and your family during this period. May the funeral go peacefully in Jesus's name Amen.
Amen. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ivynwa: @ Mr Luluosas
Do accept my deeply felt sympathy, May God comfort your heart.

I don't think those pictures of your mama's grand kids should be posted online unless you think so.
May God be with you as you do her funeral.
Thank you very much. Well, I don't think there's anything wrong in posting those pictures. Thanks for the observation you raised.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by ochukoccna: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
RIP mama luluosas
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
ochukoccna: RIP mama luluosas
Amen. Thank you.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
My deepest sympathy.
I lost my mother some years ago.
It was very bad. It has been my worst experience so far.
No words can express the pain you feel when you lose your mother.

May your mama REST in PEACE.
And may YOU and YOUR FAMILY be blessed and carried by the Lord at this hard time.

I wish you strength and good people to go with you through everything you're going through now. To show you love, support and understanding.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
carefreewannabe: My deepest sympathy.
I lost my mother some years ago.
It was very bad. It has been my worst experience so far.
No words can express the pain you feel when you lose your mother.

May your mama REST in PEACE.
And may YOU and YOUR FAMILY be blessed and carried by the Lord at this hard time.

I wish you strength and good people to go with you through everything you're going through now. To show you love, support and understanding.
Thank you so much for your of consolations. Indeed, God is our strenght.
Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by luluosas(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mother finally laid to rest today 8th March, 2013. May her soul continue to rest in Peace.

Re: May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. by Caracta(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
shocked cry

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / What Kind Of Sister Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.