Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE (5039 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / Can You Export Used Vegetable Oil To Europe?,contact Me If Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
The equipment consist of 2No GOYUM Oil EXPELLERS with a cummulative output of 30MT/day(8hrs), &capable of running continuos shifts.
Imported&installed 2004/08 they have less than 5months cummulative operation & have never been repaired nor modified.
For enquiries call 08094381274
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
The expellers can handle groundnut, sesame, soyabeans, & cottonseed among other oils seeds.
We're selling 'cause of challenges we've had with the biz & NOT with the EXPELLERS. They're great equipment.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by jniran22(m): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Mowire: The expellers can handle groundnut, sesame, soyabeans, & cottonseed among other oils seeds.
We're selling 'cause of challenges we've had with the biz & NOT with the EXPELLERS. They're great equipment.

What kind of challenges have you had with the business? I maybe interested in the expellers.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by makinde3: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
What is the price of the Milling machine and the challenges you had?
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
jniran22:

What kind of challenges have you had with the business?

Economic-cüm-personal that'd made it utterly difficult to keep the dream alive. (I hope this gives enof idea). I can give u details @ different fora if it's important.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
makinde3: What is the price of the Milling machine?
N6.0million (asking) for both expellers.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Additional info:
Each expeller comes with ELECTRIC MOTOR & KETTLE (with it's own complete accessories including electric motor).
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by makinde3: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Could you please show us some pictures?
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by jniran22(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please show us some pictures of the machinery
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
jniran22: Please show us some pictures of the machinery
I had to get to the factory to take the pics. Sorry.

Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by jniran22(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
I will need technical details for this machine.
What type of oil seeds can it process? and what is the level of energy consumption? And what is the output capacity?
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2013
@jniran here's part of earlier post.
Mowire: The expellers can handle groundnut, sesame, soyabeans, & cottonseed among other oils seeds.
The entire technical manual will be given to the eventual buyer.
If you really desire to buy I suggest you call me.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
We're prepared to test run these equipment if required by the buyer.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 1:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Still available.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 6:09am On May 01, 2013
Still available
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 2:46pm On May 23, 2013
still available
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Available
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by CMGO(f): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
does the machine crush sheanut?
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2013
CMGO: does the machine crush sheanut?
Yes.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Available
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Still available
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
These equipment are still available.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Mowire: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm still looking for a buyer.
The machines will dismantled this week. Call if you are interested.
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Earn A Huge Profit Operating A Vegetable (Soya Bean) Oil Mill

The present production level of Vegetable Oil in Nigeria cannot meet the demand of Nigerians. There is ban placed on Importation of Vegetable Oil into the country in order to encourage local investors to go into the production of Vegetable Oil. This has made the business to be very lucrative.

The market for vegetable oil is national. With a population of over 140 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large market for vegetable oil. The cake gotten as a by-product from producing vegetable oil from soya-bean is used in formulating livestock feeds especially for cattle, sheep and poultry...............

........The processing plant referenced in this article has an installed capacity of processing 1,440 metric tonnes of seeds per annum. Minimum profit margin of N20, 000 can be made on a processed tonne of seed . This translates to annual profit of N28,800,000. This is another viable project than can be successfully established in Nigeria.
Visit the site below to view the complete article. Click on the link below
http://next9jabillionaires./2013/11/05/how-to-start-a-medium-scale-vegetable-soya-bean-oil-mill/
Re: USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE by moed: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2013
hi
if you are still in need of an oil mill
equipment. you can buy this machine.
its an oil screw press 5.5kw power.
can press groundnuts, soyabeans,
sesame etc the price is 350k
call me on 08033709567

(1) (Reply)

Dredge PVC Pipes of 8 inches,10inches,12inches,16 inches and 24inches For Sale / Check-out Our Varieties Of Excecutive Doors And Bathtubs / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.