Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,270 members, 7,957,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigeria Ministers Of The Gospel Beware - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Ministers Of The Gospel Beware (748 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Who Among Nigeria Ministers Of God Can Do What Elisha Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ministers Of The Gospel Beware by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2013
Nigeria Ministers of the Gospel Beware

Any minister who refuses to openly rebuke the bad government in Nigeria but rather prefers to dine and wine with the ungodly and wicked men and women ruling the present day Nigeria shall give account to God on the judgement day for this great disservice to God and his fellowmen and women (Pro 28:4; Pro 31:8-9; I King 18:18; 2 Cor 5:10).
God expects the righteous to defend the right of the helpless and the afflicted. If indeed you are the minister of God that you profess to be, you will walk in the footsteps of the prophets of old like Abraham, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, Peter, John the beloved, Paul etc.

Evil pervades the entire spectrum of your country but instead of fighting for justice and equity, you prefer to stay aloof or connive with the oppressors. You pray for them. You pretend that all is well or prophesy falsely that all will be well or that all is well. The tide will soon blow, the tempest will be bizarre. It will blow off the roof tops. The kingdoms built on sand shall broken into pieces. You think the Lord will save you from the calamity that is imminent upon the land. If you think so, then you must be kidding. Do you not know or have you not been told that to him who knows what is right and fails to do it, it has become sin (James 4:17)? Be not deceived God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man sows that shall he also reap (Gal 6:7). The tornado shall overtake you when you least expect it. Remember Lot’s wife.

My fellow ministers let me remind you again that a day is coming when you will stand before your Creator. That day you will explain to God why you allowed the body you superintended to become an arm of the Nigeria government parastatal. No government connection will be there to defend you on that day. Neither will your oratory skills convince your Creator Who knows all things. Hear what the Lord says in Jeremiah 17:10 ‘I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.”The One Who tries the hearts and the reins.’ Why not decide to be in the good books of God, instead of being in the good books of Jonathan Ali Baba and the Nigerian Thieves.
Like Paul the Apostle told the Corinthian brethren in 2 Cor 5:11“Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men.”

He who has an ear to hear let him hear.

God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Ministers Of The Gospel Beware by PastorKun(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nice write up, I hope the followers of Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oledepo & Co are reading and would give feedback to their idols.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Will Resign On 28 February Due To Ill Health / Should Your Pastor Disturb You For Tithe / Get Solution To All Kind Of Spiritual Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.