Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Kfc - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kfc (825 Views)

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kfc by breaktro: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
I don't know if anyone has had this experience I had in KFC,Ikeja GRA outlet.I went there to pick up a pack of chicken with some friends.we paid for a pack and they attendant keyed in 7pieces of chicken in the machine and we asked why they are charging of for 7pieces when it was actually 6 that they packaged for us,no reason was given for such.After confrontations,we paid for the 6pieces for the price of 7pieces and left.I know many Nigerians are being cheated by the same method daily without taking note.I want to ask if the piece that missed from the pack is the way the attendants steal out their own chicken or what?please guys,watch out when u visit KFC ikeja GRA
Re: Kfc by CROWE: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
lolololololol

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prepare An Orange Jam? / Beer And The Body / Where Can I Buy PAP In LAGOS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.