Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Blco Needed Urgently - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Blco Needed Urgently (1869 Views)

BLCO Needed Urgent / Blco Needed On Cif With POP / Loaded Vessel With Blco Needed Urgently In Cotonu Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blco Needed Urgently by mrwilson(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2013
We need 1 to 2 million barrels of BLCO on naira deal asap.
If you can go with the below procedure please do not hesitate to call 08135299348 or 07026850769.

PROCEDURES:
1.BUYER AND SELLER SIGN SPA
2. SELLER SENDS ETA/ATB TO BUYER IN GHANA WATER
3.BUYER BANK ISSUES CONFIRMABLE MT 799 FROM A PRIME EUROPEAN BANK IN FAVOUR OF THE SELLER
4.ON RECEIVED AND CONFIRMATION OF THE MT 799 SELLER MOVES CARGO TO GHANA WATERS AT BUYERS SPECIFIED LOCATION .
5. BUYER BOARDS HIS SUPERCARGO TO CONFIRM PRODUCTS AND PAY N100MILLION NAIRA TO SELLER AS LOGISTICS AND BUYER CLEARS THE VESSEL AT BUYERS EXPENSE
6.BUYERS CLEAR THE CARGO AND CONDUCT Q AND Q AND PLACES MT 103 IN FAVOUR OF THE SELLER.
7. SELLER GIVES CARGO DOCUMENTS IN FAVOUR OF THE BUYER AND BUYER EFFECT PAYMENT AND DISCHARGE.

WE ONLY NEED THE SELLER DIRECTLY OR THE SELLER DIRECT MANDATE OR THE NNJV REPRESENTATIVES

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by straneur(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Can I have your email please
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by lucynkem: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2013
How do you expect a geniun seller to be on nairaland? I really do not think so. My hubby is a mandate and I have never seen him on nairaland or any internet forum. However you could meet some real facilitators, who will agree to connect you to their madate if their commission is secure.
Cheers.
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by mrwilson(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2013
Resurgentcrude@yahoo.com
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by mrwilson(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2013
@ Lucky Nkem... Don't blame me. Facilitators are the ones who frustrate this deal.
I'm fucking tired of dealing with facilitators. If you can help me to connect with a mandate
or the seller you will never be circumvented. All document will past through you to me, I will only
speak with the mandate or seller just to know their capability. You email me on resurgentcrude@yahoo.com
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by straneur(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2013
lucynkem: How do you expect a geniun seller to be on nairaland? I really do not think so. My hubby is a mandate and I have never seen him on nairaland or any internet forum. However you could meet some real facilitators, who will agree to connect you to their madate if their commission is secure.
Cheers.

Please send me an email strategyneur@gmail.com, lets discuss further
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by kayjegs: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Sincerely, most of these internet deals dont work out. @OP..are you even sure of your source? Just like we dont have so much of real sellers, we also do not have so much of real buyers. However, I have a source in Bayelsa. Buyer or buyer rep may have to go there to see for themselves and conclude the deal there. It is not a matter of exchanging endless documents over the internet. If buyer has the money and capable, BLCO will be sold to him in Bayelsa. I have the links.
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
mrwilson, i will call u soon
i am not a mandate, but i will connect u to a mandate, what ever u discuss with him, find me small share when ur biz is done grin
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
i m sellers mandate // buyer side totally free, see below discount and procedure for blco CIF/TTO

PROCEDURE FOR TTO. 11/7

1. Seller and Buyer sign and seal the Sales Purchase Agreement with their full banking details including their brokers' banking details. Both parties forward a copy of the signed contract to their respective banks.

2. Buyer returns signed SPA with a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) without disclaimer, their ATB format which will include the scanned copy of Suppercargo and Inspectors Seaman and normal passport bio-data page to Seller. Seller on receipt of these documents issues POP and Marine ATB/ Corporate ATB (basic details of the loaded vessel to enable the Buyer track the vessel will be included)/ Reassigned ATB inviting the Buyer's Suppercargo and Inspectors on board the loaded vessel.

3. Suppercargo and Inspector board the vessel in Nigerian waters for physical confirmation and Q&Q at Buyer's expense. Buyer pays the sum of N30,000,000 (Thirty Million Naira) cash to Seller to cover the cost of logistics and bunker the vessel to international waters for Q&Q if Buyer chooses to conduct Q&Q within Nigeria & Ghana waters.

4. Upon confirmation of product by the Buyer's Suppercargo, Buyer places instrument for the total cargo within 24hrs. Q&Q is conducted and results are accepted by both Buyer and Seller.

5. The Suppercargo remains on board the vessel until the transaction is concluded. Payment is effected for total cost of product and commissions by MT103 and is released by KTT (SWIFT Transfer) to all nominated accounts as stated in this contract.

6. Seller reassigned all loading documents in the Buyer's name. Seller also introduces Buyer to the shipping agent/ ship owners/ vessel handlers for recharter.

