Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Produce Bleach - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Produce Bleach (4877 Views)

Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery / Nigeria: Indorama Plans To Produce 750, 000 Tons Of Urea In 2018 / How To Produce Dettol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Bleach by JesuspikinM(f): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bleach is a household item that is commonly used like all the other items. It is easier to produce than all others and more profitable. You can produce it in small quantity for personal use or in large quantity or commercial purpose. It all depends on you. Do you know that you can produce bleach that can compete with others produced by big companies in Nigeria? I mean what I'm saying.
Below is a step by step guide on how to produce bleach.

Chemicals

(1) H.T.H (chlorine)
(2) Soda Ash
(3) Caustic Soda (optional)
Composition
1kg of soda ash and 1kg of H.T.H (chlorine) is one set of bleach that should be used with 25ltrs of water.
Preparation:
Add HTH (chlorine) into your water (25 liters) stir very well and allow for 30 mins then add soda ash, stir very well and allow it to settle down and use.

You have to filter it before bottling it for use or sale. After filtering, bottle the colorless part while you keep the white residue for your own use or better still, you can use it to produce toilet cleaner.

For more business ideas click here https://mildbizpreneur.com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Produce Bleach by Daniel058(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ftc
Re: How To Produce Bleach by somziency: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Produce Bleach by imhere: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Some people think bleach production is one complex thing that can only be done by selected few. Well I used to think same until I attended a seminar; where I was thought how to produce so many of those chemical products with big names.

You can check in here to learn how to....
http://www.enibest.com.ng/bleach-production/

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? / Business Ideas With 500,000 Naira Only. / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.