Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital (16172 Views)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hello Nairalanders!, I have been going through some serious financial crisis lately. Infact, let me be blunt, I AM BROKE!.

BUT, I know how I can break out of this mess. Although I do not have a dime on me right now "as per money levels" I am very certain I can easily borrow N500 from a friend. So, I have decided to give you guys updates on how I am going to manage this money in building a business to help me become a millionaire by October this year which is like 3 months from now.

I know it might sound funny but I know it is possible. I go ignore shame make money o!

I will get N500 tomorrow Sunday for sure, so the story will start on Monday.

I know what I am about to do can be quite wired for some people, but I know what I am doing and I want to prove a point as well as encourage others.

"Nothing is impossible, If it can be dreamt, It can be done."

5 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by ojochidem(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
tobicool: Hello Nairalanders!, I have been going through some serious financial crisis lately. Infact, let me be blunt, I AM BROKE!.

BUT, I know how I can break out of this mess. Although I do not have a dime on me right now "as per money levels" I am very certain I can easily borrow N500 from a friend. So, I have decided to give you guys updates on how I am going to manage this money in building a business to help me become a millionaire by October this year which is like 3 months from now.

I know it might sound funny but I know it is possible. I go ignore shame make money o!

I will get N500 tomorrow Sunday for sure, so the story will start on Monday.

I know what I am about to do can be quite wired for some people, but I know what I am doing and I want to prove a point as well as encourage others.

"Nothing is impossible, If it can be dreamt, It can be done."

You can follow me on twitter @Tobeecool for updates on my progress.

OK! We are waiting....

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2012
You no get 500 naira yet you can afford the internet and even have time to tweet. Abeg owu never blow you well.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by PRD(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
See trouble ooo...completely broke...borrow N500...yet tweet and use the internet...
Who bi fool?

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
@neksumi. The dude`s story doesn`t gel at all. How can you turn 500 box to a million in just a couple of months. I mean what kind of high yield business is that. Maybe he`s into yahoo!

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neksummi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
chipmunkey: @neksumi. The dude`s story doesn`t gel at all. How can you turn 500 box to a million in just a couple of months. I mean what kind of high yield business is that. Maybe he`s into yahoo!

Got your point. It's practically not possible to turn N500 into millions by October. I don't agree with him on that.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
My data package still remain 2 weeks b4 it expires. I don't want to worry about it cos I believe money will come before then to renew it.
chipmunkey: You no get 500 naira yet you can afford the internet and even have time to tweet. Abeg owu never blow you well.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
PRD: See trouble ooo...completely broke...borrow N500...yet tweet and use the internet...
Who bi fool?
My internet connection never expire before I went broke
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
chipmunkey: @neksumi. The dude`s story doesn`t gel at all. How can you turn 500 box to a million in just a couple of months. I mean what kind of high yield business is that. Maybe he`s into yahoo!

"Na the challenge be that" I never said I was investing in a business. I only said I was going to manage this money in building a business to help me become a millionaire by October this year. I have mapped out how I can get there in my mind and I am not afraid of failing. @"Maybe he`s into yahoo!", All I can say to that is " Na U sabi".

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
You guys are making me to laugh here. He is probably following the idea that says you don't need money to start a business. Lets be patience as to see what this dude has to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
EMO GROUP: You guys are making me to laugh here. He is probably following the idea that says you don't need money to start a business. Lets be patience as to see what this dude has to offer.

Thanks EMO GROUP.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by ifecx4real: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
Wud be following this topic. Prove dem wrong bro wink

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
@op, whatever it is you want to invest 500 naira in and make you a millionaire by October, i`m not interested in knowing. I believe in values like hardwork and innovation not cutting corners to riches. Got that?
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
chipmunkey: @op, whatever it is you want to invest 500 naira in and make you a millionaire by October, i`m not interested in knowing. I believe in values like hardwork and innovation not cutting corners to riches. Got that?

Exactly what my mission is. I might not earn millions by October, I am sure I will be quite comfortable by then. Hardwork and Innovation is my key point. I dont believe in cutting corners. Only Cowards do so. Every stage of my success and failures will be documented.