7. Vessel Captain issues its Notice Of Readiness (NOR) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) to Buyer's port of discharge. Buyer's vessel sails to port of discharge.

DOCS TO BE PRESENTED FOR PAYMENT

1) Certificate of quality and quantity issued by the independent inspection company at the loading port. two (2) copies.

2) Cargo manifest (issued by the loading port).

3) Signed Commercial invoice setting forth terms of purchase such as grade, quantity & price

4) Copies of Platt's publication for the days used to determine the price of the product

5) Master's receipt of documents

6) EDT Notice of Readiness evidencing the name of the vessels & name of discharge port/loading port.

7) Any other documents pertaining or related to the current trip, duly signed by the authorized persons, and as required by the documentary letter of credit.

PROCEDURE FOR CIF./ 5/3

A. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN AND SEAL THIS CONTRACT INCLUDING BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

B. BUYER BANK ISSUES PRE-ADVICE/RWA/ BCL WITHOUT DISCLAIMER BY SWIFT MESSAGE TO SELLERS BANK AS PROOF OF FUNDS

C. SELLER SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

D. UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, BUYER PLACES DLC FOR THE VALUE OF EACH SPOT SINGLE SHIPMENT (2 MILLION BARRELS) AND WILL REINSTATE DLC FOR ALL SUBSEQUENT SINGLE SHIPMENTS TILL THE CONTRACT LIFE BECOMES EXHAUSTED.

E. VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION IS DONE BY THE BUYER DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY & VESSEL CAPTAIN. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND RETURN TO SHIPPING AGENT/HABOUR MASTER, ISSUE ETA AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

F. THE VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.
G. WITHIN 24HRS OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA SWIFT MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS/ENDORSES TITLE AND ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.
H. THE NEXT SHIPMENT COMMENCES.

DOCS TO BE PRESENTED FOR PAYMENT

1) Certificate of quality and quantity issued by the independent inspection company at the loading port. two (2) copies.

2) Cargo manifest (issued by the loading port).

3) Signed Commercial invoice setting forth terms of purchase such as grade, quantity & price

4) Copies of Platt's publication for the days used to determine the price of the product

5) Master's receipt of documents

6) EDT Notice of Readiness evidencing the name of the vessels & name of discharge port/loading port.

7) Any other documents pertaining or related to the current trip, duly signed by the authorized persons, and as required by the documentary letter of credit.

Email; ruemu77@gmail.com
Phone : 07045889644
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by Mcleo007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
lucynkem: How do you expect a geniun seller to be on nairaland? I really do not think so. My hubby is a mandate and I have never seen him on nairaland or any internet forum. However you could meet some real facilitators, who will agree to connect you to their madate if their commission is secure.
Cheers.

True to your claim, there may not be genuine sellers (product owners/contact source) on the internet, but its a mere cliché though. The bulk share on the internet contains mostly facilitators and few mandates to the sellers. And as someone has pointed out, there are actually few genuine buyers as there are of sellers; so its a lose lose situation. To be honest, this oil brokerage business is so dicy and full of intrigues. One moment, you think you have knicked the perfect score, like a flash on a pan it evades you. Sucks!
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by peter60: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
hi we seller can accept the procedure naira deal 82 less 4
peter.crudeoul@ymail.com
Re: Blco Needed Urgently by watino: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2014
1) BLCO price is Brent less discount $12/8 or N84/4 per litre. Quanty available is 4million barrels.
PROCEDURES: 
1. Buyer & Seller Sign SPA based on TTO. 
2. Buyer signs and returns with ATB format, supercargo, and Inspector details. Both parties lodge the signed contract in their respective banks.
3. Buyer’s Bank swift PROMISSORY LETTER/BANK COMFORT LETTER to Seller’s bank, and also sends a copy to Seller via Electronic mail.
4. Seller’s Bank verifies Promissory Letter/Bank Comfort letter from Buyer’s Bank, and then issues Marine ATB and Clearance for buyer’s supercargo to go on board the loaded cargo, in Nigerian Waters
5. At Seller’s expense, Seller takes the buyer’s supercargo on board the loaded vessel for confirmation.
6. Upon confirmation of cargo by supercargo, Buyer’s Bank places Documentary Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee in favour of Seller and vessel sails to Cotonou for Q and Q.
7. Upon confirmation of Q and Q Report, Buyer places MT 103 / SBLC for payment of cargo.
8. Seller provides Home Office/handlers of Vessel to Buyer, for re-charter purpose, while documentation of cargo in Buyer’s name goes on.
9. Buyer Re-charters Vessel & Places Full Payment Instrument, as per the Q and Q report, through either SBLC OR MT103 OR BG, in favour of Seller, and payment shall be in American Dollars.
10. Seller and all commissioned agents are paid.
All documents handed over to buyer and vessel departs to port of destination.

(1) (Reply)

Sacket And Table Water Producing Machine / Thread For Pure Water Business Both Existing Producers And Intending Producers / I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.