Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors (1637 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / ‘I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.’ – Crystal Owonubi / White American Girl Speaking Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtTELft8AU0

A Native American man criticized protesters at an Arizona rally against illegal immigration, calling them the real “illegals” for invading his country and killing Native Americans when Europeans first settled on US soil.
“You’re all fuc.king illegal. You’re all illegal,” the Native American man yelled at the protesters, who had gathered in Tuscon, Arizona to demonstrate their opposition to illegal immigration by Central and South Americans. “We didn’t invite none of you here. We’re the only native Americans here.”
Some have applauded the man for pointing out the protesters’ hypocrisy, who at one point immigrated to the US themselves or are descendants of immigrants. The Native American man, who was pushing his baby through town in a stroller, staged his own protest when he came across the rally.
“Get on with your bogus arguments. We’re the only legal ones here,” he yelled.
One protester was caught standing near the angry Native American and became the target of his criticism. The man was carrying a small American flag and a sign that read, “We should have put that sign up when you son of the bitches came.”
Pointing towards the American flag held by the protester, the Native American said that it “represents blood spilled by Native Americans, protecting this land from the invaders.”
“You don’t want to hear the God damn truth!” he yelled. “Get on, bit.ch! All the Native Americans you killed, you plant your houses here. That’s the truth.”
With Arizona’s proximity to the Mexican border, it has long been a hub for anti-immigration protests and initiatives. The state passed the “Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act” in 2010, which is a strict anti-illegal immigration measure that has stimulated significant controversy. The law made it a misdemeanor crime for an “alien” to be in the state of Arizona without carrying registration documents. It also allows law enforcement officers to stop any individual that they suspect of being an illegal immigrant, thereby promoting racial profiling. It also imposes heavy penalties on those involved in sheltering or hiring unregistered aliens.
The law’s controversial provisions were blocked by the US Department of Justice, but the Supreme Court in 2012 ruled to uphold the “show me your papers” provision allowing law enforcement to stop anyone who looks like an illegal immigrant.
But the Native American man who staged his own protest at the rally considers it hypocritical for Americans to criticize others for immigrating into the US when everyone but Native Americans at one point did so themselves.
“That’s what [the American] flag stands for – all the Native Americans you killed to plant your houses here,” he said. “That’s the truth.”
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by anonymous6(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Well what the native american man said was the truth; the only reason white americans have room to talk is because they are the majority and control america in their way. The real truth is Europe is the only land where whites can say they are originally from when it comes to their ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by madamebebe(f): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
front page grin

interesting stuff wink
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Abagworo(m): 5:22am On Feb 06, 2013
Hahaha! Its the same hypocrisy everywhere. Australia, SA, Argentina.
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
madame_bebe: front page grin

interesting stuff wink

yes i would love this to go on the front page. i want to see the different opinions of Nairalanders on this issue. smiley

1 Like

Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by dasparrow: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
@Post

God bless the native American man. He has spoken well. Those white Americans needed to hear that. If Native Americans had stopped Europeans from coming to settle in America will the white Americans be in America today? The Native American is right to have called them hypocrites because that is exactly what they are. Those protesting white Americans need to buzz off and get a life!

1 Like

Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
these whites are just racist against mexicans.
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
The average human being is a hypocrite. How can white Americans be protesting against illegal immigrants when thy themselves were illegals but the system which they were a majority made them legals.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Very nice!
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Now that is passion.
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by 19naia(m): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2013
In the US so many white people complain about the invadeing or illegal Mexicans comeing for work in USA...There are many white mexicans who come and dont get bothered because they look similar and the nationality is not questioned unless employment or other govt/legal paper requires it...The mexicans who look more like Native americans because they actually are mixed with much native ancestory,get harrassed more about illegality..and some USA native americans with indigenous rights get harrassed for looking mexican and the fear of illegal alien status...THE USA WILL ALWAYS LOOK FUNNY DOING THE RIGHT THING AS A NATION WHEN THE NATION IS BUILT ON RACISM AND THE DEEP PILE OF GENOCIDE BONES BENEATH THE NATIONS SOIL AND THE RESIDUAL SUBSTANCE OF RACISM PASSED ON TO GENERATIONS AS BELIEFS NOW IN THE MINDS OF MANY WHO CANT EVEN FATHOM THE ROOT OF AND THE EFFECT OF THOSE BELIEFS IN A FREE NON RACIST SOCIETY..EVERY ONE OWES A DEEP INVENTORY OF THEIR MENTALITY AND WHERE IT CAME FROM,AND THIS IS IN ORDER TO TAKE REAL RESPONIBILITY FOR HOW WE THINK AND THE EFFECT IT HAS ON WORLD SOCIETY
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2013
There are even full-blooded NAtive Tribal Mexicans. they look similar to Native Americans. e.g, the Mayan people, etc. i must research into their situation now.
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Fulaman198(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
these whites are just racist against mexicans.

Most Mexicans have native American ancestry
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

yes but most Mexicans are not tribal and do not subscribe to any particular Native tribe. they are considered mestizo (half-bred native and spanish).

however Mexico does have a sizeable Amerindian tribal population.

1 Like

Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
the new video link works. cool
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fulaman198:

true.
for the most part they are native.

PAGAN 9JA:

yes but most Mexicans are not tribal and do not subscribe to any particular Native tribe. they are considered mestizo (half-bred native and spanish).

however Mexico does have a sizeable Amerindian tribal population.

only a small portion of mexicans are half spanish.
don't believe the hype.

just like some mexicans are also of african descent (look up afro. mexicans).
pretty soon i am going to make a thread about afro. latinos smiley but still collectively mexicans are aztec, mayans and i think incan.

i don't want to derail this awesome thread anymore so i digress,

it's really sad what happened to the natives. sometimes we blacks think we had it hard (and we did/do) but nobody has felt it more than the american indian.
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Afam4eva: The average human being is a hypocrite. How can white Americans be protesting against illegal immigrants when thy themselves were illegals but the system which they were a majority made them legals.

black americans are illegal too. grin
we are "stolen cargo" grin grin grin

*ok, yes i know! another bad joke. undecided
Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
anonymous6: Well what the native american man said was the truth; the only reason white americans have room to talk is because they are the majority and control america in their way. The real truth is Europe is the only land where whites can say they are originally from when it comes to their ancestors

reminds me of this picture grin
i first saw it on facebook and cried laughing!

you should have seen how the whites were trying to play that "god made all lands for all people" card! grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Native American Tribesman Confronts White American Protestors by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2013
He is right.Its a subject I hold very close to my heart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awon Mass Wedding Festival, Shao, Kwara State, Nigeria (by Bosun Abdulkareem) / Rivers And Delta State People Are Igbos (videos) / Last Of The Amazons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.