Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense (18517 Views)

3 Unbelievable Reasons Why You Need Google Adsense Now / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense by wande(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2006
I have been hearing of Google adsense for a while now, has anybody make money as it is being advertised from it ?

Please enlighte me.
Re: Google Adsense by my2cents(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2006
Rumor has it that our ever-loving site administrator makes a good living from it every month, which has influenced his reason not to sell.

Anyone care to comment (hopefully, this thread doesnt get deleted by him wink)?

Just a note: I read somewhere, that there is a dating website in the US that is free but makes $10,000 a month from adsense. So, lesson of the day: build a site what adds some kind of value and pple will come, pple will click grin
Re: Google Adsense by layi(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2006
Seun does make good money from the adsense running on this site. He said that once.

I personally know 3 nigerians who earn good income from google adsense. I also earned good income from google adsense back then but i've moved fully into forex trading using marketiva (although highly risky but more lucrative than adsense).
Re: Google Adsense by gideonel(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2006
helo,
please i want to ask: wats google adsense?

and i want to also ask: how do i post an advert to google webiste?
Re: Google Adsense by Seun(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2006
Visit www.google.com/adsense to learn more. remember, never ever make the mistake of trying to make money with click fraud. it's not worth the risk. the amount you can make legally is enormous.
Re: Google Adsense by lagoshost(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2006
I currently make good money from of my websites that has this GADS. www.ebookscybermall.com.

If the site admin says he makes money here, he is right!!!!!!!
Re: Google Adsense by Seun(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2006
The free dating website that makes so much money from adsense is www.plentyoffish.com
Re: Google Adsense by hobat4cash(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2006
Hello am new here. have been observing the discussions here and there are interesting so i am putting up a topic i came across recently. Is it profitable or wise to go into affiliate programme in clickbank using google adwords. Or is there any body here who has gained from the experience please can you share it?
Re: Google Adsense by my2cents(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2006
I think someone else posted a thread on this long time ago, but I will re-iterate. Using google adsense makes sense, but you may not reap immediate benefits if you don't generate a lot of traffic. Insert a few on your site, it won't hurt and it doesn't cost you a thing! smiley
Re: Google Adsense by kazey(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2006
Consistent dynamic content is the key to a successful online income from adsense.
Re: Google Adsense by brushparke(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2006
For making money with google the best is googleadsense.I have got a ready made site, contains 155 adsense site with 16,000 pages and over 130,000 ads.you can buy for your self and also resell if you want.What's more price is very affordable.
Re: Google Adsense by kazey(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2006
A sample of your site ?
Re: Google Adsense by brushparke(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2006
wande:

I have been hearing of Google adsense for a while now, has anybody make money as it is being advertised from it ?

Please enlighte me.
Wande everything you've heard here is true.As a matter of fact i make money from selling adsense ready content loaded websites to people. All 155 sites, 16,000 pages and about 132,000 ads on it.If you can drive quality traffic to it you can join the league of those making money from adsense monthly.If you are interested , let me know, i can set it up for you.
But you must obey the rules to make money from adsense otherwise you get banned.
Re: Google Adsense by Seun(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2006
"Adsense ready content" is snake oil. avoid it.
Re: Google Adsense by layi(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2006
Seconded. Avoid it like a plague.
Re: Google Adsense by brushparke(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2006
Follow this link and see for your self
www.hostportfolio.com/googlecash.htm
Re: Google Adsense by Fox(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2006
thirded. I'm not trying to spoil biz for you player but it really isn't all that.
Re: Google Adsense by brushparke(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2006
layi:

Seconded. Avoid it like a plague.

Seun:

"Adsense ready content" is snake oil. avoid it.
Fox:

thirded. I'm not trying to spoil biz for you player but it really isn't all that.
Why this level of irrationality from.I'd expect you raise an arguement and maybe give one or two reasons why it should be avoided.It's not enough to say avoid it.Say why. I'll like to know what your reasons are!You probably have a point but let me know what that point is and i'll tell you why it's so ideal. I think that's what it should be and not a blanket "avoid it" and that's all!
Re: Google Adsense by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2006
Why are Nigerians always trying to swindle each other?
Re: Google Adsense by kazey(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2006
This is easy, and so much fun! shocked

First, create one or more Adsense niche websites. Then sell them for an unbelievably great price - you know, 200 sites for $9.95. Throw in lots of bonuses. Limit them to 200 or 500 packages.

Then, in the instructions, say:
Here’s how to change the Adsense code to your own:
1. Get your Google Adsense Code (if you do not have one then set-up an account with Google Adsense)
2. Open your website templates with an HTML editor and replace my Adsense Code with your own.
3. Once you publish your web pages online, your adverts will show and any clicks on them will result in you getting a commission.

Let the newbie do that, pay for a domain name, pay for hosting, and bust their butts submitting articles for traffic, or empty their wallets buying Adwords.

Now, here's the kicker. The Adsense code on the index page is theirs, so anyone who clicks on an ad on that page will pay them. This will give them a small amount of steady income, so they won't call the FTC on you.

But all the links on the index page are your original links, and when clicked will send the surfer to your internal pages, so all the internal Adsense clicks and affiliate commissions will come to you! The newbie sucker will change the Adsense code on their copy of all those internal link pages, but the surfer will never see the newbie's pages.

Har, har har!

Just be sure you never tell them in the instructions to change all the URLs as well as the Adsense code.
Re: Google Adsense by kazey(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2006
Two reasons.

1."Made for AdSense" sites are not permitted under the AdSense program rules. You might get banned.

