Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video (2764 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Contacts On Your Android Smartphone / HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by naza9ja(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'm a video editor, I deleted wedding video from a memory card. I recovered them back with the help of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. But the problem now is that it's not playing. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do?
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by QueenHeart(f): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
naza9ja:
I'm a video editor, I deleted wedding video from a memory card. I recovered them back with the help of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. But the problem now is that it's not playing. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do?
YES start crying

7 Likes

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
First thing to do once you realize you've made that kind of mistake, don't try to save anything on the Memory card until you're able to recover the files..

Try http://www.cardrecovery.com

If no ;luck, go and find money to do another wedding grin

5 Likes

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by missKiffy(f): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Gobe
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
QueenHeart:
YES start crying

Eyin Iya o cheesy
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by CountDracula(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have ideas of wat u can do, I jus dnt hav any idea of hw it wil help u get d videos to play... For instance u cud hug a transformer and cry and cry... always hav a back up dude
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by naza9ja(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
QueenHeart:
YES start crying

Lol. That won't solve the problem here. I need help please.

1 Like

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by naza9ja(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
CountDracula:
I have ideas of wat u can do, I jus dnt hav any idea of hw it wil help u get d videos to play... For instance u cud hug a transformer and cry and cry... always hav a back up dude

Actually, there is back up, it's multiple camera job. But the one I deleted is most important. It contains the bride's preparation.
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Onemansquad(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
mistypiper:
First thing to do once you realize you've made that kind of mistake, don't try to save anything on the Memory card until you're able to recover the files..

grin grin ah tel u let him jst do anoda wedding
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by dkronicle(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Listening to davido-gobe mp3
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Uchwilliam(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2015
grin dis guys ee
d problm is dat u didnt try to recover it immidiately after deletion.dia is ntn else dat cn be done with d level of technology now.
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by nembudziya(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2015
I have a slight idea, which i do not know if it will work. Use easeus wiZard, but you must attempt recovery from the same pc you have lost the video files. You might win because the lost files would be stored in the registry values from the pc you deleted the files. If easeus does not work, try gdata recovery software

2 Likes

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by CountDracula(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2015
naza9ja:

Actually, there is back up, it's multiple camera job. But the one I deleted is most important. It contains the bride's preparation.
U back up d most important next tym, uve already used d software I knw and uve gotten results, why its nt playin hwever is beyond me, u shud try usin anoda computer to play it

1 Like

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by justi4jesu(f): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2015
naza9ja:

See wetin touch touch don do you cheesy , lemme dig up a solution for u. I'll be back cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by ptoall1000: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Easy to recover
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
true kiss
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by femi4: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
naza9ja:
Convince the bride for a remake
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by sholay2011(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
femi4:
Convince the bride for a remake
Lmao
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Spymate: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Try and use RecoveryMyFiles . it's a pc application, I have used it before and I tink it might help
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Chyjoey(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Another wedding chikena... cheesy cheesy..ds time arnd make sure you video when the bride is bathing too undecided
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by slinkman(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2015
injure yourself, admit yourself in a hospital, and lie to the bride and groom, you were attacked by robbers at home and they made away with everything you have, including your camera and memory card .. after like two days, discharge yourself, and work on the video files that are remaining, then go to the groom and bride with bandages all over, tell them, you are lucky to have a backup hardisk which you already copied most of the wedding works to , execpt the missing files, before the attack... they will even dance and thank God for you ... problem solved..

if the first idea is too much for you

then, organise another wedding.. only way..

9 Likes

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by dazekid(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Since you have run a data recovery for it already, I don't what other advice to give you. You can bring it to me if in you're in Lagos and I can try as well sha.
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by GJames(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
www.cardrecovery.com. Download the software and use it
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by GJames(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
mistypiper:

Just follow this guy's instruction and you problem is solved. I've used card recovery several times, apart from the fact that your files won't return with whatever title you gave them, it works fine
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by litaninja(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
The robbery story is looking quite feasible....but what if the bride / groom are on NL and read this?

5 Likes

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by wheesin(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
father lord in heaven.. I beg of you, if I ever sinned against you, punish me with something else. Dont ever let me jam this kin person on my wedding day. Amen cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do another wedding. This time use multiple photo-shooters.
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by oliverpowell: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2015
I strongly suspect that EaseUS didn't performed well and you'll need to seek any other program (Obviously, the best one). Tons of recovery program is available out there which claims to offer successful recovery but only few of them get the job done rightfully. One best program I can recommend is stellar phoenix software that had performed exceptionally well and recovered data from corrupt memory card (over 800 GBs of Nikon 800E Files has been recovered).

http://www.stellarinfo.com/digital-media-recovery.htm

Feel free to revert if you've still facing problem.

Good luck!!
Re: Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video by ToniW: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
I had the same problem - I mistakenly re-formatted my SD card from the camera and lost hundreds of photos. I was able to locate and restore ALL of my photos by downloading and installing the data recovery program https://www.cleverfiles.com/photo-recovery-software.html

(1) (Reply)

AMD's new CPU: AMD RYZEN Launches / Learn How To Repair Laptops In 3months / 512gig New Ssd Drive For 22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.