Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label (54417 Views)

Please How Much Will It Take To Blow A Music Artiste in nigeria / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by obidirector(m): 2:10am On Dec 24, 2016
нello gυyѕ, cнecĸ oυт мy ѕong vιa тнe lιnĸ вelow

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by chrisdaniel: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
my name is Chris daniel am a male.am a well talented musician.God gave it to me for a reason,the reason is to bless lives with my talent with my voice but how can that happen when I don't have a record deal or a sponsor. when you hear my voice you will shiver am not boasting but its the truth.I have songs written down but no money to record it, the songs are cool, melodious you won't believe I was the one who wrote it. that's me am talented I need people to hear my voice. you can reach me on this line 07011244105 if you are interested but I assure you that you never regret your decision.yes I said it. you can also chat me up in whatsapp.once again am Chris daniel

chrisdaniel032@gmail.com

thank you God bless
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by lokeey: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
learn video editing in 2weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ... Graphic design (corel draw/photoshop #14k) ...Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, 08180917160 lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cus training is starting by friday 10.30am

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by noob03saibot(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
T
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by illwest(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
my name is spotlight,am an upcoming rapper,dis my number 08123398139
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by lokeey: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
learn video editing in 4weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ....Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cause training is starting by friday 10.30am

NOTE: If you have doubt call the line for more info... You can come over to the office... We say 4weekends 14k cause not every one can afford 50k for 3months training... There is a cause outline you will be thought each one on them
Its not a get rich scheme its giving back to the society especially now that the economy is like this...get a skill and stop waiting for government to perform miracle for you I don't think they care.
------------------
WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SOUND

Upcoming artist let's do a cheap video to promote your sound. You don't have to pay millions to shoot a video when you canm get the same quality for a cheaper amount be wise, be creative and stay hungry cause that is where genius comes from.
Why shoot a video for 1m when you can get it done with 500k
Why shoot for 600k when you can get it done for 150k.. Apart from the camera every other thing depends on the director creativity... Come to us let's create something out of little.
Call/text/whatsapp Baba Gab 08133722555.

NOTE: Call the line or send a text and we will send you a link to view some of the jobs we have done

We also do weekends tranings in
video editing/directing/ graphic design
3-6months training on web design/script writing/ audio productions/ cinematography/ and more

We also cover events
Birthday/marriage/behind the scenes/interviews/ and more...
For more info
Baba Gab 08133722555
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Flawlessangel(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2017
Odunlamie:
Do you want to perform for the major players in the music industry? Industry showcases can be very helpful when shopping for a deal. They can get your Band and your music to exactly the "right" ears in the industry. We will find hot music shows and concerts for you all over the country that will pay you good money just to perform. There are opportunities galore all year long and we can help you submit your music to the right people. You will also have the opportunity to perform to large number of audience which with no doubt will boost your fan base. Please note that we charge a 10% agent fee from your show performance fee. I.e if you are paid #100,000 for a show we find for you,#10,000 will be the agent fee. Ping 22A09C58 or Contact 08092768976 for more enquiries

Do u still do this bro?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by simplemusic(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2017
Contakt DJmili for your audio recording,beat production,mixing and mastering at affordable prices,located at ibadan.
Call DJmili on 08082473791.
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by SkinnyBahdGuy: 5:39pm On May 24, 2017
i am Marvellous Dike from Ikwerre in Rivers State, am a rapper and also a singer... i have songs bt have not recorded any because of cash... Please i need help....
FB: Kvng Best...
TEL: 08134262599... tnkx
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by djkotech(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv ...BrennyJones - SO ...TEKNO - GO ...Olamide - WO
https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by banabest(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Here is another http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e221aeb
afro-pop gospel song from Son of Consolation (S.O.C) title "DAY BREAK". A song of thanksgiving, a new Dawn comes with Open doors. It's a privilege to be among the living today, so put on your dancing shoes and praise God for His Love.
other songs from S.O.C are "come and see" and "Ebenezer"
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e221aeb
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by EbenzClassic: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get your songs produced at an affordable fee with standard mixing and mastering and get free hypes on social media, with free access to perform in shows. For enquiries and bookings,contact us on whatsapp 07032617747 or Call 08034361384.
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by someboys: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Invite us

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Sammyblaze440(m): 12:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by emonkey(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Free inclusion of good artists on our compilation mixtape.
No money to pay .
Your music free on Soundcloud.
Send your two best recording in any music category to dude@iska.space

Download our latest mixtape FREE at http://www.iska.space/iska-riot-one
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by 3mmyz(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello Everybody,

3mmyz is here :-)

Please, I'm in need of a music producer for a great collaboration. I'm an Afro Pop/Dancehall and hip hop artiste. I've couple of jams I'd like to tryout with you, if you love my sound and we've a chemistry, then we can make legendary music. Please, if you wanna gimme a tryout, do reply this and I'll email you. Many Thanks!
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by emonkey(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Free inclusion of good artists on our compilation mixtape.
No money to pay .
Your music free on Soundcloud.
Send your two best recording in any music category to dude@iska.space
Download our latest mixtape FREE at http://www.iska.space/iska-riot-one
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Christopherwhite(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2019
I WRITE 14 DIFFERENTS ENGLISH MUSIC (HIP POP AND BLUEZ) THAT CAN BE SINGED IN A STUDIO BUT I NEED SPONSORS.08103186932.Onyekachristopher250@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Allwell98: 5:00pm On May 24, 2019
The highly anticipated track is here "Only God (Can Do That)" by contemporary gospel singer, Allwell Briqqs

Download at one click here
www.gospelph.com/download/?song=4071

Get lyrics here
http://bimba.co.za/allwell-briqqs/only-god-can-do-that

To join my WhatsApp group for more info about my forthcoming Album and tour dates, chat up 07067926323

Do well to share link with friends, let's get this piece to mainstream. Thanks.

Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Hellrazor101: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng at low price as low as ₦3,000
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by QueenDianaSch: 4:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label by Donfamouz: 10:56pm On May 17, 2020
I am new upcoming artist,I'm a singer and rapper always try to bring something good out of me
Please help me with my carrier and I will never disappoint you currently at osogbo osun state now please please please
Here my number and WhatsApp 08074369729

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Naija Instrumentals>>>>>>>>>> / A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Starting A Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.