Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan (8223 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by Valto(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
[b][/b]HiFlier is a prepaid package that enables customers who subscribe to data plans of 200MB & above or Blackberry subscription of N1,000 & above to enjoy a discounted calling rate of 18K/s to ANY network in Nigeria. Such customers enjoye the best of two worlds, an unbeatable browsing experience and a pocket friend calling rate. It also offers subscribers several other attractive benefits including 35hours weekly free night calls and lowest SMS charges in Nigeria.
TARIFF
Voice
Glo-to-Glo 18k/sec
Glo to Other Networks 18k/sec
SMS
Glo-to-Glo N4
Glo to Other Networks N4
Data
FREE 5MB Daily

5K/kb outside the free 5MB
Free Night Call

Enjoy 35 hours free night call every on usage of N200 previous week.........
To enjoy the amazing rates of HiFlier rates, subscribe to any of the following:

Target Devices Plan Name New Volume (+30%) Validity Price SMS to 127 USSD Code

Handset/Smartphones/Tablets Always Mcro 260MB 30 Days N1,000 53 *127*53#

Always Macro 1.5GB 30 Days N3,000 54 *127*54#

Modems & Mini Routers Always Min 4GB 30 Days N5,000 11 *127*2#

Always Max 8 GB 30 Days N7,500 12 *127*1#

Modem & Routers Sliver 13 GB 30 Days N10,000 15 *127*11#

Gold 20GB 30 Days N15,000 16 *127*12#

Platinium 30 GB 30 Days N18,000 17 *127*13#

Time-based Packs G100 4 GB 30 Days/ 100 Hours N6,000 20 *127*5#

G300 12 GB 90 Days/ 300 Hours N15,000 21 *127*4#

Time-based/Flexi Packs G-Leisure 4 GB 8pm-9am + Weekend N5,000 30 *127*7#

G-Work 4 GB 8am-9pm N6,000 31 *127*6#

Subsciption Type Plan Name Volume Validity Price SMS to 777 USSD Code

BES BES Month 3 GB 30 Days N4,200 BESMONTH *777*6#

BES Week 700 MB 7 Days N1,400 BESWEEK *777*5#

BIS BIS Month 3 GB 30 Days N2,800 BISMONTH *777*3#

Crosbies BIS Complete 3 GB 30 Days N1,400 COMONTH *777*12#

BIS Social 3GB 30 Days N1,200 SOMONTH *777*9# [/b]

1 Like

Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by walexyll(m): 1:40am On Feb 06, 2013
The whole glo hi flier thing is a BIGGG SCAMMMMM. I'm currently on always micro which qualifies me to be on the hi-flier plan. For the first few days,it looked real coz the call receipt sent by glo as a text msg after every call falls within the range of 18k/sec bt upon close examination,i discovered that the glo counter is doctored. For all the calls I made,they add at least 10secs to it,so that makes the call looks cheap on the receipt.e.g when I made a call for 60sec and was charged N24,the call receipt sent showed 70sec for N24 ! With that, glo had succeeded in deceiving a lot of people that calls are cheap.SCAMMMMMMM
Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by dadebayo1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
yes its a big scammmm.... And i also noticed they add about 10sec to my bill.. I have done the calculation several times and noticed they are not charging at 18k/sec. I called the customer care several times but they have failed to rectify it.. Glo is a big scam.. If not for my active data subcription would have thrown the sim to the dustbin by now... Yeye network cheating customers.... Its so so annoyinggggg....

1 Like

Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2013

http://mobility.com.ng/is-glo-nigeria-switching-this-subscribers-tariffs-without-his-consent/

Glo Nigeria subscriber sent in a complaint that he’d like to have published and discussed here on MOBILITY. Here is the body of the email:

Hello Mr Mo,

I wanted to share something with you. I have been on a certain Glo plan where I get charged 5kobo per sec to 5 family and friends numbers with a daily fee of 5 naira ["Sounds like G-BAM HI 5ive" - Editor]. Which works for me well as I mostly call those numbers. However, of late now when I subscribe to a data bundle, Glo suddenly migrates me to a smartphone data call tariff that is higher than what I regularly pay when I call those family and friends.

The question I’m asking myself is, Should Glo automatically/unilaterally migrate me to such a plan that is more expensive in calls to all Glo numbers that I call compared to my regular plan?

I was hoping this could be discussed on MOBILITY. Thanks

As far as I can tell, it would be wrong of Glo or any mobile network to switch tariffs arbitrarily. So, here are some questions that are begging to be asked:

1. What is the name of the smartphone data plan the subscriber activated?

2. Does Glo offer any special smartphone data plans with special call tariffs attached?

3. If yes, was this subscriber aware of these special voice tariffs attached to the data plan before subscribing?

4. Did Glo do adequate subscriber enlightenment about those special smartphone data plans to make sure that as many subscribers as possible are informed?

Let’s discuss this!

Thanks for this. Coincidentally I put several calls through to Glo Customer Care on this same issue yesterday. I'm on G-bam with my 5 special numbers but after subscribing to Always Min data plan and apparently being switched to Hi Flier my special numbers tariff no more work; although when i dial 125 the special numbers are confirmed as still being registered.

Hi Flier makes no difference to a Gbam subscriber as the tariffs are the same. They then go add insult to injury by removing special numbers on hi flier. This is a very bad decision by Glo. I'm seriously disappointed.
Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by luluosas(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
trae_z:

Thanks for this. Coincidentally I put several calls through to Glo Customer Care on this same issue yesterday. I'm on G-bam with my 5 special numbers but after subscribing to Always Min data plan and apparently being switched to Hi Flier my special numbers tariff no more work; although when i dial 125 the special numbers are confirmed as still being registered.
I noticed the same thing today also on my G-BAM line
Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by Ayo8(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
angry angryGlo network is shyt...there hasn't been a time I pick up my phone to make a call and not get to hear their anthem "Due to temporary congestion in the network we are unable to connect the call P̶̲̥̅̊l̝̚ǝ̝̚A̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̝̚E̶̲̥̅̊ try after some time" The NCC has got to do something...why float more sim cards to the public when they know they don't av enuf facilities.
Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
In my case it's the "sorry, your call cannot be completed at the moment" response 2 times out of 10 when you dial a number that pisses me off these days.

On worse days it's 9 out of 10 times.
Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by chukiz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
luluosas: I noticed the same thing today also on my G-BAM line

me too
Re: The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 18, 2015
chukiz:

me too

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro VS Infinix Zero2 (hit Or Miss) Your Take...? / Best Android Launcher? (pictures ) / Glo 4G Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.