Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant (16165 Views)

Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Dangote Cement To Shut Gboko Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
While I support 100% local content including labour, I have to admit that most often than not, Indians have better work ethics than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by DobleO7: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Now the question is, why Indians and not Nigerians
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by galaxi(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hmmmm...eng. Morgan i adivce you come and bribe me or get ready for a sack letter! grin
you know my brand na!
Good to knew u ar on nairaland.
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by snakova(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
ORAFA: Its not hearsay, its real. I live in Gboko and work @ the factory. Indians have actually 'infested' dat company courtesy of Dangote.
because they know their onions. do you think it is a government parastatal that you can employ your incompetent brothers to run the company down? why do you think all the other government owned industries and installations are being run down? Bosses stepping on lower staff happens everywhere, so its not about indians and nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Morgan1092(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
galaxi: Hmmmm...eng. Morgan i adivce you come and bribe me or get ready for a sack letter! grin
you know my brand na!
Good to knew u ar on nairaland.
Enyi! Re u a learner? #winks#
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Morgan1092(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
DobleO7: Now the question is, why Indians and not Nigerians
because d knws d job beta dan us.
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Obajana produces high quality cement while Gboko doesnt due to quality of raw materials.
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
centje: Dangote, invest in south east!

Do you have limestone in your backyard?
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
centje: Dangote, invest in south east!

Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Morgan1092(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
okpara ugo: Obajana produces high quality cement while Gboko doesnt due to quality of raw materials.
Where did u get dat phucking statistics? Meanwhile whc of d raw materials re u even talkn abt here? Smh
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
okpara ugo:

all the limestones in ebonyi state suddenly evaporated
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Olaposij(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2013
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by Olaposij(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2013
neksummi:

Because Dangote's name is there! My name too will soon begin to command respect.

Don't despise your days of little beginning. We've teamed up here to start small:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Ʊ still ðεƔ advertise this your scam? Anyone who joins this scheme is at his/her own peril.
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by creativemusic: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by chucky234(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2013
Billyonaire:
So the Indians are like the Supervisors or superior staff in the firm and they are pushing the junior staff who happen to be Nigerians around ? I feel there might be sentiments to the reporting cos people will naturally feel like foreigners are riding them without necessarily taking cognizance of the bureaucratic chain of command in the organizational structure.
Nigerians are the architect of their misfortune,imagine ordinary Indians pushing Nigerians around simply because they have the technical know how of the processing.
Dangote has the cash to setup plants and procure raw materials but the Indians has the knowledge of production of cement but that should not have given the gut to mistreat our people,Dangote is not what people think he is because my father after retiring from Habib Nigerian Bank worked in one of his offices at Apapa amd he confirmed that the working environment is bad with no workers welfare.
Re: Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant by chucky234(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2013
snakova:
because they know their onions. do you think it is a government parastatal that you can employ your incompetent brothers to run the company down? why do you think all the other government owned industries and installations are being run down? Bosses stepping on lower staff happens everywhere, so its not about indians and nigerians.
E be like say your Papa from Delhi,India.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cyber Cafe Business Going Extinct In Nigeria? / The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money: EZEGO (VICTOR OKAFOR) / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.