Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. (1098 Views)

A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! / Abeg:where Can I Download Foreign And Nigerian Music Free Of Charge / Can Anybody Tell Me Where Sisqo Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Ivynwa(f): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efMSwiCBIrs

Please i was looking for the lyrics of this song online and couldn't find it, can any yoruba person please write for me the part that sings

Asowase ree
Asowase Ayo
Asowase gbogbo gan
Eyo filayo

Sorry please, didn't mean to destroy someone's language, I wrote it the way i hear it being sang. I'm sure that may not be how to say that verse.
I just want to be able to sing it while enjoying the song. Thanks.
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2013
how mush u wan pay na?

no free lunch for freetown!! tongue tongue tongue

oya blow me kisses as payment joor cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2013
Odun yii, Aa San waa sii ire
Aa San waa sii ayo
Aa San waa sii gbogbo nkan tii eyan fi l'ayo

The other yoruba parts also go:

Aa bi 'mo le 'mo oo (ao bi omo le omo)
ko ile mo ile o
l' oko mo 'ko
Alaafia to pe 'iye, to pe 'iye, to pe 'iye Nitemi
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Ivynwa(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
@4llerbuntu

Thanks , can you interprete the meaning please. Just the Aa san waa sii ire chorus part okay.
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Ivynwa(f): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2013
Don't bother interpreting @4llerbuntu I forgot the video has translation of that. Thanks very much. Hey where's the moderator----please close the thread for me now that it has been written down for me. Thanks.
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Ivynwa(f): 5:22am On Feb 07, 2013
Singing
Aa San waa sii ire
Aa San waa sii ayo
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Dyt(f): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2013
It will lead to good things
It will lead to success
It will lead to all the things dat brings joy to one
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Ivynwa(f): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dyt: It will lead to good things
It will lead to success
It will lead to all the things dat brings joy to one

Alleluiah, girl. kiss

I like that chorus, the owner of the song will be amazed to hear me sing his song. The way I harmonized it will have him wondering why he didn't prolong that chorus and make sweeter/more soul lifting music with that part of his song.
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ivynwa:

Alleluiah, girl. kiss

I like that chorus, the owner of the song will be amazed to hear me sing his song. The way I harmonized it will have him wondering why he didn't prolong that chorus and make sweeter/more soul lifting music with that part of his song.
I haven't heard a song this good in a very long time. The likes of Terry G and Tonto Dike needs schooling by this dude.
God bless him for starting this year on a right note for me and many other Nigerians.
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oluwajuwonlo aka Jaywon really really really did well with this song. I first heard it with my dad on our way from church and popsy was really enjoying it.

He commended the guy for not including the year he recorded the song unlike some other ones preceding it. He noted that this song would be an evergreen song, which could be played at the beginning of any year.

Kudos to Jaywon!
Re: Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. by Ivynwa(f): 4:40am On Feb 20, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Oluwajuwonlo aka Jaywon really really really did well with this song. I first heard it with my dad on our way from church and popsy was really enjoying it.

He commended the guy for not including the year he recorded the song unlike some other ones preceding it. He noted that this song would be an evergreen song, which could be played at the beginning of any year.

Kudos to Jaywon!

Yeah Babes, you are right and he even chose a good time to release the song.. I only wished he stretched the chorus long because that is the sweetest part of the song.

(1) (Reply)

Dus Numberi On Cool Fm (mannie N D'angels) / Friday Music Flashback: Puff Daddy Feat. Faith Evans And 112 "I'll Be Missing U" / Street Ot Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.