Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Na True Say Hon Patrick Obhiagbon Be The New SE Coach? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Na True Say Hon Patrick Obhiagbon Be The New SE Coach? (582 Views)

Hon. Patrick Obaighon's Reaction To Mourinho's Sack.. / It Was Messi's Week But Ronaldo's Year. Na True Or False? / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na True Say Hon Patrick Obhiagbon Be The New SE Coach? by gunuvi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
sorry guys, we have been arguing this for more that 5 mins now and I know my dear country comes with surprises all the time. I heard Hon Pat Obhiagbon will soon be the assistant coach of the super eagles. Na true? The guy wey tell me even dey swear say he hear something relates to that on radio.
Pls help the SE o. Na ball we dey talk of no be grammar.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Beat The Best And Also Be The Best / Evra Predict Poor Perfomance On Ronaldo / Nairbet Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.