Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (32984 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is exclusively for the newbies in importation business.

I'd like to share some of my experiences and strategies so far in this business. And I'm going to make it in series for easier digestion.. Feel free to ask questions and criticise constructively and I promise to make out time to answer all. Ok, let's kick start...

Episode 1

It all started on Nov. 28,2012, when el mateo my mentor started an all-important thread titled "do it Yourself importation business free
guide". I quietly and religiously followed the thread from day one and today, the rest has become a history.

Like I've said earlier, I actually started to follow this thread quietly and religiously from day one, and as a newbie, I decided to gather all the information I needed which is why I was not able to start until the thread entered season 2.

when I thought I had gotten the needed info, I ventured into jewelries and the first sets I bought was 10pcs worth of about $40 which is equivalent to #6500..I used hk post cos I wanted to be sure it works. And when the items landed at my doorstep in portharcourt, I was happy with what I saw.
The jewelries was sold by my fiance at #3500 each, it was a feminine products. And I was able to have an "outrageous" ROI of about 30k.

this is unbelievably unbelievable right? Don't worry, it is just a piece of the iceberg. Episode 2 will come with more surprises..

Meanwhile, ask questions cos I really want this to be an interactive house and at the same time bring a euphoric sigh of relief to a lot of young youths out there who are busy looking for jobs that are not coming, "as I equally did some time in 2011"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by signature2012(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Am always happy when i read goodnews like this of 9ja youths,keep it up bro and am waiting for ur episode 2.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hi Eze,
am the one that called you, not quick long about the link.
thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Okattamgbee: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
ezeh isaac: This is exclusively for the newbies in importation business.

I'd like to share some of my experiences and strategies so far in this business. And I'm going to make it in series for easier digestion.. Feel free to ask questions and criticise constructively and I promise to make out time to answer all. Ok, let's kick start...

Episode 1

It all started on Nov. 28,2012, when el mateo my mentor started an all-important thread titled "do it Yourself importation business free
guide". I quietly and religiously followed the thread from day one and today, the rest has become a history.

Like I've said earlier, I actually started to follow this thread quietly and religiously from day one, and as a newbie, I decided to gather all the information I needed which is why I was not able to start until the thread entered season 2.

when I thought I had gotten the needed info, I ventured into jewelries and the first sets I bought was 10pcs worth of about $40 which is equivalent to #6500..I used hk post cos I wanted to be sure it works. And when the items landed at my doorstep in portharcourt, I was happy with what I saw.
The jewelries was sold by my fiance at #3500 each, it was a feminine products. And I was able to have an "outrageous" ROI of about 30k.

this is unbelievably unbelievable right? Don't worry, it is just a piece of the iceberg. Episode 2 will come with more surprises..

Meanwhile, ask questions cos I really want this to be an interactive house and at the same time bring a euphoric sigh of relief to a lot of young youths out there who are busy looking for jobs that are not coming, "as I equally did some time in 2011"

bro please be specific on the kind of jewelry you talking about, because ear rings, finger rings, necklaces are all termed "jewelries"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by oriire(f): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Isaac, pls hav inbox u in ur email
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2013
@Eze. Which mode of payment did u use. Tell us which nigerian bank card is the best for making purchases on aliexpres, alibaba and odas. I observed that most sellers use china post for shipping, so how do i use hong kong post.
Thank you sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 2:07am On Aug 15, 2013
aminu150: @Eze. Which mode of payment did u use. Tell us which nigerian bank card is the best for making purchases on aliexpres, alibaba and odas. I observed that most sellers use china post for shipping, so how do i use hong kong post.
Thank you sir
I use Access Bank VISA Card and never had problem, is the best for me, exchange rate is N159.5 = $1.
for your Seller to shipped through HongKong Post, chat with him/her, but it attract $2+ fee
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Dazzled: 4:33am On Aug 15, 2013
aminu150: @Eze. Which mode of payment did u use. Tell us which nigerian bank card is the best for making purchases on aliexpres, alibaba and odas. I observed that most sellers use china post for shipping, so how do i use hong kong post.
Thank you sir

You can use first bank master card. That is wat I use and its ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2013
signature2012: Am always happy when i read goodnews like this of 9ja youths,keep it up bro and am waiting for ur episode 2.

yeah man, I'll do as I've promised
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2013
signature2012: Am always happy when i read goodnews like this of 9ja youths,keep it up bro and am waiting for ur episode 2.

yeah man, I'll do as I've promised

Tonjeola1: Hi Eze,
am the one that called you, not quick long about the link.
thank you

Ok bro, here's the link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-New-Valentine-s-Day-Free-shipping-Fashion-Crystal-Jewelry-18K-gold-plated-Necklace-Earrings-Gold/730321288.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Okattamgbee: bro please be specific on the kind of jewelry you talking about, because ear rings, finger rings, necklaces are all termed "jewelries"

that was necklaces with pendant and earrings
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2013
Thank you sir

use gtb naira Mastercard, the best for now. Chat with the seller and let him know the reason why he must use hk or Singapore posts.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2013
How to use gtb naira Mastercard effectively with out any hitch.

