Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. (19977 Views)

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / Kfc In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2012
I haven`t tried it before and neither have i seen someone buy it but they do offer a bucket as the Americans call it as a family treat for about 5k or thereabout. I`m thinking of giving a couple people a treat and would like to have an idea how much i would get. Would`t like to walk into a KFC outlet just to ask that. So has añy Nairaländer tried it in Lagos. Pl€ase who has an Idea.
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by ucube: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its 24 pieces drum stick dats d laps
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
ucube: Its 24 pieces drum stick dats d laps
Thanks a lot @Ocube...Wow! i'm salivating already.

Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by alahamad(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
My dear don't salivate....when I came for holiday late last year, I tried the chicken nd it tasted like they used glumate seasoning on it....totally different from the Originals around the world....
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
al-ahamad:
My dear don't salivate....when I came for holiday late last year, I tried the chicken nd it tasted like they used glumate seasoning on it....totally different from the Originals around the world....
You mean Glutamate? I noticed the chicken was a bit too much salt in the Chicken the last time i was there and was hoping Maybe it's just a one time thing.
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by floxyrangy: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2012
KFC is over rated. Too greasy
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2012
floxyrangy: KFC is over rated. Too greasy
I honestly think so too. They aren't the best i've tasted, that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by sophy09: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
KFC is so greasy. The outer part is the sweetest part of the chicken after that the remaining is nothing in taste.
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by tpia5: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
If you mean the skin, you're right about it being the tastiest part.

Also the unhealthiest however.

(1) (Reply)

Just Doesn’t Taste Like Moi Moi! / Cooking Soups With Only Groundnut Oil Instead Of Palm (red)oil / Indomie Noodles Made In Nigeria Are Safe For Consumption ― NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.