Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy (1485 Views)

Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Justiceotuya(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2013
""

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:49am On Feb 06, 2013
Testing...
Power testing...
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Joagbaje(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2013
What's the big deal over prayer for dead person to have become news? And why do They have to Apologise for trying to help out. They should rather be commended for their audacity of faith . At least they tried.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by cheryve(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2013
Tatenda's Joystick, what a name.
If I may ask, where did it take place cos it sounds fictitious to me.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2013
Yeah, they tried, and God failed as usual.

Now if the boy had 'awoken', Jesus papa for don collect all the glory, and d hypocrite pastor above me (JoAgbaje) would not be bothered about the media attention, na, infact
he would revel in it... when the media highlights the favorable, glory, glory, halleluia, when they highlight the
deplorable, liars, liars, mind your business..
talk about holypocrisy...

No one in history has been more irresponsible since creation of this universe than the Christian God...

From leaving fledgling humans in the garden to be tempted by a Rabbi wannabe Satan, to his decision to send an apology of a god(jesus) who was hung and killed on a cross, Yahweh has proven inept at handling human affairs. He simply has no idea how humans work..

RIP to the young boy. To the parents whose hope was raised only to be crushed, I hope they have the fortitude to bear the loss..

It doesn't matter your religious belief, being reasonable is more advantageous than blind faith..
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Egbagirl(f): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2013
cheryve: Tatenda's Joystick, what a name.

Zimbabwe. The names are Shona. Besides, it says Harare in the article.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Chanchit: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2013
Why r they apologizing, are they magicians or is it their power, if God wants he would resurrect the boy. Btw all the witchies and wizards wei know say them don dey pray don dey pack the prayer chop sef.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by SamMilla1(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Foolishness of the highest level.
That is the positions they put themselves through lies. If the boy was just sick, the Pastor would have prayed and tell the patents he will be fine, then collects their money and leave. Thieves.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Mcdondayan: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2013
Hmm.....
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by dridowu: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Joystick ? Anoda tin on ma mind, anyway sha RIP to d boy
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by strangest(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2013
dridowu: Joystick ? Anoda tin on ma mind, anyway sha RIP to d boy

grin grin grin grin grin na person surname o
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2013
Justiceotuya: Relatives of the woman who invited her Christ Embassy Church members during the funeral wake of her 15-year-old son in an attempt to “resurrect” the boy have said they have no problems with the church after its leadership apologised over the incident.
In an interview, a relative of the boy Tatenda Dick terday.
WTF
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by ooman(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2013
how person go dey bear Joystick, why not mouse?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by advocate666: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2013
Nairaland Censorship is a joke.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by EvilBrain1(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2013
Joagbaje:

What's the big deal over prayer for dead person to have become news? And why do They have to Apologise for trying to help out. They should rather be commended for their audacity of faith . At least they tried.

Maybe they were trying to bring about the zombie apocalypse spoke of in the new testament?

But seriously though, I wonder how you figure that they were trying to help when all they did was make noise in the middle of the night? Praying for someone is not helping because prayer doesnt work. All they succeeded in doing was to ruin the funeral for all the other relatives.
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by FlyinSaucer: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
@Evil brain, nice sig. R u from Draco?
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by deebrain(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
cheryve: Tatenda's Joystick, what a name.

grin the name is so unholy. Imagine...mr and mrs Joystick angry
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by wiegraf: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
pastor glorious gloriously praying for the glorious dick

Poor jokes asides, really, playing with fire here. Minors. If your kids fall ill you should be obligated to take them to a hospital first. You can call prayers and resurrections etc later. Not saying that isn't what was done here, but this could send out the wrong message to sheeple. Rather than going to hospitals they now rely on resurrections. Sorry to say there's no confirmed documented occurrence of that ever working. Kids now die because of parents incompetence. Etc etc

Adults want to leave their fate to faith, that's very fine. They shouldn't be gambling with kids lives in that manner though
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by Ozegbe(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
wooow....maybe they didn't use the right phonetics to call the name...Jesus....there is way you call that name and it will work..
Re: Christ Embassy Pastor Apologises For Failing To Resurrect Dead Boy by PastorKun(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
How much 'seed' was sown before the CEC pastor said the prayers and did he refund the seed when his prayers failed to work?

(1) (Reply)

The TRUTH About "Mysterious" Healing Pool In Nachi, Enugu State / Unveiling The Real TB Joshua-Satgurumaharajji / Interesting Facts About King James I Of England (vi Of Scotland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.