₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,865,314 members, 3,743,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 August 2017 at 08:19 PM

How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. (16006 Views)

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / Kfc In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2012
I haven`t tried it before and neither have i seen someone buy it but they do offer a bucket as the Americans call it as a family treat for about 5k or thereabout. I`m thinking of giving a couple people a treat and would like to have an idea how much i would get. Would`t like to walk into a KFC outlet just to ask that. So has añy Nairaländer tried it in Lagos. Pl€ase who has an Idea.
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by ucube: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Its 24 pieces drum stick dats d laps
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
ucube: Its 24 pieces drum stick dats d laps
Thanks a lot @Ocube...Wow! i'm salivating already.

Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by alahamad(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
My dear don't salivate....when I came for holiday late last year, I tried the chicken nd it tasted like they used glumate seasoning on it....totally different from the Originals around the world....
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
al-ahamad:
My dear don't salivate....when I came for holiday late last year, I tried the chicken nd it tasted like they used glumate seasoning on it....totally different from the Originals around the world....
You mean Glutamate? I noticed the chicken was a bit too much salt in the Chicken the last time i was there and was hoping Maybe it's just a one time thing.
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by floxyrangy: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2012
KFC is over rated. Too greasy
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2012
floxyrangy: KFC is over rated. Too greasy
I honestly think so too. They aren't the best i've tasted, that's for sure.
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by sophy09: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
KFC is so greasy. The outer part is the sweetest part of the chicken after that the remaining is nothing in taste.
Re: How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. by tpia5: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
If you mean the skin, you're right about it being the tastiest part.

Also the unhealthiest however.

(0) (Reply)

Fattened Chicken Can Cause Food Poisoning, Infections –experts / When Is The Best Time To Take Fruits As A Meal / How Do I Make My Semo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.