Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001325 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:13pm On Jan 16
People keep asking if morning sunshine is of any benefit to the body. To venture into, the answer is YES! Enjoying some sunshine in the mornings may help you lose weight., From a study , it is found out that exposure to sunlight in the morning had a positive effect on body mass index (BMI).

Source | Procure | Ship from China with chrisvicmall, and enjoy a fast & reliable service.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nnadychuks(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16
Chrisvicmall:
People keep asking if morning sunshine is of any benefit to the body. To venture into, the answer is YES! Enjoying some sunshine in the mornings may help you lose weight., From a study , it is found out that exposure to sunlight in the morning had a positive effect on body mass index (BMI).

Source | Procure | Ship from China with chrisvicmall, and enjoy a fast & reliable service.
Hello…
How can we chat privately, Mobile or WhatsApp?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:59pm On Jan 17
nnadychuks:

Hello…
How can we chat privately, Mobile or WhatsApp?

Good day sir/ma
For inquiring ;
You can contact us on whatsApp using + 8613472845181 or + 8613302497034
Calls: : +2348155958098 or +2348184043798
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 1:02pm On Jan 17
A freight broker is a person or an organization that assists shippers in moving shipments from the point of origin to their destinations by employing the service of carrier companies A freight broker can also be seen as an intermediary between a shipper and a freight service provider. They can specialize in certain types of freight, such as equipment hauling on lowboys, oversize, bulk tanker, auto, or other types of freight transportation
Want to ship goods from China? Chrisvicmall remains the best and most reliable shipping and procurement agency..

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:21pm On Jan 18
Do you want to buy or Ship from China , Kindly Visit www.chrisvicmall.com for inquiring
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:22pm On Jan 18
Do you want to buy or Ship from China ? Kindly Visit www.chrisvicmall.com for inquiring

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:21pm On Jan 19
Nothing matches the feeling of leaving work on a Friday !
What do you think ?
Source, procure and ship with Chrisvicmall ,

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 10:53am On Jan 22
Happy New Week !
Source, Procure and Ship with Chrisvicmall.
#Monday #December #Ship #Chrisvicmall #Procure #Big #Think #Logistics #Company

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sheffybugatty: 11:09am On Jan 22
It's a new week.

Air cargo.
Sea cargo.
We pay your Chinese supplier.
1688 procurements such as machinery and others.
Consolidated Cargo.

We are always available. Let us make your shipping from China easier for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7811511/rmb-cny-exchanger-1688alibaba-buying/6

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:07pm On Jan 23
Top fact every Business owner must know ...

Source, Procure and Ship with ease from China with Chrisvicmall.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 11:56am On Jan 24
People keep asking if drinking water may Reduce Chances of having a heart attack. To venture into, the answer is YES! according to researchers at the National Institutes of Health. Research has found that drinking at least 40 ounces of water daily can cut the risk of dying from a heart attack by 41 percent for women and 54 percent for men. Being adequately hydrated helps to lower sodium levels which is a precursor to heart failure.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:10pm On Jan 26
Enjoy your weekend ! 🎧🎤🍷🥂

Don't forget to visit www.chrisvicmall.com For your quick transactions .

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28
[quote author=Chrisvicmall post=128135754]Enjoy your weekend ! 🎧🎤🍷🥂

Don't forget to visit www.chrisvicmall.com For your you are frequent with posting here but keep ignoring my whatsapp message via your dm, whereby making it seems like you are doing me a favour.
You claimed you shipped my goods since October 16 ,and the estimated delivery date is 30th of december. Which is 75days,even though 75days for sea shipping is still outrageous.
Till today being 28th of january 2024 , my goods still haven't arrived nor my whatsapp message being responded with reasons .
110days and still counting for a business I schedule for christmas sales. This is very outrageous and not good for business .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28
Chrisvicmall:
Enjoy your weekend ! 🎧🎤🍷🥂

Don't forget to visit www.chrisvicmall.com For your quick transactions .

you are frequent with posting here but keep ignoring my whatsapp messages via your dm, whereby making it seems like you are doing me a favour.
You claimed you shipped my goods since October 16 ,and the estimated delivery date is 30th of december. Which is 75days,even though 75days for sea shipping is still outrageous.
Till today being 28th of january 2024 , my goods still haven't arrived nor my whatsapp message being responded with reasons .
110days and still counting for a business I schedule for christmas sales. This is very outrageous and not good for business
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 10:29am On Jan 29
jackson44:

you are frequent with posting here but keep ignoring my whatsapp messages via your dm, whereby making it seems like you are doing me a favour.
110days and still counting for a business I schedule for christmas sales. This is very outrageous and not good for business

Good day sir/ma
we apologize greatly for any form on inconveniences
Kindly send your username o
r contact us via the WhatsApp or Call
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 10:32am On Jan 29
Updates !!
Placing of Airfreight shipping orders before the 2024 China holidays ends Monday 29th January 2024. All to resume after the holiday. So, kindly do well to place your shipping order today !

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jackson44(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29
Chrisvicmall:

Good day sir/ma
we apologize greatly for any form on inconveniences
Kindly send your username o
r contact us via the WhatsApp or Call

Stop playing angel here and reply your whatsapp messages. if you have replied my whatsapp messages since , there wouldn't have be need for me coming here.
Like I said earlier ,you not doing me a favour by patronising you. I am the one doing you a favour by choosing your coy .
I sent you this below message yesterday before coming here, and till now you still never respond .

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.