Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label (2307 Views)

Ice Prince To Launch His Own Record Label / BREAKING NEWS: Peter Okoye Starts His Own Record Label, Signs First Artist / Wande Coal Denies Plans To Set-up His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by otexbaba(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
The EME back bone Àct ayo balogun ibrahim popularly known as wizkid has finally launched his own musical label.

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2013/02/wiz1-300x300.jpg[/img]

EME formal team mate and back bone Àct ayo balogun ibrahim popularly known as wizkid has finally launched his own musical label after the split btw him and his formal crew EME source indicates that the young man named his label starboy records so guys watch out for the starboys records and what it will offer..

Gidigist
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by visionbiafra: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2013
He's on the part to self destruction. He's not goin2 make it without the likes of experienced guys in the industry such as Banky W. I doubt if we'll still be hearing of Wizkid come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by badassnigga(m): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2013
OK...I wish u good luck

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 06, 2013
visionbiafra: He's on the part to self destruction. He's not goin2 make it without the likes of experienced guys in the industry such as Banky W. I doubt if we'll still be hearing of Wizkid come 2015.

Let him worry about that! The kid is tryna work hard. Nobody deserves to be used by another man.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by SlyIg(f): 2:16am On Feb 06, 2013
visionbiafra: He's on the part to self destruction. He's not goin2 make it without the likes of experienced guys in the industry such as Banky W. I doubt if we'll still be hearing of Wizkid come 2015.
How many years will he work with the experienced guys of the industry to make him experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by otexbaba(m): 3:58am On Feb 06, 2013
The. Young man is gOod on what he does so he deserves the boss thing tOo
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Tiwah: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2013
A journey of a million miles starts wif a step ....gudluk on ur nytmares cry
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by oluwadare26(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2013

I bet you come 2020, u can never be popular as half of Wizkid..
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Dreyl(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2013
SlyIg:
How many years will he work with the experienced guys of the industry to make him experienced.
yea u got a point...
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Dreyl(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2013
I wish him the best of luck...
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by cigaricon(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2013
WizKID • StarBOY
Something childish about this two names
Well sha wish him goodluck

And ermm those pants look awkward to me
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by strangest(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2013
Nice one... theres nothing like breaking from the slavery shackles... God will see you through
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Tolufizzle(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2013
He has to take d bold step n move on...can't wait 4 him 2 release his next album...dis guy has RAW talent

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by cigaricon(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2013
oluwadare26:

I bet you come 2020, u can never be popular as half of Wizkid..
Hey don't say that, no one knows tomorow
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by otexbaba(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2013
Abeg d boy don try banky so make him go him way cus everybody needs to grow up
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by edwonderz(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2013
cigar icon:
Hey don't say that, no one knows tomorow
so why wishing him failure in 2015?
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Noblesoldierr(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Is a way forward. Wish him Success...
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
visionbiafra:
He's on the part to self destruction. He's not goin2 make it without the likes of experienced guys in the industry such as Banky W. I doubt if we'll still be hearing of Wizkid come 2015.

grin grin how far the year is 2021 and Wizkid is still relevant...how far you?
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by sunshineV(f): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

grin grin how far the year is 2021 and Wizkid is still relevant...how far you?
grin
Re: Wizkid Launch's His Own Record Label by Rindoflex(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
visionbiafra:

What’s up nigga? 7yrs, Wizkid becomes the biggest singer in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Rate Beyonce's New Album / DOWNLOAD: Peace & Unity Ft Bwe All Stars / DOWNLOAD MP3: B-red Ft Davido X Peruzzi – Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.