Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" (18056 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
The super Eagles of Nigeria book their spot in the final of the 2013 afcon..first goal from left back echjile gave nigeria the lead after a lovely trick by victor moses and some minutes after the lead was double after a cool finish by ideye , 2min before the end of the 1st ,comes the 3rd goal after a free-kick from emenike rolled into the net after a defelection from the malian wall, making it the fourth goal for emenike, so at the end of 45mins nigeria 3 mali nil.
2nd half:
59min, moment of celebration fourth goal from sub ahmed-musa gave Nigeria the 4th goal, in the 72nd minute mali scored 1 goal to reduce the deficit to 3..90min game over Nigeria in the final...

MAN OF THE MATCH: one must confess this team plays together as a unit every1 doing is job almost perfectly so I give to the whole player..
But personally I will say MIKEL is outstanding 2day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by oluwadare26(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
PRIOR TO THIS COMPETITION, I HAVE NEVER BEEN A HUGE FAN OF MIKE OBI, ESPECIALLY HIS QUESTIONABLE COMMITMENT TO THE NATIONAL TEAM, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HIM IN THIS COMPETITION, HIS COMMITMENT HAS BEEN UNWAVERING, EVEN AFTER LOOSING A PENALTY KICK IN THE GROUP STAGES HE HAS KEPT HIS COMPOSURE AND HAS CONTROLLED THE MIDFIELD VERY WELL.

VICTOR MOSES IS PERHAPS THE MOST CREATIVE PLAYER IN THE SQUAD, CREATING NUMEROUS SCORING CHANCES WITH INDIVIDUAL PLAYS.

AND STEPHEN KESHI KEEPS PROVING HIS METTLE AS A COACH..

OOOO LORD YOU ALONE ARE WORTHY OF MY AZONTO..

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
WHO ELSE BUT MOSES
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by LesbianBoy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
YOBO
T.B Joshua

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by pboiskinpy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yobo n Ejide grin

#9ja noni
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Eme to the nike

#Dancing azonto grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by holyvirgin: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Enyeama all the way...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by pharmow: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Everyone of them

Naija winning the Nations cup wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Adanyebe(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
STEPHEN KESHI AND JAY JAY OKOCHA
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by hrmkz: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
The coaches and players exhibit good team work.
The entire team is Man of the match!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Emenike cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by phemocheee(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Victor Moses is the man of the match.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by oboy3(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Olamide should apologise publicly to super eagles and Nigerians for saying "other rappers dem like super eagles,them no dey reach final"
God has shamed him,lol
up eagles

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
I will say the Malian goalkeeper. He just kept conceding goals to us like he was on our side. grin

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Ebenezerk2: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
victor moses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by vin4ever(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Emmanuel Emenike{9}
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Moses is unarguably Man Of The Match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by tunapawizzy: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
infact ayam confused but i will go for Moses...he was superb
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by SamConquer(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
WHO ELSE BUT THE GENIUS VICTOR MOSES...!!!THAT GUYS IS SUPERB...BUT I STAND UP 4 THE WHOLE NAIJA TEAM.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Venus1: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Oluwa moses noni
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by azimibraun: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Personal opinion Vicky Mozey.. General opinion VicKy Mozey... Pronounced lk Ricky Rosey.. Boss!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by MEKKYbob(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
[/b]MY MAN OF THE MATCH. . .peter odemwinge[b] undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Fourcade(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
E..N..Y..E..A..M..A!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by tomsongz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
B4 match;mtcheeeew NEPA!!!!!!!!
5mins afta match;UP NEPA!!!!! Mtcheeeeew useless people
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Steezz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Bring on f**king gayna!...oh sh*t, they cant beat burkina-faso shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by kwammy5000(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
vin4ever: Emmanuel Emenike{9}

I like Emenike
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by fittty(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
cool

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by Archmed(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
We the fans!!..Yes Nigerians are the men of the match for daring to watch the super eagles play after years of giving us tension,high blood pressure and stroke!!
The smiles are coming back to our faces again!!!
SUPER EAGLES
R E S P E C T !

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by blackmale(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
emenike...btw,, Mali...we look like south africa for una eyes...r u a learner...third of all...go down low...up naija...enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali "Who Is Your Man Of The Match" by ossaisly(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
na me d man of d match coz I predicted dis scores grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side / Roberto Martinez Leaves Role As Belgium Manager After World Cup Group-stage Exit / VAR Finally Lands In Nigeria And Gets Tested During NNL Preseason Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.