Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Who Among Nigeria Ministers Of God Can Do What Elisha Did? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Among Nigeria Ministers Of God Can Do What Elisha Did? (570 Views)

Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Among Nigeria Ministers Of God Can Do What Elisha Did? by Ayandaseyi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Elisha rejected all the gifts given to him by laman dat he healed from leprosy by the power of God. how many Nigeria pastors can reject such offer from most especially politicians
Re: Who Among Nigeria Ministers Of God Can Do What Elisha Did? by josh001(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
I personally know one who was offered a car and he rejected it, that was after praying and that person experienced a turnaround, that most eggs in a basket are bad does not mean that all are bad.
Re: Who Among Nigeria Ministers Of God Can Do What Elisha Did? by BabaGnoni: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ayandaseyi:

Elisha rejected all the gifts given to him by laman dat he healed from leprosy by the power of God.

how many Nigeria pastors can reject such offer from most especially politicians

josh001:

I personally know one who was offered a car and he rejected it,

that was after praying and that person experienced a turnaround,

that most eggs in a basket are bad does not mean that all are bad.

Well, I don't know much about rejecting such offer(s) from most especially politicians

but do you want to know, of one, I personally read about,

who received the gift of a private jet from his congregation as an anniversary gift?

Private jet, as birthday gift from church members?

(1) (Reply)

Things You Ought To Know Before You Turn 30... / Invitation Of The Firstfruits / Heavenly Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.