Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,210 members, 7,957,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists (1790 Views)

Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 1:12am On Feb 05, 2013
ok

2 Likes

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 05, 2013
Ironic that an african, you fail to look at your own continent ravaged by islamic slave trade of about 12 million blacks transported as slaves.

The Muslim slave trade from Africa seems to have enslaved roughly similar numbers (estimates vary between 11 and 14 million Africans) to the Atlantic slave trade, and the transportation conditions endured by victims of the Eastern trade were probably just as horrible in their own way as those of the Atlantic slave trade.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/slavery_1.shtml
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2013
@olaade you need serious help. You have eyes but you can't see. God gave you ears, yet you refuse to listen with it. You and I know that it takes a deluded and shortsighted person to concur with whatever YOU post on NL even though your godfather maclatunde pitch his tent with whoever that takes to opening christian bashing threads. One thing you and your moslim clan refuse to comprehend is that western world doesn't translate christian world. . . Nuff said, you thread should be the other way round, moslims are the blood sucking creatures that need proper civilization rather than mimicking a rapist that died hundred of years back.

Finally maclatunde unban me... Can't wait to get banned again

1 Like

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2013
LETS RENOUNCE TERRORISM IN ALL FORMS.BY CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS.WE ARE ALL GUILTY.TERRORISM DOESN'T DEFINE ISLAM.READ MORE,LEARN MORE.GET ENLIGHTENED,
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by ParisLove2(f): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2013
. Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle.  Those who follow him are harsh
 to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"  Quran 48:29

2013.02.04 (Taji, Iraq) - A Holy Warrior self-detonates in a thick crowd of Iraqis, leaving about two dozen dead.

2013.02.03 (Khakriz, Afghanistan) - Women are among the casualties of a Taliban roadside attack.

2013.02.03 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Three dozen innocents are slaughtered by a suicide bombing followed by a grenade and shooting assault along a city street.

2013.02.02 (Miyanishin, Afghanistan) - Two young children are among a family of five exterminated by a roadside bomb.

2013.02.02 (Sarai Nawrang, Pakistan) - Women and children are among the casualties of a brutal Fedayeen attack that included a suicide bombing in a family home.

2013.02.01 (Pattani, Thailand) - Three are killed when Islamic 'separatists' spray a group of farmers with machine-gun fire.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by ParisLove2(f): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2013
.Weekly Jihad Report
Jan. 26 - Feb. 01

Jihad Attacks:

Allahu Akbars*:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

*Suicide Attacks

Monthly Jihad Report
January, 2013

Jihad Attacks:

Countries:

Religions:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2013
MR
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2013
guess

1 Like

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2013
PARAN RARRRARANNNN RANRANNN PAN PAN RAARANNNN WHO NO KNOW GO KNOW.FELA.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2013
@ololaade YOU NEED HELP. Arguing with you will end up in futility. But ii tell you, you need to properly orientate yourself about religion, especially your so called islam. Its people like you that end up as suicide bombers all in the name of fighting for a "god". The truth is, your religion shouldn't define you but your ways and manner at which you tackle day-to-day activities should. ii have so many moslim friends who tag your like as dunce. You are a moslim today because you are born into a moslim family.
Sentiment apart all your moslim posts on NL depict you to either be an educated illiterate or an "hausa-land bred moslim"
As for your claim about christians avenging your clans reckless and ruthless killings, should it be true -its been long overdue

1 Like

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2013
ondo_boi: @ololaade YOU NEED HELP. Arguing with you will end up in futility. But ii tell you, you need to properly orientate yourself about religion, especially your so called islam. Its people like you that end up as suicide bombers all in the name of fighting for a "god". The truth is, your religion shouldn't define you but your ways and manner at which you tackle day-to-day activities should. ii have so many moslim friends who tag your like as dunce. You are a moslim today because you are born into a moslim family.
Sentiment apart all your moslim posts on NL depict you to either be an educated illiterate or an "hausa-land bred moslim"
As for your claim about christians avenging your clans reckless and ruthless killings, should it be true -its been long overdue

