Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek (35193 Views)

Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by samphrank: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Veteran Reggae Artiste and self acclaimed ‘Rain-Maker’ is the latest public figure to blast ‘Koko Master DBanj’ with the same long-lasting ‘Illuminati’ rumour.. He was recently asked to share his views about the recent generation of Nigeria Hit Makers and check out what he had to say:

‘I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music‘I don’t like that other boy called D’banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don’t even like his music anyway’

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/dbanj-sold-his-soul-to-the-devil-majek-fashek-blasts/

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Baba419(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nor be the one wey dem talk say don mad?

28 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by eriegua83: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Him brain don wet 4rom too much rain wetin concern am with dbanj illuminati issue. Or he dey menstrate with him mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by martyns303(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
D'banj sold his soul to the devil, majek sold his soul to drugs. Illuminate BS is tiring already.

12 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Berserk guy.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Kslib(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Space booked!! Cos i know say this go make frontpage... When e make frontpage den i go comment
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by MissyB3(f): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2013

Shebi na this same Majek Fashek? undecided E don collect his soul from the marijuana vendor he sell am to, abi? undecided undecided
Don't go remove the iroko tree from your eye before detecting the strand of hair in another person's. . . Izigha!

15 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Kslib(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Missy_B:

OMO SEE FINE BOY

9 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2013
This Hanks Anuku look-alike..

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Missy_B:

Shebi na this Majek Fashek? undecided E don collect his soul from the marijuana vendor he sell am to, abi? undecided undecided
Don't go remove the iroko tree from your eye before detecting the strand of hair in another person's. . . Izigha!

There is nobody that won't give advice bikonu
Crack is whack
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 29, 2013
^^^Lol.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Coefficient(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2013
This man is senile.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2013
If musiwa aka becomrrich can have the audacity to accuse someone of speaking poor English
Not hear say,I was there live when he typed it and sent it grin
Majek can say whatever he wants cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by johnwizey: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2013
see pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Onye ala n'akpo onye ozo onye ala...

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by ritux: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2013
I am top of the world in front of the crowd..........

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by safarigirl(f): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Na wa o, so this old man dey follow carry this small pikin gist for head.

Mr. Majek Fashek, oga, were you there when D'banj was initiated?

If yes, were you a fellow participant or are you a trainee?

If no, oga kindly find some crack dealer, it's apparent you're running short and it's affecting your thoughts.

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by pekelepekele(m): 1:13am On Jan 29, 2013
Umm majek fashek fit don smoke igbo make he no fine again but there is still some truth in what he said and besides no artist in Nigeria among the hiphop stars that have ever sang a song that time has failed to kill!!! No one . Try to recollect all his music and listen to them it was like he did them yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by ritux: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2013
See him scatter scatter teeth self. You need deliverance from drug. When he was top of the game, the best he could do for himself was to invest in drugs. Cheap drugs for that matter.
Leave D'banj alone. He is diffrent (Oyato)
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by 9jauk: 1:17am On Jan 29, 2013
O ma se o,Majek d rain maker...all dis small kids dat Ginger to swagger needs to learn from this Less Marijuana

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by warrior101: 1:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Missy_B:

Shebi na this same Majek Fashek? undecided E don collect his soul from the marijuana vendor he sell am to, abi? undecided undecided

Blood of God sad
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by awesomet1(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by dramendra: 1:20am On Jan 29, 2013
pekelepekele: Umm majek fashek fit don smoke igbo make he no fine again but there is still some truth in what he said and besides no artist in Nigeria among the hiphop stars that have ever sang a song that time has failed to kill!!! No one . Try to recollect all his music and listen to them it was like he did them yesterday.
finally a reasonable writting, D'banj is a goat, he too dey boast, imagine D'banj a rif-raf dey betray Don Jazzy... if e like make e sell em soul to anything na em biz...

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Roland17(m): 1:20am On Jan 29, 2013
Chaii se wetin Crack dey cause
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 29, 2013
majek fash nothing do you, i know you are just watching your weight, don't mind them oh

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by Techwriter: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2013
"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes."

- Sir Winston Churchill

I dont know whether DBanj sold his soul to the devil an accusation he has repeatedly denied, but for all I know the devil is using Dbanj to propagate his purpose on earth Ilumminati or not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by osifred(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Which kind of media outlet go seek the opinion of majek on any issue?

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by pekelepekele(m): 1:24am On Jan 29, 2013
awesome_t:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwoOzGqjxDI

God Bless you for posting one of his lovely music link here

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by airmark(m): 1:25am On Jan 29, 2013
Majek fashek needs urgent rescue operation.
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by warrior101: 1:26am On Jan 29, 2013
osifred: Which kind of media outlet go seek the opinion of majek on any issue?

grin grin grin grin You dey craze
Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by victorNRceo: 1:32am On Jan 29, 2013
He needs a thorough body system-transplant. We got the right to affirm any perception,buh one could be wrong on an opinion. They are logical reasons to disapprove majek's perception on d'banj,I could stop at this point for the wise ones. Buh I rather give a reason: kanye west formed his own religion,as he quoted on the track 'no church in the wild',so he(kanye)probably may not be in the ILLUMINATI per se,and both folks actually sealed a business deal (religious sanction may not necessarily be inclusive). For the biz guys in d house,are they usually religious sanctions in deals u strike??

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek by 40fied(m): 1:36am On Jan 29, 2013
ItsModella: This Hanks Anuku look-alike..
I swear; just what I was thinking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life / Bovi Uses His New Child As A Meme / Teebillz Is Back To Promoting Tiwa Savage's Work After A Long Hiatus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.