[b]2.[/b]Adsense has a "low ROI" policy so if your sites are just for adsense, they don't allow for "high paying" keywords to be advertised on your site.
Re: Google Adsense by brushparke(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2006
Kazey, you really prove that you know what you are talking about.This is the way i expect civilised people to address issues.Make your point known rather than name calling.That was cool.My believe in this site is not because i want to sell it.As a matter of fact i never mentioned it hear until someone started this thread. Now you and i know very well that there are a lot of free information sites online.A lot of blogs actually have nothing to sell. People just blog and yet make money from these blogs without actually having anything to sell other than free information.
Now what is the difference between these sites and the one we are talking about. As far as i know, no site can be termed adsense site because you need content to have adsense appear on your site in the first place.Therefore, every site has a primary purpose .Adsense is just secondary.You can have a website without adsense, but can not have adsense without a website.In essence, a site must have a primary purpose as adsense ads only appear in relation to the content (targeted ads).Without content, what then will adsense target. So you see it depends on your understanding and interpretation of these adsense policies.
Once again, thanks for that intelligent analysis.
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2006
Google Adsense is an honest way of making money online.

I have an account and my brother makes real money from it.

Its an honest way to make money.
Re: Google Adsense by mujeeb: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2006
hi all,cansomeone tell me about google adword/adsense ,how can imake money from it?
Re: Google Adsense by uzomaeze(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2006
undecided well let me start this way it is true that the google adsense thing is a very lucrative biz but i must admit it has its ups and downs let me remind seun that he is right in all aspects i'm reffering what the other chap who has a blog site made but the thing is this adsense must not be violated and driving traffic to your site is what matters well for me i have a site that has the google adsense thing in it but i want to really say this the content matters and the traffic matters as well so nairalanders get the best of adsense if you don't have a site well i'll advise you to get ONE cheers

uzoma eze

www.hostandstores.com
Re: Google Adsense by callmahais(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2006
Hi guy,
i sign up for google adsense since uptil now they have not bill me
i dont really no what is wrong
can some out there help me out.
Re: Google Adsense by Panache(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2006
Adsense is a sincere and open site. The amount of money you make depends on the traffic. For most of the non-profit web stuffs that I do, I use google adsense to compensate me for my time. Not something big, maybe like $10 a month depending on what's happening. 1 cent there, 10 kobo here, it all adds up. All you need is to register for it and pray that the guys will click it.

Even big companies like AOL, EarthLink and Vonage subscribe to Google.
Re: Google Adsense by Seun(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
THis is one tool that should be in every webmaster's arsenal!
Re: Google Adsense by wolero7(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2006
Yes, you can make money here in Nigeria without spending a kobo! or should i say dime?

Well i discover this program,i will just say it straight,its about google adsense.Just place google's advert on your site or better blog and get paid for it once anyone clicks on it.It is the best money maker i have seen i recent times,even if you have never made any money online.
Re: Google Adsense by needeeg(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2006
cool man!! cool
Re: Google Adsense by aderaskeey(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2006
Wande et. al. Google Adsense is still new, just about five years old. Yes you can make a good income from it. In Nigeria, it is still at an infancy. Why? because many are yet to go into commercial blogging and online publishing and also because of our low internet density. The bulk of our internet users today are Yahoo-Yahoo boys. The scammers who have scandalously compromised the image of Nigeria abroad through internet frauds.

With all humility and due regards to Seun, Kazey and other forerunners. I am a budding authority on Adsense publishing in Nigeria. Every adventure, including adsense has a rule that guides it. the truth however is that, from my experience in the last 18 months many bloggers and adsense publishers are lazy. Real adsense earning come by hard work.

In Nigeria, I am yet to see any publisher that makes above $5,000 monthly from Google Adsense. I currently have close to a dozen of my adsense publishing friends and 'students' earning between $150 to $350 monthly (including my very self- the adsense 'guru'). LOL. Collectively, the dozen or so people have earned a monthly income that have blossomed into about $2,500 at the beginning of this year to almost the current little less than $4,000. This is not counting several that are still at infancy of under $100 who have not yet received their Google PIN Number.

In the U.S. where the whole idea started from, We have Millionaire bloggers like Calacanis, Shoemoney, Michael Cheney(U.K), Joel Comm, Eric Guere, and a host of others whose monthly adsense earnings are in the region of heavy five to six figures.

Let me refer you to some of the "tricks" and testimonies of and from the game:  http://ezinearticles.com/?Formula-For-Traffic-and-Income-Explosion-In-Three-Months&id=247083 and http://ezinearticles.com/?Adsense-Trickles:-The-Way-Up-Unto-Torrential-Adsense-Earning&id=260744

Let me conclude, like I always tell my 'students' that there is nothing to market here. The audience of any serious Adsense earner is never from the Forum he or she belongs to. Your audience is in your niche, which drives "targeted traffic" to your sites. I am proud today that 65% of traffic to my sites are from search engine results. While 25% is from my adwords campaign. 10% miscellany. Our Adsense testimony is still at infancy stage, that is why we cannot carry or blow trumpets for now.
Re: Google Adsense by aderaskeey(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2006
Seun, I am rather happy with our 'infant testimony' of less than some eight months. How many Nigerian online publishers are earning $350 monthly Adsense income?

We did not stumble into this level by accident, we grew from one click of 9 cents per day to the average $10+ per day now and we are still growing. Don't despise us Seun because we are yet to climb to 4-figure Adsense earner like you. You are a forerunner in this business, and we respect you for that.

I am most humbled to be an instrument of blessing to these handful associates and friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' / Nairaland's New Background And Layout Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.