Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame (29489 Views)

Chris Brown Chooses God Over Devil For The First Time In His Life / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by shadrach77: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
According to a reliable source, music star Ayo Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid achieved fame through diabolic means. According to this source who happens to be a bigwig in the entertainment industry, Ayo (as he was then known) was desperate to make headway in the entertainment industry and was was ready to jump the queue of established artistes. He discussed his dream with a friend of his, who then took him to a babalawo (herbalist) in Imeko, a town in Ogun State. The herbalist promised him fame, but on the condition that he (wizkid) must join a secret cult where members are fast-tracked to success. He was also warned that apart from his cult membership certain conditions must be followed and certain rites must be performed annually if he is to stay at the top, with fame and riches. In desperation, Ayo agreed to these condions and soon afterwards, he met his mentor Banky W, and the rest as they say, became history.This according to our source, explains the reason why he adopted the stage name "Wizkid", with the 'Wiz' being a short for 'Wizard'. It also explains why he made some incantatory remarks in his hit track 'Pakurumo' and regularly calls himself Wizzy, in his songs.

www.ghanb
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by allout: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lil wayne also refers to himself as wizzy, abeg which herbalist do hin own for am? Better re-package your c.v and look for 9-5 job, aproko nor agree with ur destiny oooh!

11 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by joyli: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin grin my naija people can fabricate lies! Kudo carry go!
Abeg leave the guy, is his time.

Pray for ur turn! grin grin

What has wizzy got to do with wizard?

I hail una naija grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
@op.........you really need a job.
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by rodeo0070(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mschewww!

4 Likes

Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by Ifetex(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
@ OP pls send 2 me d number of d baba that did it 4 wizkid

u here?

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by castielo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
Brain surgery tinqz grin
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by deHitchcock(f): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
This the lamest story ive heard this year!wow@OP!!!little minds can never comprehend big things
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by Dreyl(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
BS
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by bisi16(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
shadrach77: According to a reliable source, music star Ayo Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid achieved fame through diabolic means. According to this source who happens to be a bigwig in the entertainment industry, Ayo (as he was then known) was desperate to make headway in the entertainment industry and was was ready to jump the queue of established artistes. He discussed his dream with a friend of his, who then took him to a babalawo (herbalist) in Imeko, a town in Ogun State. The herbalist promised him fame, but on the condition that he (wizkid) must join a secret cult where members are fast-tracked to success. He was also warned that apart from his cult membership certain conditions must be followed and certain rites must be performed annually if he is to stay at the top, with fame and riches. In desperation, Ayo agreed to these condions and soon afterwards, he met his mentor Banky W, and the rest as they say, became history.This according to our source, explains the reason why he adopted the stage name "Wizkid", with the 'Wiz' being a short for 'Wizard'. It also explains why he made some incantatory remarks in his hit track 'Pakurumo' and regularly calls himself Wizzy, in his songs.

www.ghanb
I'm sure dat 77 in ur username is ur birth year.. Calculate whizkid's against ur own. I rest my case.
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by Sugarbear007(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
very eye catchin topic u gat der....bt 1st tin 1st..wer u der?....dnt say w@ u cant prove....nd for ur info 'wizkid' is a dictionary word...meanin a fast or zealous person....so i suggest u get a job
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by greedie1(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
chai!!... dis is an insult to our intelligence.
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by goldfish80(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wizy=wizard?undecided serzly?

Well Op, let ♍e give you something else to worry about,bullsharks actually mate in fresh water.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by ebyoneluv: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Men can do anything for fame and money!
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by SlyIg(f): 2:11am On Feb 06, 2013
Naija journalism - paving way for crisis and calamity in the country.
Silly scrape!
I'm sure the herbalist refused the op fame.
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by idupaul: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2013
The Wizard kid part made me laff and fall.. Wizard Khalifa must also be of the imeko shrine oo

1 Like

Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by melvin2010: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
Common 4 Christ sake stp all diz illuminati,cult bullshit n let diz celebrities be....jeezzz
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by zibe(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Op, you need that same babalawo to make you good at your blogging, or whatever it is you're doing.
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by alaoeri: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
Op i got casual job for 6 to 6 if u are interested contact me mtscheeeeew. undecided
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by babysnogls: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Shadrach! Shadrach!! Shadrach!!! How many times did i call u? And to think u av so many followers. Chei!
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by stellytwinkle(f): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
allout:
Lil wayne also refers to himself as wizzy, abeg which herbalist do hin own for am? Better re-package your c.v and look for 9-5 job, aproko nor agree with ur destiny oooh!
Abi ooh my broda, what about wiz khalifa? Chai joblessness is a disease.
Re: Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame by Pebcak: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
[size=18pt]OP GET A LIFE[/size]

[img]http://i./yTYTy8nscRdPq.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Opening Fake Instagram Accounts To Attack Husband / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Freeze's 40th Birthday, Omotola And Husband In Attendance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.