Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (47838 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Emmalez(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2015

4 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 2:11am On Oct 05, 2015
She looks so sweet and pretty. Congrats

FTC
Chocolate cream

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by winetapper: 2:15am On Oct 05, 2015
[size=20pt]By Gods grace I would never use my position in life to woo or propose to a lady she should LOVE me strictly for who i am not for what I have period angry

Winetapper [/size]

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by tellwisdom: 2:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Which footballer?? sad
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by hendrixxx(m): 2:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by khassy(m): 3:23am On Oct 05, 2015
small brea,sts...

naaaa... I'll pass undecidedundecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Republlican(f): 3:24am On Oct 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by TushAnn(f): 4:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Lovely Lady. Wishing them the best.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by SQLmastar(m): 4:16am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:
small brea,sts...

naaaa... I'll pass undecidedundecided
do yu fink she'll be gud in bed

4 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by loomer: 4:21am On Oct 05, 2015
African oyibo.

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 4:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Age is no longer on her side tho, but I'm happy for her

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 4:47am On Oct 05, 2015
TushAnn:
Lovely completely feminine Lady, unlike some man-structurelike fellows who call themselves "female ex-footballers"
she is not a footballer, it is the guy that proposed to her that is a footballer

21 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 05, 2015
MKO4ever:
Age is no longer on her side tho, but I'm happy for her

I think it is the heavy make-up abi foundation on her face. That sh1t makes women look old...very old and spent.

Compare with the pictures where she doesn't have much make-up on. She looks young and pretty there.

4 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2015
She's my type.... Wishing her the best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2015
20pounds:

I think it is the heavy make-up abi foundation on her face. That sh1t makes women look old...very old and spent.

Compare with the pictures where she doesn't have much make-up on. She looks young and pretty there.
I agree with you, she looks younger and prettier on that pix

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by martyns303(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2015
All these NL guys hoping to marry a chick like this, please make money first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by khassy(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2015
SQLmastar:
do yu fink she'll be gud in bed

I don't think so... what's your thoughts
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2015
See the fine yellow paw paw, if she be yorober, she for wor wor die.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by angelTI(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2015
She doesn't have the physique of a female footballer. She looks feminine
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

SMH,for yer stupidity......

So una no gat sense dan tribalistic statement on Nairaland?

Anyway,common sense in not common.

22 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Savigne(f): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I wonder how y'all do it....You always find an angle to chip in these dose of tribalistic statements...
Back to topic...I'm happy for her. Wishing them a beautiful wedding and a happy married life.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Liamm(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Hmm.
She is pretty though.

What if I tell you the poster above me is my ex?

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by IceDude(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Liamm:
Hmm. She is pretty though.

What if I tell you the poster above me is my ex?
Adonbilivit

3 Likes

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by adepiero: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2015
See as body dey shine like frog! Money good sha undecided

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Nothing special
I will never be impressed until someone propose in sambisa forest or on the rails of electric trains

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by webshopng1(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2015
All this fifne girls being stolen from me embarassed

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by abiakelevra(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:

I don't think so... what's your thoughts
I think she will b
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by sheddo619(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2015
angelTI:
She doesn't have the physique of a female footballer. She looks feminine

She's not a footballer undecided
She was proposed to by one.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by macklef(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2015
I knew she was a cutey even from her shadows.
Light skinned plus fresh girl are the coast mehn

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River / Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria / Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.