WELL AM NOT SURPRISED THIS IS THE ANSWER YOU HAVE TO ALL THE FACTS HAVE THROWN AT YOU.THAT IS THE WAY OF FOOLS.YOU SHOULD ANSWER ME CONSTRUCTIVELY AND REFUTE MY CLAIMS IF THEY ARE LIES.MIND YOU,YOU HAVE SO MANY MUSLIM FRIENDS AS YOU CLAIM,I MARRIED A CHRISTIAN,SHE IS CALABAR AND AM YORUBA.OMO TO NIRAN.NA YOU GO TELL ME IF I BE HAUSA OR IGBO.TRIBALISTIC VAGABOND. YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE.YOU ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED.OLODO
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2013
ok
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2013
During his life, Muhammad gave various injunctions to his forces and adopted practices toward the conduct of war. The most important of these were summarized by Muhammad's companion, Abu Bakr, in the form of ten rules for the Muslim army:

Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.
—Abu Bakr,
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2013
For example, after al-Kamil defeated the Franks during the Crusades, Oliverus Scholasticus praised the Islamic laws of war, commenting on how al-Kamil supplied the defeated Frankish army with food:[49]

"Who could doubt that such goodness, friendship and charity come from God? Men whose parents, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, had died in agony at our hands, whose lands we took, whom we drove naked from their homes, revived us with their own food when we were dying of hunger and showered us with kindness even when we were in their power."
—Oliverus Scholasticus, [50]
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2013
READ MORE LEARN MORE
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by onetrack(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2013
You quote all these horrible passages from the Old Testament of Bible while ignoring the horrible passages found in the Quran. At least be objective. Obviously, both books are fiction. Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad were not prophets, they borrowed from existing religions and then edited them to fit their own narrative. Very simple, for anyone who really takes the time to study the origins and histories of these books.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2013
LOL,ARE YOU DENYING THE OLD TESTAMENT.WELL READ MORE ON THE QURAN AND YOU WILL SEE THE MERCY IT BESTOWS.YOU NEED TO STUDY MORE.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2013
I HOPE YOU SEE THE LIGHT
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2013
olaade21:

WELL AM NOT SURPRISED THIS IS THE ANSWER YOU HAVE TO ALL THE FACTS HAVE THROWN AT YOU.THAT IS THE WAY OF FOOLS.YOU SHOULD ANSWER ME CONSTRUCTIVELY AND REFUTE MY CLAIMS IF THEY ARE LIES.MIND YOU,YOU HAVE SO MANY MUSLIM FRIENDS AS YOU CLAIM,I MARRIED A CHRISTIAN,SHE IS CALABAR AND AM YORUBA.OMO TO NIRAN.NA YOU GO TELL ME IF I BE HAUSA OR IGBO.TRIBALISTIC VAGABOND. YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE.YOU ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED.OLODO
I careless even if you got married to a green tweak avatar. LMAO, if thinking and acting like your type is your definition of enlightenment, bruv I'd rather remain an olodo as you claim.
ondo_boi: @ololaade [b] YOU NEED HELP. Arguing with you will end up in futility.[b\] But ii tell you, you need to properly orientate yourself about religion, especially your so called islam. Its people like you that end up as suicide bombers all in the name of fighting for a "god". The truth is, your religion shouldn't define you but your ways and manner at which you tackle day-to-day activities should. ii have so many moslim friends who tag your like as dunce. You are a moslim today because you are born into a moslim family.
Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by onetrack(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2013
olaade21: LOL,ARE YOU DENYING THE OLD TESTAMENT.WELL READ MORE ON THE QURAN AND YOU WILL SEE THE MERCY IT BESTOWS.YOU NEED TO STUDY MORE.

Lol, I'm not a Christian. I'm an Atheist. Anyway, The Quran is the most menacing, threatening book I've ever read. Allah/Yahweh is a cruel and violent god who deserves to be cursed every day.

1 Like

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2013
onetrack:

Lol, I'm not a Christian. I'm an Atheist. Anyway, The Quran is the most menacing, threatening book I've ever read. Allah/Yahweh is a cruel and violent god who deserves to be cursed every day.

TRUTH AND LIGHT IS ALWAYS MENACING TO PEOPLE IN DARKNESS FOR SURE.LOL.YOU NEED TO READ MORE OF THE QURAN.

1 Like

Re: Persecution of muslims by Christian Terrorists by olaade21: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2013
"And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy except those who have no faith." (12:87)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latin American Girl: "I Converted To Islam Against My Parent's Wishes" / Are You A Muslim? / Barka De Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.