Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Help Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Please (651 Views)

Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video / Modem Error 633 On Win Vista And Win Xp - Need Help Please. / Help Please I Want To Convert My Mtn Number To +44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Please by lanreade(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
Hi Guys,ow has been ur day?
There is this problem which av been facing for sometimes now,the problem is that my laptop Dell Latitude 505 is aving a screen problem , not that i sat on it or it fell from my hand to the ground.There was this fateful day when i powered the system as it was booting up it just showed a straight line on the screen,i took it to a repairer to repair the system for me,the guy did all the troubleshooting that he knew in his life to detect may be it was a screen problem,he even removed a lid of another system and tested it on my system and it worked perfectly, from there he now concluded that it was the screen that was aving problem, that i needed to get another screen.After a week that straight line that used to show on the screen got disappeared.After a month i inserted a XP CD to repair all my files what i saw next was that part of my screen became faded and eversince then have been using it like that.It was last week that a friend came to greet me and saw ow my screen looked like which he asked me some questions and I gave him all the answers that he needed,what he told me next after had given him the answer, was that my AVG card has expired that i need to get another version so since then av been looking for a better AVG card. IS THERE ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP ME OUT WITH A NEW AVG CARD.
Re: Help Please by mmonwuba(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2008
what is AVG card? IS it AVG card or vga card? For a loaptop? the vga card expired? thats new to me sir. Could be possible you are having a malfunctioning screen. Ive seen it like that before, so many times
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2008
when you reinstalled , you erased all your drivers. try and find the driver CD for your laptop. it is higly unlikely that anything is wrong with the avg your video card. you just need to install the drivers. go to dell driver downloads if you don't have the driver cd.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Cant Configure My Ethrnet Card To Browse With My Laptop / Very Cheap And Fast Internet Service For Cybercafe, Office Including Networking / Fast & Reliable Internet Access In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.