Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why does players spit on the pitch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why does players spit on the pitch (504 Views)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why does players spit on the pitch by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have observed that players spit on the pitch during a football match and i'm wondering why
Re: Why does players spit on the pitch by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
I think it should be ban
Re: Why does players spit on the pitch by Dfrenzy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
And where are they suppose to spit? Some kind of questions, are not meant to be asked on forums, even if you are an attention seeker. There's google, if you seriously want to know. Thank you.
Re: Why does players spit on the pitch by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dfrenzy: And where are they suppose to spit? Some kind of questions, are not meant to be asked on forums, even if you are an attention seeker. There's google, if you seriously want to know. Thank you.

I was just wondering but seeking attn on nl?smh

(1) (Reply)

CAF Wanted Ghana In The Final / Keshi To Leave Eagles After AFCON / AFCON Final: Jonathan, Adeboye,yuguda, Globacom Congratulate Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.