Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? (1115 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? / Nairalanders, Follow The Movement Now;#i Want To Be Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by code0: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,

Am still new here and I don't really understand one thing I've been noticing around here. When I click at some people which takes me to their profile page, I realize that they are following one person or the other. Some have so many people they are following and my question here is what is this following thing all about in NL? Why do you follow the person that you do? Who should I follow? How can I get people to follow me? Can you follow me?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by Chanchit: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
U can follow everybody in NL, but to get people to follow you, u have to make meaningful n noticeable contributions, then people would want to read ur comments, by following u, they would be able to see anycomment /thread u make.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by tpia5: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
i dont think i'm following anybody, cant be bothered, except for maybe one person, which was from ages ago and i cant even remember which of us is following the other.

but obviously, lots of people are following me because i'm important to them.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by code0: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
tpia@:
i dont think i'm following anybody, cant be bothered, except for maybe one person, which was from ages ago and i cant even remember which of us is following the other.

Lol
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by chucky234(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
tpia@:

As arrogant as ever
Geeeeesss
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by tpia5: 12:55am On Feb 06, 2013
i'm telling you the facts, its up to you how you view them.

i see no reason why i should follow monikers [i follow/pay attention to topics, not necessarily the people posting the topics], but quite obviously, people follow me and my posts.

if that's a problem for you, it would be a good thing if you unfollow yourself from my matter, one less follower is ok.
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by slimyem: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2013
I follow only one person for purely sentimental reasons..grin
Besides him,no one else is that important to follow..undecided
I follow sections instead.cool
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2013
slimyem: I follow only one person for purely sentimental reasons..grin
SMH
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by slimyem: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2013
toba: SMH
ki lo de?undecided
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2013
slimyem: ki lo de?undecided
Im in Love with you
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by slimyem: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2013
toba: Im in Love with you
you are not serious...undecided
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2013
slimyem: you are not serious...undecided
Im dead serious. I love u with all my heart ..........................................[img]http://livingfeelsgood.tumblr.com/post/23714556891/kiss[/img][img]http://xxshesnotafraidxx.tumblr.com/post/40652084097/soo-hash-tagging-is-fun-hehe[/img]
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by code0: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2013

Am understanding this thing now. Pls can I follow you?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2013
Ehen?..........
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2013
code_0:

Am understanding this thing now. Pls can I follow you?
its not like asking someone to be your friend, i really don't see the need for asking.if you want to make a friend u can send private mssg
you can follow people you dnt like too, wen u follow them you can contradict their post always..... grin
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by code0: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

its not like asking someone to be your friend, i really don't see the need for asking.if you want to make a friend u can send private mssg
you can follow people you dnt like too, wen u follow them you can contradict their post always..... grin

Interesting!!! Am even somewhat controversial. It'll really make sense. The private msg thing, how does that one works?
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by slimyem: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ehen?..........
tonguetongue
Re: Why Do You Follow The Person That You Do? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
tell me you don't really mean that...anyways come to that valentine thread, I want you to be my val. wink

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Chinua Achebe / Wikipedia Defines Nairaland / How Do I Change My Email Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.