It is awfully annoying when you see something online, try to pay and your card is rejected right?

Sorry, but you're the cause of the rejection.
Now, I want you to understand that whatever you call your dog, that it answers.

If you want to make the most of using your card, follow these simple steps..
1. Register with the site you want to buy something from.
2. Make sure you register with the same name, address and phone number you used in opening your bank account.
3. Use the same email address with that of your bank account, if any.
4. Ensure you use correct zip/postal code

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2013
5. Make your payment when the network has no issues

6. Ensure you have at least double amount of cash value of your intended purchase price (I.e if you want to buy #5 worth of goods, you must have upto #10 in your account.

7. make your payment now

8. Finally, drop your testimony. cheesy cheesy

ezeh isaac: How to use gtb naira Mastercard effectively with out any hitch.

It is awfully annoying when you see something online, try to pay and your card is rejected right?

Sorry, but you're the cause of the rejection.
Now, I want you to understand that whatever you call your dog, that it answers.

If you want to make the most of using your card, follow these simple steps..
1. Register with the site you want to buy something from.
2. Make sure you register with the same name, address and phone number you used in opening your bank account.
3. Use the same email address with that of your bank account, if any.
4. Ensure you use correct zip/postal code
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2013
oriire: @Isaac, pls hav inbox u in ur email

replied
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by aminu150(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Tonjeola, eze isaac and dazzled thank you for your assistance. Eze pls wats the exchange rate for GTB?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
aminu150: @Tonjeola, eze isaac and dazzled thank you for your assistance. Eze pls wats the exchange rate for GTB?

should be the prevailing rate na
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by oriire(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
ezeh isaac: This is exclusively for the newbies in importation business.

Episode 1

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by oriire(f): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi, I can't see the link pls. Can u peast it for me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
oriire: Hi, I can't see the link pls. Can u peast it for me
Done
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by olori4b: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Pls I need a mentor in this importation biz would like to import jewelries wigs and makeup pls anyone to put me tru thanks

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2013
olori 4b: Pls I need a mentor in this importation biz would like to import jewelries wigs and makeup pls anyone to put me tru thanks
Where is ur location?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by olori4b: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Where is ur location?
igando lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 1:19am On Aug 18, 2013
olori 4b: igando lagos
I would ve help but am ijebu ode
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hi house, hope all is moving well.
Sorry for not being around for a while now, business has a way of putting people on the road all the time, especially when it's recording success.
But like I've said, if you have any challenges on the mini importation, ask your questions here. I'll make out time to attend to all.

But don't call me o, I'm getting tired of calls bombarding my numbers for "mentorship" except strictly on business purposes tongue
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
olori 4b: Pls I need a mentor in this importation biz would like to import jewelries wigs and makeup pls anyone to put me tru thanks

bro, let me know your challenges, I could be of help. undecided
I was equally mentored here. If you look up a bit, you will see where I mentioned my mentor's name and the thread. But hear this, he actually does not know whether or not he's mentoring me. I'm just following his foot steps... kiss

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by olori4b: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
thanks my challenge is i dont even know where to source how to pay etc all d goods on alexi are above my budget
ezeh isaac:

bro, let me know your challenges, I could be of help. undecided
I was equally mentored here. If you look up a bit, you will see where I mentioned my mentor's name and the thread. But hear this, he actually does not know whether or not he's mentoring me. I'm just following his foot steps... kiss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by Tonjeola1(m): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2013
olori 4b: thanks my challenge is i dont even know where to source how to pay etc all d goods on alexi are above my budget
hey...what is your budget?
there are products less than $1 on aliex, u can buy things of N1000 or N2000 from aliex and get them thru free shipping, then start from there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by thompson1510(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2013
@ OP, thanks 4 deciding to help ppl out dere. I followed d DYI thread too and I imported high heels. I didn't use CVM to ship dem. I just used another shipping company. I just wanna venture into jewelries now but I know that most jewelries on ALI ar of poor quality. Pls, I need your help in getting jewelries of good quality. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
thompson1510: @ OP, thanks 4 deciding to help ppl out dere. I followed d DYI thread too and I imported high heels. I didn't use CVM to ship dem. I just used another shipping company. I just wanna venture into jewelries now but I know that most jewelries on ALI ar of poor quality. Pls, I need your help in getting jewelries of good quality. Thanks.

lol, good quality calls for good money. You can get good gold on aliexpress but if you want real gold I will give you the link, but be ready to cough out up to 150k/piece
2ndly, you can still buy good quality products at aliexpres by chatting with the seller, tell him exactly what you want. And also let him know that you're going to return it if the item is inferior.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies by ezehisaac(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tonjeola1:
hey...what is your budget?
there are products less than $1 on aliex, u can buy things of N1000 or N2000 from aliex and get them thru free shipping, then start from there.

my man how far na. I want to appreciate you for taking out time from your busy schedule to respond to the newbies here. I was actually going to invite all the potential importers to post their reviews and testimonies here for the benefit of the newbies in importation business.
Once again thank you so much

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.