Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds (4901 Views)

May Your Road Be Rough: The Timelessness Of Solarin’s Wisdom / Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds / Raw, Unprocessed Diamonds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by keeptalkin(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
A friend of mine has another friend who wants to bring rough diamonds from South Africa for me to sell here in London. I would like to hear any advice on how to make contacts & sell the diamonds.
Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by jaybabs1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^^i have a friend who's very into this Biz. He was in Nigeria last month to pick some diamonds, Call/text me ASAP lets partner. 08036354619.
Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
keeptalkin: A friend of mine has another friend who wants to bring rough diamonds from South Africa for me to sell here in London. I would like to hear any advice on how to make contacts & sell the diamonds.
I see scam written all over this.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by wirinet(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
If you like yourself steer clear of any diamond or gold business from south Africa. I have an aunt whose entire life savings including mortgage was duped by a very close relative and her husband, all in the guise of getting raw gold from south Africa.

A sentence is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by luvablesam(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
the sale of rough diamonds by individuals is not even legal!

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by ewaalo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Am dealer of rough gold I need a foreigners buyers here is my contact 08075674572
Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by astarotte: 3:20am On Sep 13, 2016
luvablesam:
the sale of rough diamonds by individuals is not even legal!

No risk no reward.
Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by Michaelnsd: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello... To whomever it may concern and has interest.

I am Michael, I am a rough Diamonds dealer and supplier. Most of my Diamonds are source directly from Sierra Leone. Any interested persons looking for where to procure diamonds can do so by contacting me via my whatsapp number, for more information. +2348167114856. Or alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Please, only serious Business orientated Diamonds buyers Should contact me. Thanks for reading my post. Looking forward to hear back from you soon.
Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by Came4apost(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
All this middlemen and scammers .. If you have a link in Botswana or any African country and they are serious .. There is money to be made .. Scammer and middlemen with nothing stay clear ...real mention and maybe we might strike a deal
Re: Advice On How To Sell Rough Diamonds by GENUINEFILMS: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Came4apost:
All this middlemen and scammers .. If you have a link in Botswana or any African country and they are serious .. There is money to be made .. Scammer and middlemen with nothing stay clear ...real mention and maybe we might strike a deal

diamonds available, are you interested

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Bleach / Liberalization Of LPG (cooking Gas) Business In Nigeria / Check Out The Original Photos For The Pictures On These Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.