They say talk is cheap so I want to live it and allow the process to inspire others.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neksummi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
We're all eyes!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Afamdman(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
You guys should give him credit for thinking he can do it, not pull him down even before he starts, that's failures talking. Bro you can do it, there is nothing you set your mind too, that you can't do, go through history people have done it too, just arm yourself with wisdom and for that you'll get a reward. You can do it and only if YOU believe you can. Will be watching this page, failures sit back and watch this guy succeed, then come back and tell me your excuses again. But of low life blood sucking failures.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by profet: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
I really can't say if N500 will beb enough for this business but I know it is very lucrative and requires very little capital to start. Simply visit alaba market and buy cd's dvds , Nigerian, Ghanian and forign films for as low as N20 or N30 and you can sell them between N100 - N150. Do not forget to buy musicals also.

Good luck.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Afamdman: You guys should give him credit for thinking he can do it, not pull him down even before he starts, that's failures talking. Bro you can do it, there is nothing you set your mind too, that you can't do, go through history people have done it too, just arm yourself with wisdom and for that you'll get a reward. You can do it and only if YOU believe you can. Will be watching this page, failures sit back and watch this guy succeed, then come back and tell me your excuses again. But of low life blood sucking failures.

Thanx Afam for the support, You are truely D MAN. The world needs positive and encouraging people like you.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2012
profet: I really can't say if N500 will beb enough for this business but I know it is very lucrative and requires very little capital to start. Simply visit alaba market and buy cd's dvds , Nigerian, Ghanian and forign films for as low as N20 or N30 and you can sell them between N100 - N150. Do not forget to buy musicals also.

Good luck.

Thanks for the business idea. I will try it out with N200. I know a lot of people who love Nigerian films around my neighborhood. Are you sure it sells for that amount cos my neighbor trades there.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
@tobi. Never let money be your only motivating factor as an enterpreneur. I`m a start up enterpreneur myself and my business employs at least fOur people. from my experience, you sometimes have to lose to make other gains. Okay? So i`m not discouraging you as long as you`re not cütting corners.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neksummi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Did your friend give you the N500 today? That's our starting point!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
profet: I really can't say if N500 will beb enough for this business but I know it is very lucrative and requires very little capital to start. Simply visit alaba market and buy cd's dvds , Nigerian, Ghanian and forign films for as low as N20 or N30 and you can sell them between N100 - N150. Do not forget to buy musicals also.

Good luck.
brilliant biz idea, but are this films/movies as cheap as this? And are American movies the same amount to Nigerians films? Bro please respond because I might just be interested in this biz idea

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
neksummi: Did your friend give you the N500 today? That's our starting point!
Yes he did. He actually gave me N1,000 instead of N500 and I have spent N200 on a bottle of Legend Stout. I know i should not have wasted the N200 on a bottle of drink, but I just wanted to celebrate a successful beginning. I now have N800 instead of N500 that I bargained for.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
chipmunkey: @tobi. Never let money be your only motivating factor as an enterpreneur. I`m a start up enterpreneur myself and my business employs at least fOur people. from my experience, you sometimes have to lose to make other gains. Okay? So i`m not discouraging you as long as you`re not cütting corners.

I copy that. Thanx for the advice.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Afamdman(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
"Lolz, this guy N200 on a bottle of stout, hahahhaha, this guy no go fall my hand ohhh.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neksummi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
tobicool:
Yes he did. He actually gave me N1,000 instead of N500 and I have spent N200 on a bottle of Legend Stout. I know i should not have wasted the N200 on a bottle of drink, but I just wanted to celebrate a successful beginning. I now have N800 instead of N500 that I bargained for.
If you're starting out by drinking, I'm afraid you may NOT realize your goal o! Because when the money starts rolling in, you may want
to add girls to the drinks and that will not be good for you. You collected that money for business, use it for business pls no
matter how excited you get with your results.

That's my little piece of advice.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by graychuks(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
This guy is a clown.......he quickly took a bottle..hahaha very soon he would add a girl to it....in as much as i want to hear your testimony i would also be handy in criticising you
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2012
Am glad that you now have 800 instead of 500 naira, but bro you should have started with drinking, you have actually lost 20% of your capital to drinking, any ways whats your plan for the remaining 800 naira and how far have you gone with your plan?

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2012
Am glad that you now have 800 instead of 500 naira, but bro you should'nt have started with drinking, you have actually lost 20% of your capital to drinking, any ways whats your plan for the remaining 800 naira and how far have you gone with your plan?
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Myself2(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2012
I truly believe this guy.The project he is on has to be a nollywood script,he must be gathering material for a movie titled 'how to keep bloggers in suspense and irritate them'

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Uk Pool Week 20 Live Draws Available / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.