Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Iphone 5 With Transparent Display - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5 With Transparent Display (3778 Views)

Huawei Enjoy 5 With 5-inch HD Display, 4G LTE, 4000mah Battery Announced / Image of LG Phone With Transparent Body / Latest Transparent Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5 With Transparent Display by SPIFF(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
iphone 5 With Transparent Display
iphone 5 with transparent display is definitely a striking device. The text and images are very clear on the transparent display. The camera also allows you to easily see through the phone to see your subjects when you capture images. There’s also a built-in projector that turns any surface into a virtual keyboard. The laser projection keyboard liberates your thumbs.
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKRqvWu2D1o

Re: Iphone 5 With Transparent Display by Joe50(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
i first saw this device in one of T-pain song '6 oclock in d morni'

the phone clean die...
I wish android has something like this, i would have dump my symbian belle and go for it.

For the iphone, is too expensive na...
I no fit carry my savings go buy one fone ooo.
Re: Iphone 5 With Transparent Display by Danex1988(m): 5:12am On Feb 06, 2013
Its a concept I.e it doesn't exist...for now
Re: Iphone 5 With Transparent Display by francis247(m): 5:18am On Feb 06, 2013
How much? I mean; how transparent is the price?

(1) (Reply)

Get 10gb To Your Mtn Sim / Over 1.5GB Data Bonus Waiting For You Now On Airtel To Enjoy Load 500 / Help Me Out: S10 Vs P30 PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.